YesNoOk

[Jinny Thread]: Omega Zero Release (OHMSBY Style) (15/08/2023) (Read 309685 times)

Started by Digital Jinny, April 28, 2023, 05:20:58 pm
Share this topic:
[Jinny Thread]: Omega Zero Release (OHMSBY Style) (15/08/2023)
#1  April 28, 2023, 05:20:58 pm
  • Just call me "Daddy"
  • Not as bad once you try it, right?
Here comes a new challenger!;
Omega Zero

He uses a custom playstyle based on Blazblue Cross Tag Battle by OHMSBY. Enjoy!

More Screenshots:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Trailer:

Release video:

Download Omega here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NlW-mdzWPmJQFyQWgUvea_gIN3pvWS3E/view?usp=sharing

MUGEN Site (Soon gonna get a revamp):
https://sites.google.com/view/jinnys-site/home?authuser=2

And my next character is...

Last Edit: December 25, 2023, 11:34:00 am by Digital Jinny
Re: [Jinny Thread]: Belial from GBVS Released (OHMSBY Style) (28/04/2023)
#2  April 28, 2023, 06:26:00 pm
  • Guilty Gear XRD Rev Mugen Stages
  • We live in a society
    • Dominica

Finally a Granblue Character Good Job.
#3  April 28, 2023, 06:37:56 pm
  • Just call me "Daddy"
#4  April 28, 2023, 07:00:01 pm
  • Doesn't know how to do things but does them anyway
    • USA
To say that I’m stoked for Granblue Fantasy Versus characters to finally be made in MUGEN is nothing short of an understatement. You have my full support in the far future!
I dunno what to put here for a signature.
#5  April 28, 2023, 07:06:53 pm
  • Just call me "Daddy"
To say that I’m stoked for Granblue Fantasy Versus characters to finally be made in MUGEN is nothing short of an understatement. You have my full support in the far future!

I'm glad. Your support is greatly appreciated. Belial is my first Mugen char like I said and seeing him receive a positive reception really makes me wanna bring more GBVS characters into Mugen for everyone to enjoy.
#6  April 28, 2023, 07:13:46 pm
  • Man of Mystery (and Chocolate)
    • USA
Cool idea, man. As long as you can do Vaseraga, I will be enjoying this thread.
#7  April 28, 2023, 07:35:16 pm
  • Just call me "Daddy"
#8  April 28, 2023, 08:02:37 pm
    • Puerto Rico
Maybe sure You Can Do Djeeta I'm Like To see To But Nice Character Form Granblue
#9  April 28, 2023, 08:34:34 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
These rips are amazing. I found a few things so far:

- His width constants are too small. He's twice as big as KFM but also twice as skinny
- His air normal blade sprites linger for 1F when he lands
- His Clsn boxes move around too much in some points. Learn to use and abuse "Clsn default" and Fighter Factory's "copy Clsn from previous frame"
- His projectile hitboxes are a bit too big. The general idea behind a projectile hitbox is that they should hit clean when used properly but be easy to avoid when used improperly
- 236A > 4B blades are not invincible, so if a character hits them they turn into a Belial clone
- 236B projectile goes forward after hitting instead of continuing its trajectory (or just stopping)
- Everyone is a little crooked blade fade out effect could look better with addalpha transparency
- Asmodeus has no hitpause on block
- Asmodeus seems like it does too little damage
- Notoria has a frame where Belial has left the ground but is still statetype = S
- Notoria follow-up is entirely statetype = S
- Only one version of Notoria?
- Lemegeton fadein effects aren't quite right. Check time = 118 in state 3007 (or it could be Ikemen's fault, not sure)
- He can't do some autocombos while holding down. Dunno if that's a thing
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#10  April 28, 2023, 08:59:58 pm
  • Just call me "Daddy"

- His width constants are too small. He's twice as big as KFM but also twice as skinny
- His Clsn boxes move around too much in some points. Learn to use and abuse "Clsn default" and Fighter Factory's "copy Clsn from previous frame"
- His projectile hitboxes are a bit too big. The general idea behind a projectile hitbox is that they should hit clean when used properly but be easy to avoid when used improperly
- 236A > 4B blades are not invincible, so if a character hits them they turn into a Belial clone
- 236B projectile goes forward after hitting instead of continuing its trajectory (or just stopping)
- Everyone is a little crooked blade fade out effect could look better with addalpha transparency
- Notoria has a frame where Belial has left the ground but is still statetype = S
- Lemegeton fadein effects aren't quite right. Check time = 118 in state 3007 (or it could be Ikemen's fault, not sure)

Thank you so much for the feedback and tips. Unfortunately, I can't say "fixed" as quickly as others since I'm still new to this, so I ask for your patience while I learn. However when it comes to Notoria, I decided to split the H version from the original game to better fit this style if that makes sense. Most characters in this style have only one version of a DP, but with follow-ups. Hope you're enjoying Belial despite those problems though.
#11  April 29, 2023, 01:44:32 am
    • USA
Did you rip the GBVS models yourself and convert them to Mugen like OHMSBY did with his Smash characters? Or did you download them from a resource site?
#12  April 29, 2023, 01:56:54 am
  • Life is not daijobu
    • Paraguay
    • sites.google.com/view/tornillo-oxidado-edits/characters?authuser=0
Did you rip the GBVS models yourself and convert them to Mugen like OHMSBY did with his Smash characters? Or did you download them from a resource site?

