YesNoOk

Does this thing exist?/who is the author?/etc. thread.  (Read 5232637 times)

Started by Messatsu, August 26, 2007, 08:29:40 PM
Re: Does this thing exist?/who is the author?/etc. thread.
#26401  May 16, 2020, 06:51:44 AM
  • WHY ME, WHY NOT LG x
  • biblical (yea)
    • USA
    • remixsparta.wix.com/mugensdawn
i have found myself obsessing over this character again
is anyone familiar with the jp mugen creator smachu? they dont seem to have any sort of trace i could find on google other than a sanae they released, and i'm looking for (supposedly) their photo fighter x
i tried contacting a guy that has it but they gave me a bullshit response thinking they could private other people's characters because theyre "a little cheap"

hell, is there any more or less accurate photo fighter/photo dojo character out there?
#26402  May 16, 2020, 09:49:25 PM
  • Modern things are really annoying.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
I am familiar with Smachu and the infamous hoarder who has his Photo Fighter X character, but I do not know any more than everything you said.

I saw a unrelated video about the actual Photo Fighter game, and I hope someone either makes a replica or obtains that character somehow. Very, very interesting game.
#26403  May 17, 2020, 02:33:51 AM
  • Just retired tho.
    • rurouniroad.blogspot.com/
Is there any decent Saint Seiya characters with lr sprites besides Duracelleur's Seiya edit?
The dream is nothing yet drive us to the end.
Last Edit: May 17, 2020, 03:16:28 AM by Rurouni
#26404  May 17, 2020, 10:36:52 AM
    • Germany
So I need help to find a realy old character, I tried to find it for several years now but searching for it is a little bit difficult because I can't remember the name.

It was basically Genjuro from Samurai Showdown, but made with a cartoonish SD sprite style, but was not named Genjuro and had proprably some kind of parody name.

The character was made in the 90's and I got it from a little Mugen compilation that came with a gaming magazine, because of that I don't know the original source of this character anymore.

Does anyone remember the character name? Author? Anything?
#26405  May 17, 2020, 06:48:24 PM
    • Germany
#26406  May 19, 2020, 03:11:31 AM
    • USA
#26407  May 19, 2020, 05:55:22 AM
    • Peru
Hello to everyone.

Is there an author that has all characters of KOF98? I mean all that collection of these characters but, only by one author. Not necessary with the Advanced/Extra system, all KOF98 roster would be fine.
#26408  May 19, 2020, 07:23:00 AM
  • For the Murder!
Lord Noble Eye of Dezeroff; High Commander of the Reconnaissance Division, Airborne Corps; Fifth Seat in the Murder's Council; and Duke of Corvus
#26409  May 19, 2020, 09:45:38 AM
    • Peru
Thank you for the answer my friend, I think that Ikaruga is amazing but, I want more characters. I hope that someone could suggest me other author. What about the chars that appears in KOF Wing 2019? Are they available?
#26410  May 20, 2020, 10:38:09 PM
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
What's the latest version of KOF Wing?
#26411  May 23, 2020, 01:09:02 AM
    • Germany
#26412  May 28, 2020, 06:51:27 AM
  • For the Murder!
I think there was a wip of a sick girl with hospital robes standing with the help of an iv pole...
what are the last news of this character?
Lord Noble Eye of Dezeroff; High Commander of the Reconnaissance Division, Airborne Corps; Fifth Seat in the Murder's Council; and Duke of Corvus
#26413  May 30, 2020, 06:03:03 PM

What's the latest version of KOF Wing?

i have the "8/15/2019" . there's a new version but i don't know if they gonna release it soon i heard there were drama surrounding the creator or something like that in mugenchina. that reminds me i've gotta uninstall the shell program it came with. it's a great idea but a hassle that you can't just delete it.