YesNoOk

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles X Justice League Updated(4/17/20) (Read 35105 times)

Started by Kamekaze, April 15, 2020, 05:00:52 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles X Justice League Updated(4/17/20)
#21  April 27, 2020, 01:54:32 am
  • Dcat brought me back to Mugen!
    • USA
    • www.flickr.com/photos/22047800@N07/
I was honored to have participated in an advisory and supportive role on this amazing project.  We were able to commission and coordinate an impressive slew of promotional materials for the game.

In case anybody hasn't seen it yet, the one I had the most direct involvement with was a video project narrated by Renae Jacobs, the original voice actress for April O'Neil in the classic cartoon series!
#22  April 27, 2020, 08:32:29 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
I was honored to have participated in an advisory and supportive role on this amazing project.  We were able to commission and coordinate an impressive slew of promotional materials for the game.

In case anybody hasn't seen it yet, the one I had the most direct involvement with was a video project narrated by Renae Jacobs, the original voice actress for April O'Neil in the classic cartoon series!

Beautiful work guys! THE REAL DEAL RENAE STILL GOT IT, MAN!

BTW, i did a slightly out of topic music tribute this game's ideas, i hope you all like it, sorry, but it's not Super Nintendo grooved, it's Arcade grooved, more songs are about to come, plus a hole lot of gameplay.

Kirby's Theme:

Kirby X's Theme:

Dedicated, 100% to Kamekaze and his team, this and SHADES 3 are the best MUGEN games i've seen in years.

KEEP ON THE BUG HUNT! And thanks for the updates too.
Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 08:35:57 am by AVPboy
#23  April 30, 2020, 05:04:24 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
My bug: If you win your 2nd round via Time Over, the game freezes.
#24  April 30, 2020, 06:57:40 pm
  • Sr. Black Person
  • Mess with the chuchu you get the pewpew
    • USA
    • Kamekaze.world
My bug: If you win your 2nd round via Time Over, the game freezes.

what version of the game do you have, if you open the game on the main menu it says it on the bottom left, if it does not say 1.045 redownload.
Want to feel useful for a useless show? click here
119/150 Chars, I'm not dead yet....the true surprise is in my thread.
Hahahah fuck you photobucket.
#25  April 30, 2020, 09:32:14 pm
  • Verily, The Young Male's Arrival is Proclaimed!
We've gotta SAVE APRIL!
The Roasted Pheasant voice acting company is open for business. PM me, and I'll be glad to help.

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the face." -Mike Tyson
#26  May 29, 2020, 08:16:35 am
    • France
THIS is an awesome masterpiece! I can feel the tremendous amount of job done here, thanks guys!
#27  September 20, 2020, 08:29:57 am
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Sorry about the necro, I'm trying to dl the game but when I click the link it says it can't access the site

ExL

#28  September 20, 2020, 01:15:19 pm
  • 1-800-SUICIDE
Kamekaze used URL shortener bit ly and as they aren't allowed it was removed at some point. It's still on his site here http://kamekaze.trinitymugen.net/txj.html If I wasn't supposed to give it like that I'll remove link. Hope he doesn't mind...
"Where greyness prevails, the black always take the power." (c) "Its Hard to be God" - brothers Strugatskie.

TiE

#29  September 25, 2020, 11:39:31 am
  • used the search button
    • Germany
Thank you Kamekaze!

Hope you enjoy yourself while doing whatever you want to do!
[BGdef]
 ;Filename of sprite data
spr = stages/ ***.sff
#30  September 25, 2020, 09:11:24 pm
  • Sr. Black Person
    • USA
    • Kamekaze.world
I used that specifically for click metrics and nothing else. But the link has been restored now that it has an actual domain.
#31  October 25, 2020, 08:07:32 pm
    • Mexico
I spotted a rather major glitch with April. Turns out her Shirttail Strike can't really hit any opponent unless they're already airborne, and because of that, both of her supers don't ever land on anyone and result in glitches like this one:

As you can see the tornado device didn't hit Leonardo, and because his AI still recognizes that as part of an attack, he remains blocking forever, rendering the fight unwinnable, and the thing drags on to the next round and can also screw the match up if you use April's super again.
#32  October 25, 2020, 08:28:53 pm
  • Sr. Black Person
    • USA
    • Kamekaze.world
Hmm, that's an easy fix but I can't get to it for another 6-7 hours D:
#33  October 26, 2020, 02:59:25 am
  • Sr. Black Person
    • USA
    • Kamekaze.world
I spotted a rather major glitch with April. Turns out her Shirttail Strike can't really hit any opponent unless they're already airborne, and because of that, both of her supers don't ever land on anyone and result in glitches like this one:

As you can see the tornado device didn't hit Leonardo, and because his AI still recognizes that as part of an attack, he remains blocking forever, rendering the fight unwinnable, and the thing drags on to the next round and can also screw the match up if you use April's super again.

Actually, this description was not enough to go off of. can you tell me in steps how you made this happen or record a vid even because i can't get it to happen on my end with what you've given me. Did you juggle super off of shirt tail strike or?
#34  October 26, 2020, 08:49:45 pm
    • Mexico
Actually, this description was not enough to go off of. can you tell me in steps how you made this happen or record a vid even because i can't get it to happen on my end with what you've given me. Did you juggle super off of shirt tail strike or?
Alright, here's a video: https://streamable.com/z60t3o
Before anything else, I want to apologize, since I mentioned both of April's supers had this problem. I tested again and the regular one is completely fine, it's just the omega version that is messy.
The main issue with that super and Shirttail not working should be there. And I also added a training part with Shredder because I need to point out that the Omega Super glitch doesn't affect him nor Omega Shredder, those are the only two characters were the super works fine.
Now, if you're still not able to replicate what happened to me, I'll consider re-downloading the game and seeing if this was just a decompression issue.
#35  October 26, 2020, 09:33:07 pm
  • Sr. Black Person
    • USA
    • Kamekaze.world
Yeah ok,. the shirttail strike whiffs on smaller characters yes. That's 100% intentional. I think it only hits despero and maybe darkseid. The reason being that it's meant to be a combo ender or an anti-air punish after the elbow hits. It grants a lot more advantage on knock down.

As for the super, it's fixed. redownload