He ripped them all by himself, as i remember he started to working on this since february/march.
Last Edit: April 29, 2023, 02:01:51 am by TornilloOxidado
#13  April 29, 2023, 03:07:52 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
-His 190 intro is on the standing animation for the first 14 frames (This isn't a special intro so I don't see why he just stands there before performing it).
-The Lemegeton sword effects have a white outline on them (If the sprite's palette have any white on them, color those parts black).
-The Dead Angle Attack uses a strong slash sound instead of a punch one and the hitspark is misaligned.
-5A can hit while the opponent is crouching.
-5AA and 5AAA use the same hits sound as 5A.
-5B deals two hits on one swish.
-The swish effect on 5BB has a lot of discoloration as it's not a single color.
-5BBB has no swish sounds.
-5C doesn't have a landing effect when he touches the ground and goes instantly into the standing animation without standing up.
-5C should bounce the opponent forward more so he can't constantly spam it even if the opponent has recovery.
-2C has a sliding dust sound even though the effect itself is not there.
-The swish effects on his command normals would look better if they were transparent.
-jB can miss when the opponent is slightly lower than them (The red hitbox doesn't cover the entire swish).
-The hitspark and guard spark of jB, jC and 2A is misaligned.
-The Lemegeton sword effect on Goetia B is not angled correctly (Meaning it's still pointing straight).
-The Lemegeton sword effects on B and EX versions Goetia B has shadows and reflections.
-Notoria has no swish sound on the start up and the follow up.
-Notoria's follow up has no landing sound when he touches the ground.
-His forward/backwards throws can't be rapid canceled.
-The opponent's get hit on his forward throw moves before it hits.
-The opponent's get hit animation disappears for 1 frame and the swish sound plays after it hits the opponent.
-His backwards throw causes has no target with hit id -1 debug errors if he doesn't move after hitting the opponent.
-The normal versions of Asmodeus should have a grab sound without the hitspark when it connects like the EX version.
-The glow effect on Asmodeus follows him after it ends when he starts moving and rapid canceling.
-Lemegeton can't be rapid canceled on the last hit.
-Vassago has a hitspark when it connects instead of a grab sound, plays after it and the last hit uses a punch hit sound instead of a strong slash sound without a hitspark.
-The effect on Vassago shares the palfx.
-The Lemegeton sword effects and the hitspark on Climactic Penetration aren't aligned when it hits the opponent (They also appear by a tick instead of fade in).
-The opponent's get hit on Climactic Penetration is janky as the opponent suddenly moves to middle and suddenly shifts backwards on the lie down after touching the ground instead of staying it place (It's better to have them in an air fall and launched them upward with a strong ground shockwave once they hit the ground).
-The vignette effect on Climactic Penetration doesn't have a sound when it hits.
-The beam effect Anagenesis has no transparency and hitsparks when it hits the opponent.
-This Is... Me? should be it's own sprite and needs to be edited without the eyes.
-The Awakening Cut In portrait shared the palfx with the character.
-The Burst Icon Flash flashed red instead of blue when defeating the opponent without using the Ultra Burst.
-His helper would trigger a debug error if he was put in a custom state when the NOY or Astral Heat indicator aura is active.

When I heard he wasn't going to get a 1.0 patch on the Discord, I got worried at first if he was going to be 1.1 only. There's nothing on OHMSBY's code that requires it and the patch only uncompressed the SFF as seen with his Smash characters. Luckily that wasn't the case.

After seeing the last 3 issues that were fixed a long time ago, I can tell that an old version of Gordeau was used and not the latest version.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#14  April 29, 2023, 04:29:38 am
  • Resent Oneself
  • Long live the night!
    • Indonesia
    • sites.google.com/view/site-resentone/home
Got some free time so here's a little Feedback for your Belial:

- His forward and backward throw flung the opponent a little bit too far. OHMSBY usually make them reachable with normals (A and B tho it depends).
- He's missing his Running Grab and is using his normal grab instead.
- Depending on the opponent's hit box. Goetia follow up C can whiff when performed early despite Goetia hitting the opponent.
- Anagenesis on anim 3900 could use a palfx to make him flash white to cover up his horn transformation.
- His 5A hitbox is pretty massive, same with 4A.
- His 66B dust is nowhere near his feet.
- 66A swish is very delayed, and hit sound use punch sound instead of slash sound
- Exceed Accel have a very fast recovery when whiffing.
- Both level of The Climactic Penetration is very janky. could use a hitpause and screenshake when hit. it's also missing 3002,0 sound effect.

