YesNoOk

MK vs. SF: Fight for the Universe [Beta v0.2.7] (Read 7193 times)

Started by firelord, April 07, 2017, 07:22:20 am
Share this topic:
MK vs. SF: Fight for the Universe [Beta v0.2.7]
#1  April 07, 2017, 07:22:20 am
    • Chile
    • mkvssf.com/
MK vs. SF - Fight for the Universe
[BETA V0.2.7]

Original Thread

Hello everyone! I know it has been quite a while, but I have something to share with you. After quite a wait (I apologize) The latest release is here, with a few more additions than were planned as a thank you for all those who have been patient and supportive as we worked.

Info:
This version only has arcade at the moment, more on that later.

Content and Updates:
-Mugen 1.1 engine base-
-Dynamic Stage Zoom-
-MAX Combo Limit (Basic Moves)-
-Wall Bounce System on certain hard hitting moves-

MAX Combo Limit:
Depending on a character's current level, there will be a maximum number of normal standing/crouching each player can use in a combo. (aerial, special and super moves are excluded from this limit) The more power you have, the higher your combo potential.

Updates:
-Screenpack is now HD-
-Added new HD Lifebars and fonts-
-Added 4 new stages-
-Added 2 new characters-
-Too many frame data changes to characters to properly outline here-

[SCREENSHOTS]

[GAME CONTENT]

Roster

Mortal Kombat:
-Chameleon-
-Kung Lao-
-Reptile-
-Scorpion-

Street Fighter:
-Chun-Li-
-Ryu-
-Sagat (Sprites by myself)-
-Shin LVL2 Akuma-

STAGES:
-Training Stage-
-The Street-
-The Riverside-
-The Dark Temple-
-M2 Surviving-
-The Subway-
-The Dark Subway-
-Seido-

[What's Missing?]
-Movelists-
-Stage Interactivity-
-Ikemen Compatibility/Online Play-
-Story Mode-

Now, for those of you who have followed this project since the beginning, the absence of these features may be concerning. We assure you, they have not been forgotten, and will not be left behind. We just wanted to make sure that all of these features were working as perfectly and as polished as possible, and at this moment did not feel like they were quite to the standard we can bring you now. For this reason they were left out of this release, but will return in subsequent releases. We apologize, but felt you had waited long enough and wanted to go ahead and get this latest version out as soon as possible.

Enjoy! Any and all feedback is welcome. In particular I'll be looking out for any bug fixes and balance suggestions. And once more, thank you.

Oh, I'll also be uploading a movelist very soon to this thread, so keep an eye out! Screenshots coming soon as well.
Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 07:27:07 am by firelord