YesNoOk

I don't know how to phrase this, but here's a very odd request. (Read 1145 times)

Started by -Greed-, February 15, 2016, 03:09:31 am
I don't know how to phrase this, but here's a very odd request.
#1  February 15, 2016, 03:09:31 am
  • The Ultimate Shield
  • I WANT IT ALL!!!
So, I collect sparksets/fightfx, but virtually nobody collects or catalogs these.  It's not quite a does this thing exist, and it's not your typical request.

What I'm requesting is knowledge.  For all the people of MFG, what sparksets/custom fightfx do you know of?

The ones I already know are Rikard's, Teaf's, and... some random kof sparks I found on youtube.
GOH: bmc would tell birds that they're broken because they shouldn't air recover.
Re: I don't know how to phrase this, but here's a very odd request.
New #2  February 15, 2016, 03:15:31 am
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
I'm not sure how you're going to be collecting them. Like, if I don't want to reuse an effect I've already made, I make new ones... so, I think your best bet is just to take the sparks you see from characters and that's it. I don't think anyone else collects them.

-[Все слова это только слова.]-
Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 09:57:09 pm by Алексей
#3  February 15, 2016, 03:18:37 am
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
So, you want to know about all hitspark/fightfx collections out there? I keep all fightfx files that I have. I have KOF XIII, X-Men: COTA's, a complication of "light" based ones by Erradicator, 3 MvC ones, a set of GG ones, and the ones from Nijikaku.
#4  February 15, 2016, 08:28:08 am
  • stillRetired.
  • Formerly Known As Genesis
    • USA
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/7j1slkpa7lm0w/Public_Works
I used to do this back in my winmugen days. There aren't a lot. I even recall making maybe a year or two ago making a whole topic on it. There is more control with adding sparks to chars directly.

Here's one i forgot about, but i assume you have it since you posted in the topic all those years ago
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/new-fightfx-124846.0.html

I know MvC2 fightfx exist somewhere

theres also the ZX hitsparks fr33dom87 made years ago that you've probably seen all over the place in the past but didnt know what it was called.
#5  February 15, 2016, 02:25:15 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X