Most of the errors have been pointed out by Zolid.

Nope, that's not a thing

However when it comes to Notoria, I decided to split the H version from the original game to better fit this style if that makes sense. Most characters in this style have only one version of a DP, but with follow-ups. Hope you're enjoying Belial despite those problems though.
I'm pretty sure only Blazblue cast have a single button DP in this style. While other like UNI, and DFCI have 2 with different properties. Reason as to why BB having one is prolly because in other BB games, they don't have any A and B variant. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

-The Burst Icon Flash flashed red instead of blue when defeating the opponent without using the Ultra Burst.
You can copy use OHMS latest BurstHUD to fix this.

Overall, a pretty solid release.
Last Edit: April 29, 2023, 04:36:58 am by Resentone
#15  April 30, 2023, 03:49:37 pm
    • USA
 Hey Digital Jinny, how are you doing? This was a really cool release of Granblue's Fallen Angel Of Cunning Hedonism, Belial. He looks really cool and can't wait to try him out. Also if you don't mind me asking some questions, like how did youtube screw you over with your channel? What inspirited you to get into making mugen characters and why did you pick himbo Belial as your first project? And whenever you finished your goal of doing the whole roster of Granblue Versus, have you thought about doing any other of Arcsystem's fighting games, like their mainline series Guilty Gear XRD or STRIVE?

Also to help you out when with making these characters, here is a thread made by a fellow mugen developer, named Miner600, who ripped the files from the game and has put the links to where you can get them:
https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/granblue-fantasy-versus-sounds-195058.msg2523309.html#msg2523309

Hopefully this helps you out when making your characters and makes the development process easier for you. God bless you and take care! ;D
"If you take three glasses of water and put food coloring in them, you have many different colors, but it's still the same old water. Make the connection."
#16  April 30, 2023, 10:41:15 pm
  • Just call me "Daddy"

Fixed

-His 190 intro is on the standing animation for the first 14 frames (This isn't a special intro so I don't see why he just stands there before performing it).
-The Lemegeton sword effects have a white outline on them (If the sprite's palette have any white on them, color those parts black).
-The Dead Angle Attack uses a strong slash sound instead of a punch one and the hitspark is misaligned.
-5A can hit while the opponent is crouching.
-5AA and 5AAA use the same hits sound as 5A.
-5B deals two hits on one swish.
-The swish effect on 5BB has a lot of discoloration as it's not a single color.
-5BBB has no swish sounds.
-5C doesn't have a landing effect when he touches the ground and goes instantly into the standing animation without standing up.
-5C should bounce the opponent forward more so he can't constantly spam it even if the opponent has recovery.
-2C has a sliding dust sound even though the effect itself is not there.
-The swish effects on his command normals would look better if they were transparent.
-jB can miss when the opponent is slightly lower than them (The red hitbox doesn't cover the entire swish).
-The hitspark and guard spark of jB, jC and 2A is misaligned.
-The Lemegeton sword effect on Goetia B is not angled correctly (Meaning it's still pointing straight).
-The Lemegeton sword effects on B and EX versions Goetia B has shadows and reflections.
-Notoria has no swish sound on the start up and the follow up.
-Notoria's follow up has no landing sound when he touches the ground.
-His forward/backwards throws can't be rapid canceled.
-The opponent's get hit on his forward throw moves before it hits.
-The opponent's get hit animation disappears for 1 frame and the swish sound plays after it hits the opponent.
-His backwards throw causes has no target with hit id -1 debug errors if he doesn't move after hitting the opponent.
-The normal versions of Asmodeus should have a grab sound without the hitspark when it connects like the EX version.
-The glow effect on Asmodeus follows him after it ends when he starts moving and rapid canceling.
-Lemegeton can't be rapid canceled on the last hit.
-Vassago has a hitspark when it connects instead of a grab sound, plays after it and the last hit uses a punch hit sound instead of a strong slash sound without a hitspark.
-The effect on Vassago shares the palfx.
-The Lemegeton sword effects and the hitspark on Climactic Penetration aren't aligned when it hits the opponent (They also appear by a tick instead of fade in).
-The opponent's get hit on Climactic Penetration is janky as the opponent suddenly moves to middle and suddenly shifts backwards on the lie down after touching the ground instead of staying it place (It's better to have them in an air fall and launched them upward with a strong ground shockwave once they hit the ground).
-The vignette effect on Climactic Penetration doesn't have a sound when it hits.
-The beam effect Anagenesis has no transparency and hitsparks when it hits the opponent.
-This Is... Me? should be it's own sprite and needs to be edited without the eyes.
-The Awakening Cut In portrait shared the palfx with the character.
-His helper would trigger a debug error if he was put in a custom state when the NOY or Astral Heat indicator aura is active.

Fixed aside from the intro (and 5A and white outlines for the swords). The reason for him starting off with his idle animation is because I couldn't find a good looping frame for it. In the original game the intros are cinematic and so not everything is animated, so that's why. As for 5A hitting crouching opponents and all of his swords having a white outline, both are intentional as that's how it is in the original game.

