YesNoOk

How do I make moves for my fighter to slow opponents and change their color. (Read 25822 times)

Started by DexFighterS, June 25, 2021, 02:21:49 am
Share this topic:
How do I make moves for my fighter to slow opponents and change their color.
#1  June 25, 2021, 02:21:49 am
    • USA
Hi, My name is Dex. I'm new(Returning), to Mugen. And I'm making some characters/fighters that will hopefully be released soon. I already have the basics down. Movement, basic attacks, and even super moves. I'm making a fighter that has a move(Sweet scent, it's a pokemon), that slows down the opponent and changes their color. The problem is, I don't know how to code or even figure out a how to make a move like that ._.

So, I was wondering if anyone could show a certain code or attribute to make a slowing move. It's a projectile that when on contact would hit and make the opponent get slower for a period of time and change the color of their pallet(maybe like pink or something because of Sweet scent). Also, I was wondering how to make the opponent change color as well. all of these things I mentioned are actually things I've seen from other fighters. If anyone could help. That would be very appreciated.

Thanks.