YesNoOk

[Vinnie Thread]: Minazuki Sho and Shadow Yosuke Released (04/13/2024) (Read 1468248 times)

Started by Vinnie, February 02, 2022, 02:43:36 am
Share this topic:
Re: [Ichida Thread]: Miyako Arima Quick Update (03/10/2022)
#41  March 10, 2022, 09:35:46 pm
  • Doesn't know how to do things but does them anyway
    • USA
Blissful Adachi will have his moveset based on some of GGStrive's Happy Chaos movements and attacks plus some more customizations of my own. And no. This is not just a voice and palette edit, this is a project which came from a silly idea I had for the upcoming April Fool's Day.
I had a feeling that was gonna be the case of Blissful Adachi being an April Fools’ Day character. Honestly I’m excited since I loved OHMSBY’s Robo Weiss being an April Fools’ Day character as well.
I dunno what to put here for a signature.
#42  March 11, 2022, 12:39:54 am
  • GO GO DARK BARRIER!
    • USA
    • Skype - gamefreak202020
    • www.youtube.com/channel/UCYefk6BEg3rLhUjhCJ3x7ew
- lulz, NeoGeoPocketColor Adel.
~~~~
GF202020 a.k.a. gamefreak202020
#43  March 11, 2022, 01:18:03 am
    • Vietnam
    • sites.google.com/view/vinnie-mugen-projects/home
Fixed.
#44  March 12, 2022, 04:26:04 am
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
About Kimono Asuna {Not a bug}:

- Noticed that after performing her "ASTRAL"  all foreground layers {Layer = 1} of the stages are removed till the next round.

Is there a way to {EDIT} end this "after" the Astral?
#45  March 12, 2022, 06:26:30 am
    • Vietnam
Is there a way to {EDIT} end this "after" the Astral?
The best way to do this is to head to the character's -2-3 CNS file and search the keyword "AssertSpecial". You will see this:

Code:
[State 3000, 7]
type = assertspecial
trigger1 = var(20) = 1
flag = noFG
ignorehitpause = 1

Simply remove it and the foregrounds should be displayed again after the astral flash.
#46  March 14, 2022, 11:46:22 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
So while I was taking a few days off and not being able to do any small portrait work without the program I usually use, I actually ran into an pre-owned import copy of BBTAG Special Edition at a local game shop and decided to buy it. Now I have access to all 1.0 content on disc.

But before I get to that, I would like to mention that some of the astral heat text are still rather inconsistent as they have a 3D effect on them or some are larger than others. I believe the ones that look perfect are Chie and Miyako and here are those that should be adjusted:
-Hakumen
-Hazama
-Seth
-Orie
-Miyuki
-Linne
-Selvaria
-Akiha
-Tatsuya
-Kimono Asuna

Now here are the other feedback to them if any:

Hakumen:
-The swing effect on 5AAAA, jA and both versions of Tsubaki follows him after rapid canceling.
-The animation of 5AAAA is not fully sync with the swing effect.
-The hitspark and guard spark on back+A and 2A is slightly misaligned.
-The forward throw should be the one originally used for the running throw, while the the backwards throw is the forward one that grabs the opponent and throws them back.
-The opponent's get hit animation on ground Zanshin still needs to be adjusted.

The opponent gets misaligned and the ground effect plays before they make contact with the ground.
-The strong ground shockwave on the air version of Zanshin is incorrectly layered.
-The effect on Zanshin and Yanagi appears again briefly if he was hit with a projectile or helper while countering.
-The ground version of Zanshin and Yanagi should have a shockwave when the opponent hits the ground (The normal one should be fine as there's already a explosion effect).
-The hitspark and guard spark is misaligned when the opponent makes contact by the Fuumajin orb.
-The Fuumajin orb doesn't fade and has shadow and reflections on stages with reflected floors when it dissapears.
-The red hitbox on Judgment of the Sword will stay in place if the opponent hits him when returning to his standing animation.
-The astral heat text passes through the left side of the screen before it disappears.

And regarding Yukikaze now that I have access to him, you are correct that it does that. So no changes needed to it.

Hazama:
-The hitspark and guard spark of 2A is misaligned if hit slightly farther away (The 4th hit was him swinging his leg down).
-The last hit of jA should be a kick hit sound.
-The hitpspark and guard spark of his 5B, 2BB jB is placed where the opponent is and not where the snake head makes contact at.

Seth:
-His palfx will stay while if you do his backwards dodge while holding the crouch button until the animation ends.
-The orb effect on A and B Captive Segment is layered behind the opponent and not in front like the EX version.

Orie:
-Thanatos during her 5AAAA appears in front of the opponent before she makes contact with them.
-Thanatos in her Luminous Embrace is supposed to be layered behind her and the opponent.

I missed two parts that were supposed to be behind them.

Chie:
-The swing effect on her Tomoe 5B should be layered behind her and in front of the opponent (It looks like it goes through Chie's front leg).
-The explosion effect on her 5AAAA and the icicle effects on Tomoe 5BB has shadow and reflections on stages with reflected floors.
-Not sure if the hitbox are accurate, but I just realized the ones on her 2B can hit opponents slightly farther away.

Miyuki:
-The hitspark and guard spark on her jB is misaligned if hit by the bottom red hitbox away from the swish effect.

Selvaria:
-The astral heat text passes through the left side of the screen before it disappears.

Akiha:
-The 3rd hit of jA is a different hit sound than the first two.

Tatsuya:
-The astral heat text almost passes through the left side of the screen before it disappears.

Kimono Asuna:
-The swish effects on 5BB continues playing if a special is used right after (Just realized it still does by other means except rapid canceling).
-The astral heat text almost passes through the left side of the screen before it disappears.

Mostly feedback for Hakumen. Now I finally played him in game, I realized the throw he had originally for the forward dash was used in the source game. But it was supposed to be for the forward throw and knocks the opponent down with it. I hope you remember how it works.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
Last Edit: March 14, 2022, 11:57:50 am by ZolidSone
#47  March 15, 2022, 03:19:18 am
  • uhee~
I noticed that all of your character's Ultra Burst sound is different comparing to OHMSBY and Resentone's characters
#48  March 17, 2022, 01:08:20 am
  • The Vo-Cool-oid
  • Do you want to listen to the waves?
    • USA
found a quick bug with Miyako

- Animation frames 9 through 18 in group No. 7002 (Super Flash) is set to 1 tick (or time) instead of 2 ticks.
He who is brave is free! - Lucius Annaeus Seneca
#49  March 17, 2022, 03:17:10 am
    • Vietnam
Re: [Ichida Thread]: All Characters Updates (03/17/2022)
#50  March 19, 2022, 02:44:32 am
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
This is more of a personal suggestion/request, but, would it be possible to add this little thing on future releases?

Scale= const720p(1),const720p(1)

Just a minor configuration that forces the super background effects to scale to the resolution settings or zoom feature if using.
Re: [Ichida Thread]: All Characters Updates (03/17/2022)
#51  March 21, 2022, 12:59:54 pm
    • USA
Hey Ichida I saw your demo video of Blissful Adachi and nice work on his combos, especially the implementation of the wall break mechanic from Strive, turning it into a stunlock/crumple state that temporary opens up the oppenent is a neat work around. Also is there any backstory to his name? It just makes me think of a backstory where Happy Chaos invades the Persona universe wanting to have some fun with some new faces unaware of him. He then runs into Adachi and finds him to be a interesting fellow and decides to use him as a host body to enter into their world by slowly but gradually warping reality around Adachi until he is a perfect clone of him, all the while Adachi himself is "blissfully" unaware of this, thinking all the actions that he is doing is his own when in reality its Happy Chaos using him to cause mischief in this universe.
"If you take three glasses of water and put food coloring in them, you have many different colors, but it's still the same old water. Make the connection."
Last Edit: March 21, 2022, 08:53:27 pm by Little Fox: Tres Truenos
Re: [Ichida Thread]: All Characters Updates (03/26/2022)
#52  March 26, 2022, 09:04:31 am
    • Vietnam
Everybody has been updated. These updates include aesthetics changes, inconsistent size of burst aura on certain characters and fixing an error where ground shockwaves don't play during custom states. As always, you can redownload all of my characters from my website or download this bundle for the sake of convenience.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uE9Bfvt_C2rp9ZEW5-0zhEFN6ryd4LRb/view

This is more of a personal suggestion/request, but, would it be possible to add this little thing on future releases?