Got some free time so here's a little Feedback for your Belial:

- His forward and backward throw flung the opponent a little bit too far. OHMSBY usually make them reachable with normals (A and B tho it depends).
- He's missing his Running Grab and is using his normal grab instead.
- Depending on the opponent's hit box. Goetia follow up C can whiff when performed early despite Goetia hitting the opponent.
- Anagenesis on anim 3900 could use a palfx to make him flash white to cover up his horn transformation.
- His 5A hitbox is pretty massive, same with 4A.
- His 66B dust is nowhere near his feet.
- 66A swish is very delayed, and hit sound use punch sound instead of slash sound
- Exceed Accel have a very fast recovery when whiffing.
- Both level of The Climactic Penetration is very janky. could use a hitpause and screenshake when hit. it's also missing 3002,0 sound effect.

Most of the errors have been pointed out by Zolid.

However when it comes to Notoria, I decided to split the H version from the original game to better fit this style if that makes sense. Most characters in this style have only one version of a DP, but with follow-ups. Hope you're enjoying Belial despite those problems though.
I'm pretty sure only Blazblue cast have a single button DP in this style. While other like UNI, and DFCI have 2 with different properties. Reason as to why BB having one is prolly because in other BB games, they don't have any A and B variant. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Correction on the BB thing. In the original 4 BB games along with the Extend versions there are multiple DP versions. Jin used to have 4 (Although 2 of them used the same animation. It's BBTAG that simplified DP inputs to be A+D which forced them to use a single version of DPs.

... But I ended up adding a light and aerial version of Belial's DP - Notoria anyway cuz why not?

Thank you all so much for your feedback. I tried my best to fix it all and hopefully Belial is in a better state now.
... Hopefully I didn't miss anything.
#17  April 30, 2023, 10:57:33 pm
  • Just call me "Daddy"
Hey Digital Jinny, how are you doing? This was a really cool release of Granblue's Fallen Angel Of Cunning Hedonism, Belial. He looks really cool and can't wait to try him out. Also if you don't mind me asking some questions, like how did youtube screw you over with your channel? What inspirited you to get into making mugen characters and why did you pick himbo Belial as your first project? And whenever you finished your goal of doing the whole roster of Granblue Versus, have you thought about doing any other of Arcsystem's fighting games, like their mainline series Guilty Gear XRD or STRIVE?

How am I doing? I'm fine, thank you for asking. Just finished updating Belial.

Sure, I don't mind answering those questions.

When it comes to Youtube, I got taken down for memes I made that Youtube found offensive. All of the strikes happened in one night when I was just about to go to sleep.
But because all strikes happened at the same time, I had no way to appeal them or even take the offending videos down.

Why did I decide to make Mugen chars or let alone pick Belial? Belial is my favorite Granblue character and my favorite villain (Along with Terumi from Blazblue and Darth Vader from Star Wars) and I knew nobody else would make him since he was only playable in GBVS which uses 3D models. So an idea on how to convert him appeared in my head and I decided to try it.
It's not perfect, but it does the job well enough for my tastes. Tornillo Oxidado also helped me get into Mugen coding and helped a lot with Belial in general.

As for your last question; Yes, I was considering making Happy Chaos, but I don't like Guilty Gear Strive enough to install it all over again and for it to consume space on my hard drive while I convert one character from it into Mugen. Perhaps if someone could rip all the necessary files with animations and such and sent them to me, I'd consider it. Idk. I'm a pretty busy person most of the time.
However, I am considering making one of the chars from Xrd.
Also for the record, I don't know if I will convert the entire roster of GBVS, but I'll do a lot of it, that's for sure.
... Especially if GBVSR announces Sandalphon.
GBVS chars do take priority, but I also wanna make some more traditional chars every once in a while, you know?

Also to help you out when with making these characters, here is a thread made by a fellow mugen developer, named Miner600, who ripped the files from the game and has put the links to where you can get them:
https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/granblue-fantasy-versus-sounds-195058.msg2523309.html#msg2523309

Hopefully this helps you out when making your characters and makes the development process easier for you. God bless you and take care! ;D

Thank you. God bless.
Last Edit: April 30, 2023, 11:06:24 pm by Digital Jinny
Re: [Jinny Thread]: Belial from GBVS Updated (OHMSBY Style) (30/04/2023)
#18  May 01, 2023, 12:42:37 am
    • USA
I'm surprised you haven't thought about making another Youtube channel, though I can kind of understand considering it is a bit of an annoyance since it means making a completely new account from scratch

Also for the record, I don't know if I will convert the entire roster of GBVS, but I'll do a lot of it, that's for sure.
... Especially if GBVSR announces Sandalphon.

considering he was ranked number 1 worldwide in the polls...i wouldn't be surprised if he ends up getting announced for Rising at some point
#19  May 01, 2023, 01:02:46 pm
  • Just call me "Daddy"
I'm surprised you haven't thought about making another Youtube channel, though I can kind of understand considering it is a bit of an annoyance since it means making a completely new account from scratch

