YesNoOk

Ikemen GO (Read 1253160 times)

Started by K4thos, May 26, 2018, 03:04:27 am
Share this topic:
Re: Ikemen GO
#1761  December 16, 2020, 10:04:52 am
    • djjosehisterico@gmail.com
I wanna play with a lifebar made with Add004 but it's not showed... I remember that I see a video tutorial in this site to can made it. Somebody knows where is this video? If not, can someone help me to made it work? I see that there are a common1.cns.zss in the data folder that it's th same like the common1.cns that you edit for create the lifebars but if I delete the ikemen file then you can see the lifebars but too much big. Thank you very much.
As a friendly advice, it would be better if you stopped using ADD004, most of its features are already possible by default in IKEMEN GO, and you wouldn't have to worry about compatibility, which can be a problem since Shiyo hasn't updated his add-on for a while and IKEGO is constantly being worked on.
Anyway, I'm not sure if there is a tutorial video about add004 for IKEMEN, so I suppose you have to try to follow the steps from Shiyo's read-me.

Believe that is the thing that I wanna do and I see that lots of things that have Add004 are implemented in this new beta release in the actual state of Ikemen Go I can't create multi-layer animations for rounds, fight, ko, etc. For this reason I need to install my Add004 lifebar. I know the steps but for some reason the common1.cns it's not showed, for this reason I asked. I wanna start to test chars and more things, for this reason can someone help me? I have tried for hours to be able to do it but since this the forum no? Thank you very much!
#1762  December 16, 2020, 11:02:26 am
  • Pixels are atom's of resolution,Low-res or Hi-res
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
the new add004 uses zss language,and old common1.cns versions do not work properly on ikemen so you might have to learn how zss language works if you wanna edit the lifebar.
#1763  December 16, 2020, 05:35:01 pm
    • djjosehisterico@gmail.com
the new add004 uses zss language,and old common1.cns versions do not work properly on ikemen so you might have to learn how zss language works if you wanna edit the lifebar.

Thank you very much for the info. I think I wait since Ikemen Go have the bg.def added.
#1764  December 16, 2020, 06:34:40 pm
  • NINJA COP SAIZOU
    • Mexico
I wonder if the partners waiting their turn in stage like the old KOFs can be done.

I dreamed with this select screen for so many years... The people behind Ikemen Go are really Santas. Thank you so much!

Almost forgot, it seems that individual resizes in cns don't show in select screen.
Woah! is this an actual fullgame? looks sick!
#1765  December 22, 2020, 06:42:52 am
  • I can take'em out with my fists

So here we go again.

Would It be a capable with ikemen's scope of coding to have the option to have a party system of a sorts. If you were to do survival would it be possible to have character after beating them to have a scene like a continue screen but with you or them asking to join your cause and if you are doing a tag or turns survival they'd join you. the next fight they'd have half health and they'd work from there. this is granted you were doing solo survival and not co-op.
Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 06:49:08 am by Fauxcry
#1766  December 23, 2020, 08:28:19 pm
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/bn6ymdvllj9lf/Mugen_Stages
Reginukem said, 11 days ago

I wonder if the partners waiting their turn in stage like the old KOFs can be done.

I dreamed with this select screen for so many years... The people behind Ikemen Go are really Santas. Thank you so much!

Almost forgot, it seems that individual resizes in cns don't show in select screen.

Woah! is this an actual fullgame? looks sick!

Just my personal KOF Mugen Noside. Polishing for years and still not done, but closer now!
#1767  December 25, 2020, 04:34:25 am
  • (>owo)><(owo<)
Not sure if it'll be fine to post a bug report here as well since the bug report thread seem to be inactive for a very long time so I might as well post here as well just in case.

In IKEMEN v0.96, turns recovery works offline but it doesn't work online. here's a vid of it:

#1768  December 26, 2020, 05:41:08 am
    • edwin@disenowebcostarica.net

Believe that is the thing that I wanna do and I see that lots of things that have Add004 are implemented in this new beta release in the actual state of Ikemen Go I can't create multi-layer animations for rounds, fight, ko, etc. For this reason I need to install my Add004 lifebar. I know the steps but for some reason the common1.cns it's not showed, for this reason I asked. I wanna start to test chars and more things, for this reason can someone help me? I have tried for hours to be able to do it but since this the forum no? Thank you very much!

Use attachedchar, you can attach a char to your stages and use it for lifebars. Much better than messing with Add004 and its common1.cns.zss

I have done attachedchar lifebars before but I dropped it cause I'm not interested in tag anymore.

So here we go again.

Would It be a capable with ikemen's scope of coding to have the option to have a party system of a sorts. If you were to do survival would it be possible to have character after beating them to have a scene like a continue screen but with you or them asking to join your cause and if you are doing a tag or turns survival they'd join you. the next fight they'd have half health and they'd work from there. this is granted you were doing solo survival and not co-op.

Check the wiki https://github.com/K4thos/Ikemen_GO/wiki and go to arcadepaths, you can launch custom fight scenarios with new launchfight function.

Since what you want is too custom do not expect this to be easily done on CNS, you need LUA.

#1769  December 27, 2020, 06:44:55 pm
  • Professional Amateur
    • USA
    • superfromnd.gitlab.io/
Hey quick question, has anyone here (besides me) tried to get IKEMEN GO running on a Raspberry Pi 4?  (Or any Raspberry Pi at all for that matter?)

I've been trying to get the game to compile and run on one for quite a while to no avail (you can read my escapades over on the RetroPie forums: https://retropie.org.uk/forum/topic/28055/i-k-e-m-e-n-go-on-raspberry-pi-4), and I've already mentioned it once in the Discord for IKEMEN GO, but wanted to re-ask here since I imagine this thread is where most people go for updates/info on IKEMEN GO-related stuff.  I know it's a rather niche-within-a-niche thing, but I'm curious (and mildly desperate) to see if anyone else has had any success.

