YesNoOk

Mugen Game: RoboCop - Reboot of Law Enforcement (Read 76278 times)

Started by Ryou Win, June 07, 2016, 02:35:30 PM
Share this topic:
Re: Mugen Game: RoboCop - Reboot of Law Enforcement
#41  January 20, 2020, 10:42:55 AM
    • USA
Glad to see this is still being worked on dude! Congrats!
#42  January 21, 2020, 05:53:53 PM
  • From Brazil! Why not?
    • Brazil
    • ryouwin.smeenet.org
.   Thank you, SuperXAsh.
.   The next movie is coming. I want to finish before this dead line.
- - - - -Hobby & Mugen (Smeenet version) - - - - - http://ryouwin.smeenet.org/               Last updates:
RoboCable v.03,18,2020Automat v.07,09,2020 (beta)Jiban v.07,09,2020
#43  July 10, 2020, 04:16:22 AM
  • From Brazil! Why not?
    • Brazil
    • ryouwin.smeenet.org
.   In times of pandemic and face shield masks, I bring you Kidou Keiji Jiban to answer the old question: "how would the fight between RoboCop and Jiban be?" ... Hope you guys like it!

.   To try to make up for the delay, I am also launching the ROBOCABLE of the mini-series "RoboCop - Prime Directives"

.   And the beta version of (R2 Prototype B) AUTOMAT, a parody of the cartoons and other politically correct versions of RoboCop.

.   Download the characters at: http://ryouwin.smeenet.org (FIGHTERS section).

.   High, at left, there is a link named "FIGHTERS".
.   Click at the link named "FIGHTERS"... a page with Mugen characters will appear.
.   Click at the magic picture of the character that you want.
.   A download will occur.
.   Install these characters at your Mugen.
.   Try them on ARCADE mode.
.   Be happy.
- - - - -Hobby & Mugen (Smeenet version) - - - - - http://ryouwin.smeenet.org/               Last updates:
#44  July 16, 2020, 03:34:20 PM
    • Japan
Dear Ryou Win,

I watched the video of your new character Jiban when you posted last Friday, and was hoping to leave you a comment earlier. I expected someone else to comment before I did, so I am surprised your release doesn't have as much exposure as it should.

I wanted to mention that your video brought a big smile to my face, this is one of the most creative works to have graced the engine for quite some time. The amount of care and attention that you put into every single detail is very remarkable. I believe that your game project resembles some of the late 90s digitized "indie" fighting game titles that exist in Japan, and I have no doubts that a full game in this style would prove very popular with fans of this style of game.

Big congratulations friend.  :)
#45  July 16, 2020, 09:33:03 PM
  • From Brazil! Why not?
    • Brazil
    • ryouwin.smeenet.org
.   Thank you very much, Vans, for your gentle words.
.   These and the TV shows of your country brought a big smile to my face too,
.   Jiban is one of top TV classics for kids in the Brazil (also "Jaspion", "Changeman", "Jiraya"... it is a LONG list!) ... but the last 2 episodes wasn´t aired in the TV. Because a lot of guys missed that, I included them in the intro storyboard.
.   (And sorry about don´t include japanese localization in the storyboard! I don´t speak japanese... yet).
.   I tried be faithful to the character because this will make the crossover looks better! But I confess: it was a lot fun! And I saw the episodes again in the youtube! I love this character too! And not only me:

I believe that your game project resembles some of the late 90s digitized "indie" fighting game titles that exist in Japan, and I have no doubts that a full game in this style would prove very popular with fans of this style of game.
.   I will love to see some of these "Indie" games! I will search some later. Thanks for the hint.
.   And about it be "very popular with fans of this style of game"... well, the RoboCop has "migrated" to some MK fan projects without I know. But the live have this issues, isn´t?
.   When we put something on the internet, that thing belongs to the world. So at least I'm glad that the game I want to see finished, I can still finish it. If someone else is enjoying it, it's a bonus!
.   Have fun!

PS: I confess that I had a curious problem with Jiban right at the beginning: He is the first Tokusatsu hero that I realized that ... he doesn't kick! So I put sword blows instead of kicks. Somehow, it all worked out in the end!
Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 10:03:22 PM by Ryou Win