YesNoOk

Naruto V Bleach Mugen Project (canceled) (Read 268144 times)

Started by MangaCaptain, March 22, 2009, 12:52:49 am
Share this topic:
Re: Naruto V Bleach Mugen Project
#61  May 19, 2009, 07:43:23 am
Messed around with Sasuke today....
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Your sig is too big. Max sig size is 600x200 pixels.
#62  May 19, 2009, 08:17:02 am
  • Proud Pinoy
Pretty good. Shoulders too high. Missing a few details on the face. Hair should be longer and bigger. Colors are too bright. The outline on the forearm and wings should be polished.
#63  May 19, 2009, 11:59:36 pm
  • Rurouni Fan
  • The dream is nothing yet drive us to the end.
    • www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaWlQGjKyJWoXxMR8nrea7P4R9C0JnA-_
One day someone will rip the Inuyasha stages... Not today nor tomorrow, probably not even in this decade. But you know, someday... :')

Did you play the new
#64  May 27, 2009, 11:56:46 pm
So for the past week, been re-thinking my project and trying to come up with a way to make it better...and I thought.....why not Hi-Res?!

Kakashi Hatake
What you guys think? Go for it? it may appear more work to some but it really is the same...these GGX sprites only use for shades per color like any reg size edit...

#65  May 27, 2009, 11:59:22 pm
  • StormEX
  • | Content Creator | Gamer | Programmer |
    • USA
    • Twitch.tv/ZayOsirisGaming
it dont look haf bad. great work :sugoi:
#66  May 28, 2009, 12:08:43 am
  • Rurouni Fan
So for the past week, been re-thinking my project and trying to come up with a way to make it better...and I thought.....why not Hi-Res?!

What you guys think? Go for it? it may appear more work to some but it really is the same...these GGX sprites only use for shades per color like any reg size edit...

Hi-res?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
One day someone will rip the Inuyasha stages... Not today nor tomorrow, probably not even in this decade. But you know, someday... :')

Did you play the new
#67  May 28, 2009, 12:49:46 am

Hi-res?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
haha..why no? you cant just say no, explain why?

#68  May 28, 2009, 01:23:49 am
  • Rurouni Fan

Did you play the new
#69  May 28, 2009, 01:49:24 am
    • Poland
lol HR is all the way but it means it will proably take more time to finish. Lo-Res sprites are easier to draw than HR ones. Final decision should be up to you because you will be draw thousand of sprites not we. If you think you have skills to try I'm cool and happy but if you are not sure then you should reconsider it.

I mean you are one guy and you want make full game with HR sprites with 300-500 sprites per each char to be drawed (proably most will be from scratch). Main question you should ask yourself if you can do it or not...

But if you want short answer, YES I'm for HR.

And arguments like "HR is big NO NO because I don't like it" are stupid and laughable.
"If our lives are indeed the sum total of the choices we've made, then we cannot change who we are. But with every new choice we're given, we can change who we're going to be." The Outer Limits S04E04

"If knowledge is power and power corrupts... how will human kind ever survive?" The Outer Limits S04E16
#70  May 28, 2009, 02:01:37 am
  • Rurouni Fan
Do not be arrogant.
I just presented my opinion, I am not saying the game to be as I want.

And arguments like "HR is big NO NO because I don't like it" are stupid and laughable.

And I do not care what you think.

Did you play the new
#71  May 28, 2009, 05:21:27 am
lol HR is all the way but it means it will proably take more time to finish. Lo-Res sprites are easier to draw than HR ones. Final decision should be up to you because you will be draw thousand of sprites not we. If you think you have skills to try I'm cool and happy but if you are not sure then you should reconsider it.

I mean you are two guys and you want make full game with HR sprites with 300-500 sprites per each char to be drawed (proably most will be from scratch). Main question you should ask yourself if you can do it or not...

But if you want short answer, YES I'm for HR.

Fixed ;D
#72  May 30, 2009, 12:26:12 pm
UPDATE....BASED ON MAJORITY VOTE (FROM NUMEROUS FORUMS) AND OUR OWN DELIBERATION, WE'VE DECIDED TO GO WITH THE HI-RES!! Kakashi will still be the first character and we've already got started on him! I have walking fwd/bwd animation 90& done, will post up shortly...

I posted up a Byakuya tease (1st page) for your eyes.... :o will periodically post up other character edits for your eyes to water and keep you all interested!! stay tuned  :sugoi:

#73  June 03, 2009, 10:16:01 am
UPDATE** Sasuke (Orochimaru Version) first page

#74  June 03, 2009, 10:34:37 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
You really do very nice high-res sprites. These are almost GGXX quality IMO. Now I want to see animation, because that's the hardest part in my opinion. :)

Good job for now.
#75  June 03, 2009, 10:50:32 am
  • King of Sona
my honest 2 cents:

that's a lot of characters and doing them all hires is a bitch to say the least.
especially seeing Byakuya robe. that will be very tedious to do.
i rather see low res with more time for solid coding.
or hires but as stand alone chars.

just some rant about not losing your motivation in the future.

Lord Canti Says:
i was playing FFVII and I accidently named Red XIII Cyanide D:
#76  June 03, 2009, 10:58:18 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Well, what you could do is make only one character for now, with all the spriting and coding, making the game system solid and all. Once you finish it, you release it, and get feedback on the gameplay, about what needs to be changed or needs tweaking. Once this is done, you then have a solid template to work on for other characters.

Of course, the spriting will be the longest of all things. That's where we'll see your motivation. :)
#77  June 03, 2009, 03:02:07 pm
Well, what you could do is make only one character for now, with all the spriting and coding, making the game system solid and all. Once you finish it, you release it, and get feedback on the gameplay, about what needs to be changed or needs tweaking. Once this is done, you then have a solid template to work on for other characters.

Of course, the spriting will be the longest of all things. That's where we'll see your motivation. :)

Well right now were focusing on Kakashi. Once he's released we hope people will take us more seriously and maybe join.

As for it being to much characters.....I think eventually we'll get teamates and we'll hold out until then. YoungFaceHov is a fast spriter to. When im done spriting one animation, he's already done with atleast 3. ;D
#78  June 03, 2009, 03:29:34 pm
  • Me Bouncy
    • USA
    • runningwildwolf@gmail.com
    • http://youtube.com/runningwildvidya
Byakuya's shading doesn't look very good.
#79  June 04, 2009, 01:07:27 am

#80  June 05, 2009, 11:02:29 pm
Looks very good I think you should use the english voices for the bleach characters