I did actually consider it until I checked and saw that Youtube punishes ban evasion, so it's kinda pointless, really.
#20  May 04, 2023, 12:19:56 pm
  • Just call me "Daddy"
A quick update for Belial. Just fixing small things I didn't notice before and buffing the damage from his normals. Feel free to redownload him.
Re: [Jinny Thread]: Belial Quick Update (OHMSBY Style) (04/05/2023)
#21  May 12, 2023, 12:21:52 pm
    • USA
Hey Digital Jinny, how are you doing and how is the development process of Katalina going? Since you said you plan on doing a XRD character and Happy Chaos in the future, here is a thread by Miner600 where he ripped the sounds from the game and a link to where you can get the images:
https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/guilty-gear-strive-sound-and-image-ripsbedman-update-195059.0.html

Also here is a old thread by Suzaku where he explains his process in how to convert 3D models from Guilty Gear XRD into sprites:
https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/generating-2d-guilty-gear-xrd-sprites-170997.0.html

And I found some stuff about blending tutorial and ripping models from Guilty Gear that could be helpful to you in your Mugen development process. I'll DM you the stuff.

"If you take three glasses of water and put food coloring in them, you have many different colors, but it's still the same old water. Make the connection."
#22  May 13, 2023, 01:15:16 pm
  • Just call me "Daddy"
Hey Digital Jinny, how are you doing and how is the development process of Katalina going? Since you said you plan on doing a XRD character and Happy Chaos in the future, here is a thread by Miner600 where he ripped the sounds from the game and a link to where you can get the images:
https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/guilty-gear-strive-sound-and-image-ripsbedman-update-195059.0.html

Also here is a old thread by Suzaku where he explains his process in how to convert 3D models from Guilty Gear XRD into sprites:
https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/generating-2d-guilty-gear-xrd-sprites-170997.0.html

And I found some stuff about blending tutorial and ripping models from Guilty Gear that could be helpful to you in your Mugen development process. I'll DM you the stuff.

I'm doing okay and Katalina is still being worked on. It just takes me a while since I'm still new to this and I spend most of my time away from my home which kinda prevents me from working much, so I ask for patience.
 I appreciate extra resources and I received your DMs. Thank you.
#23  May 14, 2023, 04:04:31 pm
    • USA
Hey dude completely understandable. Take as much time as you need on your projects to iron out any issues and refine Katalina in a way that you see fit. Also I found some more sound resources that could be helpful to you. I'll DM them to you.
Re: [Jinny Thread]: Belial Quick Update (OHMSBY Style) (16/05/2023)
#24  May 16, 2023, 07:51:48 pm
  • Just call me "Daddy"
Belial has recieved an update fixing a glitch where he couldn't go back to state 0 after doing the Notoria follow-up.
#25  June 08, 2023, 05:15:23 pm
    • Malaysia
ummnnn......will you plan to made a japanese voicepatch for belial?
#26  June 10, 2023, 03:04:47 pm
  • Just call me "Daddy"

No, not really. I don't speak Japanese, so it would be really tedious checking file names and such as I won't understand what he's saying in said files. If someone is willing to do it, I'd upload it with credit and all on my website... when I make said website. My focus at the moment is on Katalina.

If I came off as rude, my apologies as that's not my intention at all.
Last Edit: June 10, 2023, 03:11:14 pm by Digital Jinny
#27  June 11, 2023, 11:52:24 pm
My feedback more pertains to aesthetics and gameplay than anything. If my critiques come across as nitpicking feel free to disregard.

Before that tho I have to express appreciation for how you managed the palettes. I never expected them to be so customizable. They feel like proper palettes and its great. I'm not certain of exactly how you and OHMSBY make this magic happen, so I'd never hold it against him, but making palettes for his 3D characters is very limited.

Gameplay wise I have only 1 thing that really bothers me, and its the lack of his counter. He's a very showy character, and that walking counter/taunt of his is a lot of fun in the mainline game. I was really disappointed to see it absent here. If at all possible please consider adding it to him in the future. Without it he just doesn't really feel complete. Otherwise absolutely fantastic job. Now, onto the nitpicking.

His supers feel like they lack impact. For Lemegeton, I think it would benefit a lot from some kinda effect when he puts his hand out to hold you in the air. Something that makes it feel like he's forcing the player to stay airborne. Adding some kind of explosion after the hit would go a long way in making it feel more authentic to the move in the game too.

For Vassago, I think just making it linger for a moment longer (Hitstop) on the scythe's impact would go a very long way in making it feel really nasty.

His exceed excel super is rather jarring in the way he positions himself to the center of the screen. I'm not sure exactly what, but perhaps their could be some other animation besides his walk/backwalk that would look cleaner? Honestly, I don't think he even really needs to reposition himself at all. Maybe something like this would work?
https://i.postimg.cc/3JDgDN7N/Belial-Pose.png

Overall his supers feel like they end just a bit too abruptly.

