YesNoOk

[Resentone Thread]: Botan, Tao, Yuzuriha Released (24/03/2024) (Read 765384 times)

Started by Resentone, January 22, 2022, 05:49:50 am
Share this topic:
Re: [Resentone Thread]: Hisui and Arcueid Release + Quick Fix (15/07/2022)
#61  July 15, 2022, 06:29:20 pm
  • Resent Oneself
  • Long live the night!
    • Indonesia
    • sites.google.com/view/site-resentone/home
Quick little fix for Hisui.

15/07/2022 - 1.0.1
- Fixed a bug where Hisui is unable to use Roman Cancel on Projectile Attacks.
- Fixed a bug where Hisui is unable to use Roman Cancel on Distortion Drives.
- Fix the AI Combo string when Opponent is Blocking.
Last Edit: July 15, 2022, 06:32:50 pm by Resentone
Re: [Resentone Thread]: Hisui and Arcueid Release + Quick Fix (15/07/2022)
#62  July 16, 2022, 05:24:47 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
Got some feedback as I found a few aesthetic errors for Hisui after she was updated:
-The hitspark and guard spark on jBB is not the same position as jC for both ground and air.
-The opponent's get hit frame on her forward/backwards/running throws do not appear on certain characters (I realized it doesn't on a couple of OHMSBY and Ichida's characters).
-The strong ground shockwave sound on her forward throw plays 2 ticks after the effect appears.
-The strong ground shockwave sound on her backwards throw plays twice when they hit the ground (One plays right when it appears and the 2nd two ticks after like the forward one).
-The Twinkle effect on Hisui Dark Punch follows her after rapid canceling.
-This is probably very unlikely in a legit match as you won't have enough meter to do so, but it's possible she can rapid cancel twice on EX Watch Your Step.

And Arcueid too as I noticed the timing on some of her swish effects and sounds are off:
-The swish effect on Out Of My Way! A, (A) and B appears 2 ticks before the red hitbox appears.
-The swish sound effects on Out Of My Way! A and the Low C plays 2 ticks too early.
-The (500,1) swish sound on Out Of My Way! (A) plays 2 ticks after the effect appears (Which will play after it hits the opponent).
-The swish sound effects on Out Of My Way! B plays 4 ticks too early.
-EX Out Of My Way! is missing the (500,1) sound on each of the 3 swishes.
-The swish sound effects on EX What're You Doing! plays 17 ticks too early.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
Re: [Resentone Thread]: Hisui and Arcueid Release + Quick Fix (16/07/2022)
#63  July 16, 2022, 06:30:01 am
  • Resent Oneself
  • Long live the night!
    • Indonesia
Last Edit: July 16, 2022, 06:38:49 am by Resentone
#64  July 16, 2022, 06:49:24 am
    • USA
Fixed.
Don't count this as an official update, but Hisui's forward/backwards/running throws are still bugged:

It seems that she's forcing the opponent to use a get hit animation that's not on non-MBTL characters (Which appears fine to those that are like OHMSBY's Aoko or Ichida's Akiha).
Last Edit: July 16, 2022, 06:54:10 am by ZolidSone
#65  July 16, 2022, 07:11:20 am
  • Resent Oneself
  • Long live the night!
    • Indonesia

Whoops, didn't saw that, though it was because of ChangeAnim2 not existing. Should be fixed for real now. Anim for the standing grab might be off for bit, but I'm planning to fix them.
Last Edit: July 16, 2022, 07:15:28 am by Resentone
Re: [Resentone Thread]: Hisui and Arcueid Release + Saber EXA (17/07/2022)
#66  July 17, 2022, 04:07:21 am
  • Resent Oneself
  • Long live the night!
    • Indonesia
EXA Saber is out, Hisui is also received a quick fix for her grab anims.

-Saber
17/07/2022 - 2.0.0
- EXA Implementation.
- Fixed a few effect errors.
- Both Distortion Drives now only Kill on the last hit.
- Nerfed Avalon damage and it's NOY damage gains.
- Avalon now has longer recovery after a successful counter.
- Avalon can now use Roman Cancel after a successful counter.
- Minor code fixes.

-Hisui
17/07/2022 - 1.0.3
- New Grab anim binds.
Last Edit: July 17, 2022, 04:25:19 am by Resentone
Re: [Resentone Thread]: Hisui and Arcueid Release + Saber EXA (17/07/2022)
#67  July 17, 2022, 07:05:56 am
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
Bruh, that randomly generated Kirito PFP is too suspicious...

This update been one I have been looking for.
Re: [Resentone Thread]: Everyone Updated (18/07/2022)
#68  July 18, 2022, 12:26:11 pm
  • Resent Oneself
  • Long live the night!
    • Indonesia
Everyone Updated.

18/07/22
Everyone:
- Frame advantage adjustment.
Shiki Tohno:
- Fix EX Flash Sheath - Single Strike being able to hit low.

