YesNoOk

Do you want me to reveal my personal information? (Read 19824 times)

Started by GeorgeMP, January 20, 2020, 08:16:46 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Do you want me to reveal my personal information?
#41  February 01, 2020, 05:53:29 am
    • crepa.neocities.org
*sigh*
First of all, seriously? They're called private messages for a reason. You're not supposed to make them public! Second, this thread is called "Do you want me to reveal my personal information?", not "Do you like me?". Get your facts straight. Also, you think I liked making those threads? WRONG! I felt absolutely nothing!

Yeah, seriously. You said yourself to everyone on this forum what your goal was, so, it's no surprise. And oh, the titles being different doesn't mean anything, the concept is the same, you seeking attention again. So basically, they are the same thing. I told you to stop creating threads like this and you didn't listen.
If you didn't like making these threads, then why did you make them in the first place? I don't get what is going through your head tbh.

Now you're just rubbing salt in the wound!

It's nothing more than the truth. As I said, you already got a bad reputation here, and instead of fixing this by acting like a normal person, you're only making things worse with these topics.

And if you're being serious about sharing your personal information in a public forum like you're saying, then you're even dumber than I thought.
#42  February 01, 2020, 05:56:59 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
I went and limited him to 0 posts for a week so don't expect a response soon
#43  February 01, 2020, 06:37:08 am
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
#44  February 01, 2020, 08:41:45 am
So, I heard it was a problem that you guys didn't know me. So I was just thinking:
Why don't I reveal my personal information so that you guys can know me?
Should I go through with it, you'll get information like my home address, among other things.
What do you think? Should I do it?

yes i actually do.
#45  February 01, 2020, 10:51:08 am
I'm not trolling. I'm being serious. The only reason you think it is trolling is because you're always so sick of my shit.
I'm not trolling, I'm being serious!
I'M NOT TROLLING, I'M BEING SERIOUS!
I'M NOT TROLLING, I'M BEING SERIOUS! Seriously, how many times do I have to say that for you to know that?
you may not know what it means but you are tho. what you are doing is the text book definition of it actually. you know that your attention seeking behavior is infuriating to others and you keep on doing the same antics again and again and again. because you like attention and you want people to notice you in any way possible, and you really don't give a shit about anything else. text book troll.
My sincere, deep apologies for if I was being harsh, but is there a way I could make things better for myself? A way I could put myself back on the right track? They say that once you hit rock bottom, the only way you can go is up, right? If there is a way, I'd like to know how. Please?
you see? even when you try to defend yourself, you're still trying to elicit more responses by repeating the same trite shit you're always blabbing about.
you have issues, kid. for the billionth time, tell your care takers and get help.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#46  February 01, 2020, 02:07:33 pm
(I don't care if he's banned.)

My sincere, deep apologies for if I was being harsh, but is there a way I could make things better for myself? A way I could put myself back on the right track? They say that once you hit rock bottom, the only way you can go is up, right? If there is a way, I'd like to know how. Please?

Maybe you could do this instead
OK, I get it now, just keep making stuff, don't seek attention, follow the rules, be nice, and just put this whole situation behind me.

I'll keep quoting these posts until you actually get it.

You'll see a huge pyramid quote if you keep doing what you're doing. :mlol:
#47  February 02, 2020, 03:13:08 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

Why not ban this idiot already!? 90% of what he does here is just trying to get attention in the dumbest possible ways.
#48  February 02, 2020, 03:40:47 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
I said I banned him on the same page
#49  February 02, 2020, 04:58:55 pm
  • Sublimity.
    • Canada
Given the way things went, just a week seems generous lol -- at least there's some room for leniency in that.