YesNoOk

Comparison Questions (Read 562 times)

Started by ^^, October 21, 2009, 05:33:41 pm
Share this topic:

^^

Comparison Questions
#1  October 21, 2009, 05:33:41 pm
Hi, I have a question to ask about the comparison between the old winmugen and the recently new released mugen as I notice some creators have updated their characters to the new mugen such as kamekaze's characters as he recently update his characters to the new mugen and also Zero-Sennin's characters updated to new mugen. I just make comparision that kamekaze's characters updated new mugen crush when I install the character in the old winmugen, mainly it is the victory screen, but when I use Zero-Sennin's characters to the new mugen, it doesn't crash, maybe his characters doesn't have the victory screen as I am not sure if the victory screen in the new mugen is it optional. As recently some creators update their characters such as Abuhachi, Ryo2005 etc to name a few as I am not sure if they are updated to new mugen or old mugen as it is not stated in their read me file. So may I ask that how do I check if the characters is updated for the new mugen and updated for the old mugen as some creators updated their characters to the new mugen and does not add the victory screen into their characters?
Re: Comparison Questions
#2  October 21, 2009, 05:56:31 pm
If it's not specified, chances are, it's for WinMugen. Unless the guy is a dumbass. But regardless, Mugen 1.0 is trying to keep compatibility with WinMugn characters, so they should work on Mugen 1.0. But then again there are still some bugs, so some WinMugen chars might crash, and that's just bad luck.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.