Decided to look back and fix some of the wacky frame advantages while scurrying through their codes. This update mostly fixed attacks getting a plus while it wasn't supposed to. I will comeback every now and then to adjust them.
Re: [Resentone Thread]: Everyone Updated (18/07/2022)
#69  July 21, 2022, 04:09:44 am
    • USA
I have some feedback as I recently found a bug on OHMSBY's characters as they are gaining meter during the Excced Accels:

General:
-It's possible that all characters can gain a small amount of meter when their Excced Accels are finished (Not sure if it is caused by the Ultra Burst itself).

Rentaro:
-His air jump could use Neutral Jump Steering.

Arcueid:
-Have A Taste of This! gains meter on the last hit.

Saber:
-Starlight Dissection gains meter on the 2nd to 7th hits (2nd to 9th during NOY).

It's possible you might have to update everyone again as the meter gain when the Excced Accels end if they don't gain during it.
Re: [Resentone Thread]: Everyone Updated (21/07/2022)
#70  July 21, 2022, 07:57:13 am
  • Resent Oneself
  • Long live the night!
    • Indonesia
#71  July 22, 2022, 11:17:12 am
    • Philippines
#72  July 24, 2022, 06:41:55 am
  • Known as Paulo S
  • Ganbarimasu!
    • Philippines
#73  July 24, 2022, 07:06:55 am
  • Resent Oneself
  • Long live the night!
    • Indonesia
Fixed
Re: [Resentone Thread]: Warc Quick Fix (31/07/2022)
#74  July 31, 2022, 03:30:44 pm
  • Resent Oneself
  • Long live the night!
    • Indonesia
Quick fix for Red Arcueid.

31/07/2022 - 2.0.3
- Fixed an error where Red Arcueid was unable to perform Normal Burst.
#75  August 04, 2022, 01:18:59 pm
    • USA
Hey Resentone, what's the other UNI Mod that you mentioned awhile ago? I'm only familiar with the mod by Bootsy. Also here's an idea that could be interesting: You could make a Shiki Nanaya using the regular Shiki Tohno assets. In a similar vane to characters like ichida's Blissful Adachi and OHMSBY's Robo Weiss, you make a edited Shiki Tohno based on his smug alternative self. It could be pretty easy visually speaking since both characters share similar moves and you could just make minor adjustments like edit his sprite to him his class crap eating grin that he has in his idle pose amd swap out Tohno's voiceclips for the Nanaya voice clips from the original Melty Blood. It would be a cool alternative until he eventually is added into Type Lumina. Though I merely speaking from a spectator perspective since I not sure how easy it would be from a coding and spriting perspective.
"If you take three glasses of water and put food coloring in them, you have many different colors, but it's still the same old water. Make the connection."
Last Edit: August 04, 2022, 01:27:59 pm by Little Fox: Tres Truenos
#76  August 05, 2022, 09:56:30 am
  • Resent Oneself
  • Long live the night!
    • Indonesia
Hey Resentone, what's the other UNI Mod that you mentioned awhile ago? I'm only familiar with the mod by Bootsy.
It's based off of this mod https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbN_hUAGb_E by someone name u4ick who's knowledgeable in modding french bread games.
It only works on an outdated UNI (UNIST) and not UNICLR, So I'm not sharing any links here for obvious reason.

Also here's an idea that could be interesting: You could make a Shiki Nanaya using the regular Shiki Tohno assets. In a similar vane to characters like ichida's Blissful Adachi and OHMSBY's Robo Weiss, you make a edited Shiki Tohno based on his smug alternative self. It could be pretty easy visually speaking since both characters share similar moves and you could just make minor adjustments like edit his sprite to him his class crap eating grin that he has in his idle pose amd swap out Tohno's voiceclips for the Nanaya voice clips from the original Melty Blood. It would be a cool alternative until he eventually is added into Type Lumina. Though I merely speaking from a spectator perspective since I not sure how easy it would be from a coding and spriting perspective.
As much as I would love to do that, I will just personally wait for the actual Nanaya character to be released. Not to mention I have characters in line that I wanted to make, so I'm not going to do it.
#77  August 19, 2022, 08:39:45 am
I'm already waiting for the gamerip of the Neko Arc and Mash files.
#78  August 25, 2022, 01:55:23 pm
    • USA
Hey Resentone, how are you doing? If you don't mid me asking some questions, is there a backstory to how you got those edited sprites of Shiki Tohno's smug alter ego, Shiki Nanaya? What interest you in Phonon that lead to you in choosing her as the second character next to Enigma Hyde? Also is there a meaning behind Enigma Hyde's name?

EDIT: Hey dude since you're making a frame patch update to your Type Lumina characters I found this patch notes from Eventhubs that could be helpful when updating your characters. Here is the link
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1md2Q639oexlP-Z_xjf4MYx5aqE7ihbLDvMA6hNdA4SM/edit?usp=drivesdk

Also one more question, have you thought about adding a mirror match special intro for Enigma Hyde for whenever he is paired up against OHMSBY's, Websta's, and or Mushypepito123's versions of Hyde?
"If you take three glasses of water and put food coloring in them, you have many different colors, but it's still the same old water. Make the connection."
Last Edit: August 26, 2022, 11:58:46 pm by Little Fox: Tres Truenos
Re: [Resentone Thread]: Enigma Hyde & Phonon Released - 5 Updated (03/09/2022)
#79  September 03, 2022, 02:34:32 pm
  • Resent Oneself
  • Long live the night!
    • Indonesia
Enigma Hyde and Phonon has been released, head over to the first page to download them.
Nerfed AI Patch has been released, head over to my site to download them.