And for his Astral, Ideally a little animation on the wings would be really cool, but I realize that's probably an unreasonable request. Instead I think you could really improve its sense of impact by just adding some more screenshake once the lasers fire, and instead of having them all fly into the opponent as they do currently(with only one really connecting)perhaps make them all converge instead?

His crouching animation is very exaggerated. He leans very far toward the "camera" and it looks like it was done by tilting the model. Its no where near as subtle as in Granblue Fantasy Versus itself.

His standard victory pose using the sprites that leave his mouth somewhat open rather than having the teeth connect like Versus almost makes it seem like he's lost some teeth.
https://i.postimg.cc/XvQxJjBs/Belial-Win.png

His walk forward, and walk back animations are too fast. He looks super goofy. Especially walking forward.

Thats about all I've got. With just a little more tweaking he'll feel as polished as anything OHSMBY releases. Great job, and I'm really looking forward to whatever else you produce.
Last Edit: June 12, 2023, 12:40:05 am by Grigori
#28  June 12, 2023, 04:02:09 pm
  • Just call me "Daddy"
My feedback more pertains to aesthetics and gameplay than anything. If my critiques come across as nitpicking feel free to disregard.

Before that tho I have to express appreciation for how you managed the palettes. I never expected them to be so customizable. They feel like proper palettes and its great. I'm not certain of exactly how you and OHMSBY make this magic happen, so I'd never hold it against him, but making palettes for his 3D characters is very limited.

Gameplay wise I have only 1 thing that really bothers me, and its the lack of his counter. He's a very showy character, and that walking counter/taunt of his is a lot of fun in the mainline game. I was really disappointed to see it absent here. If at all possible please consider adding it to him in the future. Without it he just doesn't really feel complete. Otherwise absolutely fantastic job. Now, onto the nitpicking.

His supers feel like they lack impact. For Lemegeton, I think it would benefit a lot from some kinda effect when he puts his hand out to hold you in the air. Something that makes it feel like he's forcing the player to stay airborne. Adding some kind of explosion after the hit would go a long way in making it feel more authentic to the move in the game too.

For Vassago, I think just making it linger for a moment longer (Hitstop) on the scythe's impact would go a very long way in making it feel really nasty.

His exceed excel super is rather jarring in the way he positions himself to the center of the screen. I'm not sure exactly what, but perhaps their could be some other animation besides his walk/backwalk that would look cleaner? Honestly, I don't think he even really needs to reposition himself at all. Maybe something like this would work?
https://i.postimg.cc/3JDgDN7N/Belial-Pose.png

Overall his supers feel like they end just a bit too abruptly.

And for his Astral, Ideally a little animation on the wings would be really cool, but I realize that's probably an unreasonable request. Instead I think you could really improve its sense of impact by just adding some more screenshake once the lasers fire, and instead of having them all fly into the opponent as they do currently(with only one really connecting)perhaps make them all converge instead?

His crouching animation is very exaggerated. He leans very far toward the "camera" and it looks like it was done by tilting the model. Its no where near as subtle as in Granblue Fantasy Versus itself.

His standard victory pose using the sprites that leave his mouth somewhat open rather than having the teeth connect like Versus almost makes it seem like he's lost some teeth.
https://i.postimg.cc/XvQxJjBs/Belial-Win.png

His walk forward, and walk back animations are too fast. He looks super goofy. Especially walking forward.

Thats about all I've got. With just a little more tweaking he'll feel as polished as anything OHSMBY releases. Great job, and I'm really looking forward to whatever else you produce.

This is some real helpful criticism. What I like the most is that you provide solutions on how to fix the problems as well which is extremely helpful. I'm gonna update Belial to fix those issues at some point (And of course he's getting "Give Daddy Some Sugar" now as I found a way to implement it. Initially the only reason for it not being there is because I simply didn't know what to do with it, but I got an idea in the middle of working on Katalina). Unfortunately, there is something that I can't fix at the moment and that is his crouch animation. I hate it too if I'm honest. It's because for some reason the animation leans forward in blender. I have an idea on how to fix it (although it would be tedious, but I'm willing to do it), but for now I wanna focus on Kat, ya know?

