YesNoOk

How to actually save single transparent sprite frame with pink background!? (Read 1259 times)

Started by AuMiO VXC, November 01, 2021, 06:29:09 am
Share this topic:
How to actually save single transparent sprite frame with pink background!?
#1  November 01, 2021, 06:29:09 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
I edit sprite frames in Paint 3D of Windows 10 in PNG format and totally in transparent form. Though the BG looks black later and when I add them to Fighter Factory, BG become real black no transparent. But the default sprites with pink BG color (but actually transparent) works properly. Please tell me the basic of saving a sprite frame in Fighter Factory suitable form. Need help badly!
For Some Example:

Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
Last Edit: November 01, 2021, 06:33:16 am by AuMiO VXC
Re: How to actually save single transparent sprite frame with pink background!?
#2  November 26, 2021, 04:54:51 pm
    • France
I up this subject because I have problems with my palette too. The transparency color doesn't work on my newly created character, and when I create it from scratch the problem is still here :X
(my second character project, be indulgent)
Re: How to actually save single transparent sprite frame with pink background!?
#3  December 22, 2021, 11:52:54 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv