YesNoOk

DJMouF Goku & Vegeta 1.0 (Read 21493 times)

Started by DJMouF, February 20, 2020, 01:00:35 pm
Share this topic:
DJMouF Goku & Vegeta 1.0
#1  February 20, 2020, 01:00:35 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Last Edit: March 09, 2020, 12:02:25 pm by DJMouF
Re: DJMouF Goku & Vegeta 1.0
#2  February 20, 2020, 05:39:17 pm
  • BRAIIIIINS!!
  • "Khh- Ahahahaha!"
    • Chile
Thanks bro!!

Edit: I had to remove all the camera zoom code stuff, because they weren't working on 1.0 due to that
Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 08:37:03 pm by IsRageNeko
#3  February 21, 2020, 12:36:44 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
Ummm...
Error message: Not a valid elem type: zoom
Error parsing [State 3000, ZOOM]
Error in [Statedef 3000]
Error in States\Super.st
Character mugenversion is newer than this version of M.U.G.E.N.
Error loading chars/ffs_0/ffs_0.def
Error loading p1
Like IsRageNeko said, Camera-Zoom code needs to be removed as 1.0 doesn't support it. Also, the mugenversion on the def file is still listed as 1.1, so it's not technically a 1.0 character.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#4  February 21, 2020, 01:09:32 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Ummm...
Error message: Not a valid elem type: zoom
Error parsing [State 3000, ZOOM]
Error in [Statedef 3000]
Error in States\Super.st
Character mugenversion is newer than this version of M.U.G.E.N.
Error loading chars/ffs_0/ffs_0.def
Error loading p1
Like IsRageNeko said, Camera-Zoom code needs to be removed as 1.0 doesn't support it. Also, the mugenversion on the def file is still listed as 1.1, so it's not technically a 1.0 character.

Thanks bro!!

Edit: I had to remove all the camera zoom code stuff, because they weren't working on 1.0 due to that

Thanks bro!!

Dammit I must've uploaded the wrong chars then because I did do those things y'all mentioned. But ok I'll make sure I upload the right chars when I get home. Probably in about an hour or 2
#5  February 22, 2020, 06:22:14 am
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
Good news, but, you fixed the zoom problem?
#6  February 22, 2020, 06:52:53 am
    • USA
Sorry to sound so impatient, but you are going to re-upload them, right? Even though most of the bugs should have been ironed out with the 1.1 versions, I haven't gotten around testing the 1.0 characters today as they don't work still. Hopefully not many people downloaded them yet as I'm not sure if they know.
#7  February 22, 2020, 09:40:42 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Truthfully I've fixed all the problems except for one thing I can't seem to fix which I'm currently trying to figure out. The only problem left is the ex flash isn't showing for some reason on the ex attacks
#8  February 23, 2020, 07:23:02 am
    • USA
Truthfully I've fixed all the problems except for one thing I can't seem to fix which I'm currently trying to figure out. The only problem left is the ex flash isn't showing for some reason on the ex attacks
That explains the delay. Is it the EX Move Explod or the yellow glowing during the ex attacks not working? I would try asking DeathScythe, but his name is gone and went missing. I do remember him posting on the 1.1 thread, now it's not there anymore so I hope he didn't get hacked or anything. Might have to ask someone else that's also familiar with PotS coding but works with 1.0 specifically.
#9  February 23, 2020, 07:34:57 am
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
I'll call him.
#10  February 23, 2020, 10:43:20 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
That explains the delay. Is it the EX Move Explod or the yellow glowing during the ex attacks not working? I would try asking DeathScythe, but his name is gone and went missing. I do remember him posting on the 1.1 thread, now it's not there anymore so I hope he didn't get hacked or anything. Might have to ask someone else that's also familiar with PotS coding but works with 1.0 specifically.

Is the yellow flash that's not showing. Let me know what you find out

I'll call him.

Yeah bro please let me know something so I can get this over with and get on Gohan
#11  February 23, 2020, 10:48:21 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
I'm going to be hopeful and believe it's like when he changed his name to 'who cares' for a few days for some reason.

WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#12  February 25, 2020, 12:14:02 am
    • crepa.neocities.org
Not only the EX palfx are not working, all palfx are not working in 1.0. Changing sff version to beta fixed it here, probably should work with 1.0 too.
#13  February 27, 2020, 05:30:09 pm
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
The problem is solved?
#14  February 27, 2020, 08:29:11 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org
Just a reminder: as already mentioned, you also need to remove those zoom sctrls, AND, change the version in the def to 1.0.
#15  February 28, 2020, 01:04:06 am
    • USA
So now you have the issue pointed out thanks to DeathScythe, did you finally resolve it yet? I would have also tested this to confirm on my end, but I'm not going to waste my time removing the Camera-Zoom code to see for myself as you have done it already since it's a 1.0 issue. So it would be pointless for me to do so.
#16  February 28, 2020, 01:09:14 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Issue is not solved. I double checked and I've already gotten rid of the zoom code completely as well as saving the def file as 1.0
#17  February 28, 2020, 02:26:44 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Ok I found out what the issue is, but it looks like it's something that can't be solved to my knowledge or simply I'm not really sure on what to do. I'll explain more. This code below is located in the system.def file named, "Palette-Initialization" and it's significance is to allow Vegeta and Goku to have the Palette change for clothes and when transforming to Super Saiyan. (more so for Vegeta because his hair doesn't change meanwhile Goku has different sprites but the palette change is so the hair won't change back to black when placed in a custom state from the opponent.) So once I got rid of this code, the EX Flash showed up with no problem... But unfortunately, the color change within hair or clothes, after transforming, was no longer valid or should I say visible (His hair will just remain black). In fact for those who have the previous 1.0 versions you can try it out for yourselves to see what I mean. I thought maybe it could be a variable issue but it's not. I believe it's a 1.0 issue because if I play with the updated 1.0 (with all the fixed issues other than this issue but not released yet) versions in a 1.1 mugen engine while keeping this code, everything works perfectly fine. So this is the only issue in the 1.0 conversion that's left that needs to be solved in order for these guys to be playable in mugen 1.0 engine. If anyone finds a solution please let me know ASAP.

; Palette-Initialization
[Statedef 5900]
type = S

[state 5900, Reset Variables]
type = varrangeset
trigger1 = !roundsexisted && matchno = 1
value = 0
[state 5900, Reset Variables]
type = varrangeset
trigger1 = !roundsexisted && matchno = 1
fvalue = 0

[State 5900, Character Palette 1 (LK)]
type = VarSet
triggerall = !roundsexisted && matchno = 1
trigger1 = PalNo = 1
var(11) = 1   ;CHANGE THIS LINE
[State 5900, Character Palette 2 (MK)]
type = VarSet
trigger1 = PalNo = 2
var(11) = 2   ;CHANGE THIS LINE
[State 5900, Character Palette 3 (HK)]
type = VarSet
trigger1 = PalNo = 3
var(11) = 3   ;CHANGE THIS LINE
[State 5900, Character Palette 4 (LP)]
type = VarSet
trigger1 = PalNo = 4
;var(11) = 1   ;CHANGE THIS LINE
var(11) = 4   ;CHANGE THIS LINE
[State 5900, Character Palette 5 (MP)]
type = VarSet
trigger1 = PalNo = 5
var(11) = 5   ;CHANGE THIS LINE
[State 5900, Character Palette 6 (HP)]
type = VarSet
trigger1 = PalNo = 6
var(11) = 6   ;CHANGE THIS LINE
[State 5900, Character Palette 7 (start + LK)]
type = VarSet
trigger1 = PalNo = 7
var(11) = 7   ;CHANGE THIS LINE
[State 5900, Character Palette 8 (start + MK)]
type = VarSet
trigger1 = PalNo = 8
var(11) = 8   ;CHANGE THIS LINE
[State 5900, Character Palette 9 (start + HK)]
type = VarSet
trigger1 = PalNo = 9
var(11) = 9   ;CHANGE THIS LINE
[State 5900, Character Palette 10 (start + LP)]
type = VarSet
trigger1 = PalNo = 10
var(11) = 10   ;CHANGE THIS LINE
[State 5900, Character Palette 11 (start + MP)]
type = VarSet
trigger1 = PalNo = 11
var(11) = 11   ;CHANGE THIS LINE
[State 5900, Character Palette 12 (start + HP)]
type = VarSet
trigger1 = PalNo = 12
var(11) = 12   ;CHANGE THIS LINE

[State 0, ChangeState]
type = ChangeState
trigger1 = !time
value = 5901
#18  February 29, 2020, 09:25:38 am
    • USA
Hmmm, so still not fixed then? The only character I can think of that requires palette change for a transformation is Falcon Rapper's Iori Yagami. That's why I had a feeling it can still work for 1.0 without issues as some of his animations changes sprites when transforming to Orochi Iori. Even when doing EX attacks even when transformed, they still flash yellow. Maybe you can try looking at his character's code and see how Falcon implemented it.

Another character that also has different animations when doing EX moves is Sennou-Room's Kirito as he holds Dark Repulser while attacking and probably Trololo's Cody when picking up the knife on the ground. But that doesn't require a transformation for either of them, so I'm not sure if those counts.
#19  February 29, 2020, 01:45:13 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
I'll definitely look into Falcon's Iori because I'll be more familiar with the coding since it'll be similar to what I have. Thanks for pointing that out Solid. I;ll check it out and see what I can do to fix this so I can released these guy for yall.
#20  March 09, 2020, 12:03:31 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Links updated... Please let me know if there are anymore issues with these chars in 1.0. Thanks.