Scale= const720p(1),const720p(1)
Noted. Maybe not right now but this is something I will consider adding to my characters in the upcoming time.

Also is there any backstory to his name?
Not really. The original idea was actually "Happy Adachi", but then I decided to choose a synonym for happy instead. And voila, we have Blissful Adachi.

It just makes me think of a backstory where Happy Chaos invades the Persona universe wanting to have some fun with some new faces unaware of him. He then runs into Adachi and finds him to be a interesting fellow and decides to use him as a host body to enter into their world by slowly but gradually warping reality around Adachi until he is a perfect clone of him, all the while Adachi himself is "blissfully" unaware of this, thinking all the actions that he is doing is his own when in reality its Happy Chaos using him to cause mischief in this universe.
I never thought of a backstory like this in the BBTAG universe, but that sounds pretty interesting.
Re: [Ichida Thread]: All Characters Updates (03/26/2022)
#53  March 26, 2022, 02:49:35 pm
  • The Blind Furry
  • I’m new to this and I’m blind
    • UK
Hey Ichida! Hope you're doing well!

Blissful Adachi looks awesome and I am genuinely squealing in wait at Naoto (legit one of my favourite characters in anything). Just wanted to let you know that you do a great job on your characters!

(PS: If you ever take requests, Zex Siegfried or Byakuya- XD)
Re: [Ichida Thread]: Blissful Adachi Release (04/01/2022)
#54  March 31, 2022, 07:03:30 pm
    • Vietnam

Blissful Adachi has been released. This is my little contribution to the April Fool's Day so I hope I can create something that myself and everybody can enjoy.

More Screenshots
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Video Showcase

Get him here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/18Rm1zv03XsRgPgZ-gHrDiE49-xm0NCNt/view?usp=sharing

All of my projects can be found here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1oX_Cm8ARtGi3LkNs0fGF_QkIGtXb1p4j

Here's the link to my Google site where I usually update news and add-ons:
https://sites.google.com/view/ichida-mugen-projects

Coming April 1st, 2023: Stained Ruby ?

Spoiler: Coming soon. (click to see content)

Hey Ichida! Hope you're doing well!

Thank you.
#55  March 31, 2022, 08:04:28 pm
    • Canada
    • nanasarpong30655@gmail.com
Best early April fool
#56  March 31, 2022, 08:24:55 pm
  • Why,
some places are it already...
Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help
#57  April 05, 2022, 05:08:46 am
  • Known as Paulo S
  • Ganbarimasu!
    • Philippines
Re: [Ichida Thread]: 3 Characters Quick Updates (04/05/2022)
#58  April 05, 2022, 06:19:12 am
    • Vietnam
Miyuki, Blissful Adachi and Hazama have received quick updates.

Miyuki:
   +Fixed an error where the opponent was vulnerable during certain command grabs.
Blissful Adachi:
   +Fixed an error where Blissful's Izanagi swinging sound effects played multiple time during superpauses.
Hazama:
   +Added special intro vs. Naoto.
#59  April 08, 2022, 12:00:55 am
    • USA
Thanks dude, glad you like the idea. I thought it would be a interesting backstory since Happy Chaos and Adachi have some fun similarities to each other and motivates, with Chaos being a Optimistic Nihilist who causes mischief and drama to keep the world Interesting in his own eyes and Adachi with commits his murders out of feeling boredom from his adult life and wanting to take control of his life by spicing ting up a bit...with murder. Also who is Stained Ruby? Is she a reference to another character?
"If you take three glasses of water and put food coloring in them, you have many different colors, but it's still the same old water. Make the connection."
#60  April 08, 2022, 01:11:49 am
    • Vietnam
Stained Ruby is basically a random name for the idea of a never-released character who is going to be made by the combination of Ruby from RWBY and Testament from Guilty Gear - Strive-. After all, it is just a joke I came up for the April Fool's Day, rather than a real project.