Thank you for your feedback, I will address everything I can in the next update and I would appreciate it if you could give me the same kind of feedback for Katalina when she comes out.
Last Edit: June 12, 2023, 04:06:11 pm by Digital Jinny
#29  June 13, 2023, 04:35:39 pm
    • Malaysia

No, not really. I don't speak Japanese, so it would be really tedious checking file names and such as I won't understand what he's saying in said files. If someone is willing to do it, I'd upload it with credit and all on my website... when I make said website. My focus at the moment is on Katalina.

i done the japanese voicepattch for belial
here:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/bs6k3hdijey44e6/BelialJPN.zip/file

i would glad to help you for katalina's jap voicepatch XD
#30  June 13, 2023, 06:27:58 pm
  • Just call me "Daddy"

i done the japanese voicepattch for belial
here:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/bs6k3hdijey44e6/BelialJPN.zip/file

i would glad to help you for katalina's jap voicepatch XD

Thank you very much. I really appreciate it. As I mentioned, you'll get full credit on my website when that's done.
#31  June 14, 2023, 08:47:05 am
This is some real helpful criticism. What I like the most is that you provide solutions on how to fix the problems as well which is extremely helpful. I'm gonna update Belial to fix those issues at some point (And of course he's getting "Give Daddy Some Sugar" now as I found a way to implement it. Initially the only reason for it not being there is because I simply didn't know what to do with it, but I got an idea in the middle of working on Katalina). Unfortunately, there is something that I can't fix at the moment and that is his crouch animation. I hate it too if I'm honest. It's because for some reason the animation leans forward in blender. I have an idea on how to fix it (although it would be tedious, but I'm willing to do it), but for now I wanna focus on Kat, ya know?

Thank you for your feedback, I will address everything I can in the next update and I would appreciate it if you could give me the same kind of feedback for Katalina when she comes out.

I'm glad my feedback came across as I intended it to.
Also nice to hear you've got something in mind for his counter. That will really round him out I think, and tie him closer to the mainline game too.

I intend to be around for Katalina's release as well, and any other granblue characters. I'll provide what I can when she's available.
Very much looking forward to future releases and updates, but also more than happy to wait for them. No ones expecting you to hammer this stuff out like its your job or something. Move at whatever pace prevents burnout. Were all just hoping for the best versions of what you make as possible.
#32  July 10, 2023, 11:42:13 pm
    • USA
This is a 1.0 specific bug, but it seems like the beams on Anagenesis aren't transparent. If you want, you could always worry about fixing that when Katalina's close to being finished.

https://streamable.com/cgjuj1

Also out of curiosity; with Versus Rising planning to redo the graphical appearances of the whole cast, will this mean that some characters like Belial be updated to match their appearances in Rising, or mainly stick to their Versus appearance since redoing them would be a bit of a hassle?
#33  July 11, 2023, 10:49:17 am
  • Just call me "Daddy"
This is a 1.0 specific bug, but it seems like the beams on Anagenesis aren't transparent. If you want, you could always worry about fixing that when Katalina's close to being finished.

https://streamable.com/cgjuj1

Also out of curiosity; with Versus Rising planning to redo the graphical appearances of the whole cast, will this mean that some characters like Belial be updated to match their appearances in Rising, or mainly stick to their Versus appearance since redoing them would be a bit of a hassle?

I don't use 1.0, so I never really noticed.

As for your question; depends. Since Belial's model doesn't really have significant changes that I've noticed, I may update some of them with new resources from Rising and I'll update the movesets a bit like giving Belial that new Notoria as an EX DP (The one where he steps on you). That and obviously the dash attacks will come in hand as well as the new normals and such since GBVS chars barely fit the necessary normal count for the BBTAG auto combos. Belial's are basically perfect, but with Kat, I had to think about them a bit.

Speaking of Kat, she's still in development. Just wanted to reassure everyone since I haven't posted anything in regards to her for a while. I'm still new to this whole thing and it takes me a while to do this along with the things I know how to do also taking up some time.
#34  July 31, 2023, 11:48:43 pm
    • USA
Speaking of Kat, she's still in development. Just wanted to reassure everyone since I haven't posted anything in regards to her for a while. I'm still new to this whole thing and it takes me a while to do this along with the things I know how to do also taking up some time.
No need to worry dude, take as much time as you need in order to make her and get the hang of things. Also as a little aesthetic suggestion I thought about with any Versus characters that came out before Rising: maybe their Astral Heat cut in portraits could use their Rising character select art if some of the original game's artwork doesn't really work well as an AH cut-in.
#35  August 01, 2023, 09:06:09 am
  • Just call me "Daddy"
No need to worry dude, take as much time as you need in order to make her and get the hang of things. Also as a little aesthetic suggestion I thought about with any Versus characters that came out before Rising: maybe their Astral Heat cut in portraits could use their Rising character select art if some of the original game's artwork doesn't really work well as an AH cut-in.

Wait a minute. Is the artwork already available? If possible send it my way, I'd really appreciate it.

Also I finished Kat just yesterday, so look forward to that. She was harder than I expected, meaning I still have a lot to learn.
#36  August 01, 2023, 09:45:39 am
    • USA
Wait a minute. Is the artwork already available? If possible send it my way, I'd really appreciate it.

Unfortunately no; as far as I'm aware, no one has ripped the art or models from the Rising Closed Beta yet (or at all), so I might try to keep an eye out on that if they do get posted somewhere. Don’t worry about it for now since it’s something you can always change much later.

Also I finished Kat just yesterday, so look forward to that. She was harder than I expected, meaning I still have a lot to learn.

Trailer time along with showcasing and release will soon be upon us then; looking forward to see how she turned out!

Last Edit: August 01, 2023, 10:23:09 am by Solid Snivy
#37  August 01, 2023, 03:15:00 pm
  • The Blind Furry
  • I’m new to this and I’m blind
    • UK
Hey, big fan of the OHMSBY Style and just thought I'd say that I'm making Movelists for the whole cast and Belial's is the first I did. Working from A to Z after him though.

I was wondering if you could add move list support for your characters. It's incredibly easy to do to. In the character's def just add the line:

movelist = movelist.dat

Anyways, here's the drive link, Thanks!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zIlOYxQ9WbuFn_1OXrLvFqQbov91sjuV/view?usp=share_link
#38  August 01, 2023, 03:46:48 pm
  • Just call me "Daddy"

Unfortunately no; as far as I'm aware, no one has ripped the art or models from the Rising Closed Beta yet (or at all), so I might try to keep an eye out on that if they do get posted somewhere. Don’t worry about it for now since it’s something you can always change much later.

Trailer time along with showcasing and release will soon be upon us then; looking forward to see how she turned out!

#39  August 01, 2023, 03:49:46 pm
  • Just call me "Daddy"
Hey, big fan of the OHMSBY Style and just thought I'd say that I'm making Movelists for the whole cast and Belial's is the first I did. Working from A to Z after him though.

I was wondering if you could add move list support for your characters. It's incredibly easy to do to. In the character's def just add the line:

movelist = movelist.dat

Anyways, here's the drive link, Thanks!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zIlOYxQ9WbuFn_1OXrLvFqQbov91sjuV/view?usp=share_link

Yo! This is sick! Thanks so much! I didn't know this was a thing before. Are you okay with me including that in the next Belial update? You'd get credited of course.

#40  August 01, 2023, 08:53:47 pm
  • The Blind Furry
    • UK
Last Edit: August 01, 2023, 09:00:56 pm by TheBlindFurry
#41  August 01, 2023, 09:51:44 pm
    • USA
#42  August 01, 2023, 10:54:28 pm
  • The Blind Furry
    • UK
Fixed, thanks!
#43  August 08, 2023, 03:17:11 am
    • USA
So, a slight update on the Rising art: assets haven't been ripped yet as far as I'm aware, but there is the next best thing...that being the GBVSR website. It's unfortunately not the full art from what I've seen, but they could probably still be serviceable for Astral Heat cut-ins.

So I took the liberty of using good ol inspect element and nabbed the character art of Belial and Katalina. If you'd rather wait until the assets get ripped in November so you can use the full uncropped artwork instead, then no need to change the cut-ins right away; that can just be something you can do later in the year.
#44  August 08, 2023, 09:04:28 am
  • Just call me "Daddy"
So, a slight update on the Rising art: assets haven't been ripped yet as far as I'm aware, but there is the next best thing...that being the GBVSR website. It's unfortunately not the full art from what I've seen, but they could probably still be serviceable for Astral Heat cut-ins.

So I took the liberty of using good ol inspect element and nabbed the character art of Belial and Katalina. If you'd rather wait until the assets get ripped in November so you can use the full uncropped artwork instead, then no need to change the cut-ins right away; that can just be something you can do later in the year.

Considering I'm gonna be updating both Belial and Katalina in November when Rising comes out and I rip the assets, I think it's better to wait. Still, I appreciate the help with this stuff.
#45  August 08, 2023, 09:10:49 am
    • USA
Considering I'm gonna be updating both Belial and Katalina in November when Rising comes out and I rip the assets, I think it's better to wait. Still, I appreciate the help with this stuff.

No problem; I can understand waiting until Rising comes out so you can just nab all the assets then and there, so I don’t mind waiting for their updates later in the year.
#46  August 15, 2023, 05:44:57 pm
  • Just call me "Daddy"
Katalina has been released!
Re: [Jinny Thread]: Katalina Release (OHMSBY Style) (15/08/2023)
#47  August 15, 2023, 06:16:47 pm
    • USA
Oooh, glad to see that she’s been released! Definitely gonna try her out later on.
#48  August 15, 2023, 06:33:44 pm
  • Just call me "Daddy"
#49  August 15, 2023, 09:38:59 pm
  • The WinterNever Active White Wolf
  • There's nothing that can beat 2 dimen sprites
    • Philippines
Hello, Jinny! I was quite observing your work, and I was really impressed. Great work! Last year... I was planning to rip and make a CVS Version of Percival and Lancelot.. unfortunately, I had tons of characters in mind including ArcSystem's sprites for Sin Kiske. I will be asking for your permission to use your created characters Belial and Katalina for CVS Versions. Of course, credit will be to you, dude! Again, Great work!

Sprite & moveset editing are so much fun!
Making characters in CVS that never had their MUGEN/IKEMEN debuts are my top priority.
#50  August 15, 2023, 09:51:09 pm
  • Just call me "Daddy"
Hello, Jinny! I was quite observing your work, and I was really impressed. Great work! