Started by AuMiO VXC, November 23, 2021, 08:37:16 pm
Share this topic:
Moonlit Nightmare 1.1
#1  November 23, 2021, 08:37:16 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
Re: Moonlit Nightmare 1.1
#2  November 23, 2021, 10:18:30 pm
  • I must continue my training...
Epic stage for an epic battle.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#3  November 24, 2021, 05:01:03 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#4  November 25, 2021, 05:36:03 pm
  • WIP: Tons and tons of IKEMEN stages
An interactive I cooked in a couple hours. Hope you like it, IKEMEN only.

Current release: SF vs MK, fully interactive
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bM9DpmVXOA
#5  November 30, 2021, 01:20:10 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
An interactive I cooked in a couple hours. Hope you like it, IKEMEN only.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/Ma6Fr7SJAa0[/youtube]

hey! that's awesome, man! I am also thinking to make one more variant of this stage (or maybe more!). Sorry for the late reply.