YesNoOk

Ryu's Waterfall revised (Read 6855 times)

Started by RedDragonCats17, January 25, 2021, 04:53:31 am
Share this topic:
Ryu's Waterfall revised
#1  January 25, 2021, 04:53:31 am
  • Part-Time MUGEN creator
    • USA
    • Skype - reddragoncats17
    • reddragoncats17.weebly.com/
I have been waiting a long time to do this. I should've released this stage as soon as I finished it, but I guess I'm lacking the effort in content I used to have back then. I commissioned this stage to a artist that can do painting-style pixel art, and I have to say, he did a nice job (Looking at it now, the animals could've used a whole lot more movement, but I did tell him that MUGEN is limited, so eh). With feedback from the Discord server as well.

You can download this, and my other stages, right here: http://reddragoncats17.weebly.com/stages.html

Edit: Pardon the audio in the video. I really need to improve my effort.
Last Edit: January 27, 2021, 01:45:23 am by RedDragonCats17
Re: Ryu's Waterfall revised
#2  January 27, 2021, 07:37:44 pm
  • I must continue my training...
Great concept and execution. I was gonna suggest having a layer of water over the fighters feet but after looking closely It seems that would be easier said than done. Maybe there's a way tho. Maybe if the water swayed from left to right instead of just flowing in one direction...hmm.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#3  January 27, 2021, 07:40:02 pm
Wasn't there a water effect in Xmen COTA's Danger Room? Although it mimicks an underwater reflection rather than water splashes and spray from a waterfall.
#4  October 01, 2021, 11:08:30 pm
  • Part-Time MUGEN creator
    • USA
    • Skype - reddragoncats17
    • reddragoncats17.weebly.com/