Everyone updated:
- Fixed incorrect spelling of Astral Heat on Movelist.png
- Fixed an error where the Astral Heat conditions compare the Opponent's current health to the Player's Max Health rather than the Opponent's Max Health.
All MBTL cast has been updated.
Shiki Tohno
03/09/2022 - 2.1.0
- Reduced damages on a lot of normal and special attacks.
- 5A now hits low.
- Flash Sheath - Single Strike A now cause crumple on grounded opponents.
- Flash Run - Double Strike A has shorter startup.
- Optimized All Flash Run - Double Strike slide kick so Shiki can no longer do accidental side switch whiff. 
- Flash Sheath - Eight Piercings now has a charged feint.
- Flash Sheath - Eight Piercings now has a faster startup.
- Air Grab can now jump cancel after a successful grab.
- Fixed some minor errors.

Red Arcueid
03/09/2022 - 2.1.0
- 5CC is now chargeable.
- Alte Nagel EX now have a faster startup.
- Removed Charged effect when using the Charged version of Weiss Katze.
- Fixed a bug where the opponent will suddenly get stuck to ground when using when Weiss Katze EX more than 3 times.
- Optimized Aerial Alte Schule B air physics.
- Added a new move j214B-6X (Alte Schule B-6B).
- Adjusted Follow Up of Alte Schule B fireball angle to be able to hit lower opponents.
- Warc can now jump cancel after an air grab.

Saber
03/09/2022 - 2.1.0
- 2C has a faster recovery.
- jB Increased Hitbox range forwards.
- Charged Elfin Dance no longer show it's charged effect.
- Added a new move 236x-66.
- Added a small hitbox on Third Air - Ground to hit opponents that are in the back.
- Cross Air A & B have a faster startup.
- Added a new move Charged j236B.
- 214x and 236x~66 now have an after image.
- Saber can now jump cancel after a successful air grab.

Hisui
03/09/2022 - 1.1.0
- Fixed all variants of Pardon Me where the enemy instantly recover when the move succefully perform a counter.
- Sturdy Ladle B now have a faster startup.
- Sturdy Ladle B have now a slight increase of travel distance.
- Hisui can now jump cancel after an air grab.

Arcueid Brunestud
03/09/2022 - 1.1.0
- jA have slightly more reach. 
- j2B are now chargeable.
- j2B has reduced damage and is no longer an overhead. instead, the charged version is now an overhead and will bounce the opponent on a succesful hit.
- 66A now have a faster startup.
- Added a new move 236X~4X.
- 236X~X/4X have slightly more updward reach.
- 236X~X~X now have a bigger hitbox.
- 236X~X~4X now have a faster startup.

Sorry for the long wait everyone, Got My broken laptop up and running again by using an external drive but I have to re-setup everything again because of bootloop problems. none of my important files were lost (including the lumina lifebar) so all is well.

If you encounter errors, please report them. Thank you.

Hey Resentone, how are you doing? If you don't mid me asking some questions, is there a backstory to how you got those edited sprites of Shiki Tohno's smug alter ego, Shiki Nanaya? What interest you in Phonon that lead to you in choosing her as the second character next to Enigma Hyde? Also is there a meaning behind Enigma Hyde's name?
Someone sent me a message on youtube that said they're willing to give edited Shiki's sprite since they're leaving the mugen scene.
As for Phonon, since I thought no one is going to make her.  might as well I gave her a shot. Also, She's pretty unique as a character in a fighting game since a whip user is pretty rare. So that would probably explain why I'm interested on making her in the first place.

EDIT: Hey dude since you're making a frame patch update to your Type Lumina characters I found this patch notes from Eventhubs that could be helpful when updating your characters. Here is the link
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1md2Q639oexlP-Z_xjf4MYx5aqE7ihbLDvMA6hNdA4SM/edit?usp=drivesdk
There's already official patch notes from the official twitter by the time you posted this, but I appreciate it.

Also one more question, have you thought about adding a mirror match special intro for Enigma Hyde for whenever he is paired up against OHMSBY's, Websta's, and or Mushypepito123's versions of Hyde?
Currently there's none, but I did originally have plans for it but was scrapped last minute.
Last Edit: September 04, 2022, 01:34:56 pm by Resentone
Re: [Resentone Thread]: Enigma Hyde & Phonon Released - 5 Updated (03/09/2022)
#80  September 03, 2022, 04:50:26 pm
    • USA
    • lndnrivers@yahoo.com
@Resentone apparently I can't download Red Arcueid file it keeps saying no preview available file is in owner's trash.