YesNoOk

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Read 1544179 times)

Started by Moon Girard, January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]
#1321  July 05, 2017, 03:00:25 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Looks like this is the big prize seal this time:
When any skill compares this unit's Spd\nstat to another unit's, this unit's Spd stat\nis counted as +5 over actual value.
Seems pretty niche (it's pretty obvs meant for Alm). Is there another skill reliant on speed besides windsweep and watersweep?
Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 03:03:41 am by Fubs
#1322  July 05, 2017, 03:32:02 am
the prize seal for squad assault gives hp+3
#1323  July 05, 2017, 03:38:20 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Yea, I don't have 20 good units for Squad Assault. Going to have to run Chain run instead.
#1324  July 05, 2017, 04:08:44 am
the battles in squad assault are always the same
http://imgur.com/a/mBtAz

you dont necessarily have to use 4 great units each team either, you could manage the first map with a good green and a good blue (and two lvl1 jobbers for filler) for example

Suuuuper glad about the permanent tempest mode (chain and squad) if it's going to be as cost effective for SP / HM / feathers, and if it gives decent skill seals.
chain challenge chapter 1+2 on normal gives 3sp each kill and all the units have shitty stats. 30 stamina for 10 fights :pwn:
Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 05:58:12 am by Titiln
#1325  July 05, 2017, 08:40:55 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
Isn't the 3 SP per kill in Chain Challenge only applied during the first completion? I assume it's the same way those Yusuke Kozaki maps worked. If anything they're great for farming HM.
#1326  July 05, 2017, 02:13:24 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
1.5 is out. datamine so far reveals a map that is identical to the one in which you fight berkut in echoes, but it's probably for tempest trials and not a ghb

Doesn't look like there is a battle map for that map, I hope Berkut and Rinea do get in as GHBs.
#1327  July 05, 2017, 05:53:26 pm
i was wrong, it's not as good for sp the second time around (you only get one)
#1328  July 06, 2017, 01:30:21 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
There's an exploit. You keep the SP from past rounds even if you give up, so you can actually cycle through 9 battles and give up on the last, always getting +3 SP.
#1329  July 06, 2017, 02:34:07 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
I already cleared Chain Challenges 1-6 since I wasn't aware of the exploit, but I'm going to save the 10 battle Chain Challenge of Chapter 7 and 8 as my SP farm. The worst part is that these chapters have that stupid labyrinth map with the breakable walls.
#1330  July 06, 2017, 09:02:04 am
    • Canada
So... fellow F2P players. How's the squad assault going? :shifty:

Also, Mae the bae finally came home last night. 2 sessions and got her on the last pull. Still have plenty of orbs left over too.

+DEF,-HP. Not the greatest but I ain't mad at it.

I'm reading that she's an expensive build tho. I'd use my 5* Reinhart if I didn't hate him with a passion. All I can give her at the moment is Darting/Death Blow or Fury. WoM might be good too, but I'm not sure what build to go with yet. Is there anywhere else to look up builds besides the wiki page?
#1331  July 06, 2017, 09:23:04 am
i made mine a healer because i wanted to try out a healing build for once. reciprocal aid, sol, renewal 3, breath of life 3/seal
#1332  July 06, 2017, 09:39:28 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
She's expensive to make sets for but it's worth it. You could use life and death 3, keep desperation and if you have Odins give her his tome and moonbow.
#1333  July 06, 2017, 10:31:34 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Bound Battle with Alm and Celica is out with Hard, Lunatic, and Infernal difficulties with a total of 9 orbs when completing all of them. A banner has also been released with Clair, Lukas, and Genny. Surprisingly no Celica to the anger of many to round out the Valentia themed banners.

Beat all the difficulties, but Infernal was annoying due to that Green Mage with Windsweep and Darting Blow (41 Spd on initiation). You need to kill that Green Mage quickly as any damage inflicted on her will be healed immediately by the Green Axe Flier (who only appears in Infernal) who will use Reciprocal Aid. Had to bust out Quickened Pulse to make sure Titania was able to successfully bait and kill her in one round with Green Tome Breaker + Iceberg due to the Mage standing on a defense tile.

Also be careful of the Blue Cavalier unit as he has Pass so keep that in mind while trying to bait him as he might end up passing your unit into attacking another.

Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 11:54:04 am by Magical Amber
#1334  July 06, 2017, 10:55:36 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Does your Critania have distant counter? Please say no.
#1335  July 06, 2017, 11:08:02 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
She does have Distant Counter, sorry. :(
#1336  July 06, 2017, 11:39:07 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen

I wonder how I'm gonna do it...
#1337  July 06, 2017, 11:51:41 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
You could try using Nino with Green Tomebreaker with the appropriate buffs. Though unless yours is +Spd or merged to at least +1, you might need to slap Speed +3/Fury 3 in order to cancel the Mage's Wind sweep (this is assuming she's buffed with Hone Spd). You can also do it with Tharja or another Red Mage, but they're reliant on having a +Spd nature due to having a lower base Spd than Nino.
#1338  July 06, 2017, 12:42:30 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen

Used Reinhardt, Sanaki, Hector and Olivia.

1. Sanaki has Q. riposte to kill green mage. She also uses her "bulk" to meat shield the axe pegasus lol.
2. Hector is there just to kill the blue mage cavalier (from the left side)
3. Reinhardt has Lancebreaker because the lance cavalier can take 4 hits from +atk, death blow, hone atk Reinhardt (why) . Then he mops up Alm and Celica.
4. level 26 Olivia lol
#1339  July 07, 2017, 12:30:23 am
    • Canada
i made mine a healer because i wanted to try out a healing build for once. reciprocal aid, sol, renewal 3, breath of life 3/seal

That's an interesting take. I wouldn't mind having her for that use if mine wasn't -HP. Plus, Bride Lyn has been a blessing.

She's expensive to make sets for but it's worth it. You could use life and death 3, keep desperation and if you have Odins give her his tome and moonbow.

Ugh... what's shitty is I used up all my Odins for Moonbow already lol. But yeah, I heard she's a beast post SI with Odin's tome. Life and Death has also been evading me lately, but I do have Fury to work with.
I could always use Reinhardt for the time being, but the hate runs deep.
#1340  July 07, 2017, 12:44:17 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
I hate Reinhardt too as he ruins my Arena runs with 80% success. Odin and Reinhardt should swap attack values.

But you can't deny that he's probably one of if not the strongest unit in the game.