Creator of the Ikemen GO Command List Generator and its successor, Iguana.
I also make 3D stage ports for Ikemen GO. You can find my stages here. :heart:
#1770  January 01, 2021, 10:22:02 pm
    • Brazil
Art by Ilya Kuvshinov - Illustrator and Story Artist http://kuvshinov-ilya.deviantart.com/ - http://kuvshinov-ilya.tumblr.com/
#1771  January 02, 2021, 07:02:27 pm
    • edwin@disenowebcostarica.net
Hey quick question, has anyone here (besides me) tried to get IKEMEN GO running on a Raspberry Pi 4?  (Or any Raspberry Pi at all for that matter?)

I've been trying to get the game to compile and run on one for quite a while to no avail (you can read my escapades over on the RetroPie forums: https://retropie.org.uk/forum/topic/28055/i-k-e-m-e-n-go-on-raspberry-pi-4), and I've already mentioned it once in the Discord for IKEMEN GO, but wanted to re-ask here since I imagine this thread is where most people go for updates/info on IKEMEN GO-related stuff.  I know it's a rather niche-within-a-niche thing, but I'm curious (and mildly desperate) to see if anyone else has had any success.

I guess it runs if you install Ubuntu. The engine is still not popular, so maybe you are the first one trying this. 
Better chances for someone who knows retropie, retroarch or lakka.

So far Android port is on hold because issues with the sound driver.
Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 05:44:30 am by orochi_kyo
#1772  January 03, 2021, 03:40:07 pm
    • Brazil
Hello everyone,

I would like to leave my suggestions for Ikemen on Discord, but it's been a while and I can't send messages. As apparently people connected with the construction of Ikemen GO appear here, so I will leave my impressions.

First of all congratulations to everyone involved for creating a versatile and full-featured engine that far exceeds mugen 1.1. The possibility of improving infinitely over time, due to the open source issue, fascinates me. I can only say my congratulations.
However, I have some suggestions.
1 - The zoom is not yet identical to mugen 1.1. Realize that in longer stages with more elements than in Ikemen, some elements are not displayed. While this can be remedied by tinkering with boundlow in the stage's def file, it might be interesting if possible to revisit this issue.
2 - The super jump in some stages also differ in both engines. In Ikemen he is a minor for some reason.
3 - I realized that in characters with the remapal system (changing palettes in the middle of battle) in TAG mode, only the first player can change palettes. Could everyone be left with that option ?!
4 - In terms of sounds, Ikemen still can't play stage music in tracks in the extension as: (Lame) 22050Hz, 48 kbps, mono. Although this is quite optional, it would be nice to have more addons, as tracks in this extension normally weigh half the songs saved in relation to tracks with (Lame) 44100Hz, 96 kbps, stereo. Normally stage music outside that range is muted at Ikemen.

5 - do you think about emulating the system for Android ?! It would be interesting.

Well I think I wrote too much. They are just suggestions. Thanks to all involved for the excellent work and happy new year to all.

Greetings.
#1773  January 05, 2021, 09:18:34 pm
  • Professional Amateur
    • USA
    • superfromnd.gitlab.io/
So far Android port is on hold because issues with the sound driver.

Huh, didn't know that!  That probably explains all the errors I was getting with the "openal" repository when trying to compile Windblade's fork a few weeks ago on the Pi 4.  I guess I'll just shelve that project until the Android port improves?

While I'm here, I should also re-post something I shared in the IKEMEN Discord a few weeks back:  I wrote a little website generator utility thingy that can take a .cmd file and generate an IKEMEN movelist.dat from it.  It's pretty buggy at the moment and doesn't quite work with a good portion of existing characters yet, but I thought some of you might find it useful/neat: https://superfromnd.gitlab.io/ikemen-cmdlist/

#1774  January 08, 2021, 06:42:21 pm
  • One of Ikemen GO devs
    • Colombia
For Ubuntu you need to use build_cmpt.sh

The reason is because some debian based distros (like Ubuntu) does use a non-compatible libary header for some reason.
This is only for compilation, the binaries work and compile the same no matter with what you build it.

The previous versions did only compile on Ubuntu.
Things like Ach, Manajaro and Fedora based distros had problems with it so to fix it I had to make changes to make it work in both cases.

In short, you just need to run a diferent build file for Ubuntu.
But wait!! We haven't made the Suave Dude character yet!!
#1775  January 09, 2021, 09:03:32 am
    • Turkey
#1776  January 10, 2021, 01:35:16 am
  • Professional Amateur
    • USA
    • superfromnd.gitlab.io/
For Ubuntu you need to use build_cmpt.sh

This did fix the openal issues during compiling, but it also just lead to a different error whenever attempting to start: https://pastebin.com/raw/Pv9giUs8
I'm assuming that this is what the Android audio issues are referring to?  (there's a mention of an "hajimehoshi/oto" repository for sound within the log, and checking that repo there's an regarding the Pi specifically: https://github.com/hajimehoshi/oto/issues/127 )

#1777  January 12, 2021, 08:05:34 am
is there a  way to KeepAspect, StageFit like mugen 1.1?
#1778  January 12, 2021, 02:30:39 pm
#1779  January 12, 2021, 03:56:04 pm
  • The Endless
  • 6P-$PXK_mEN3""Xz
    • USA
0.96.1 is not available yet, they are still working on it. However you can build it from source and see what they have added currently.
_EXC-Progression[ 703 ]
#1780  January 12, 2021, 04:18:28 pm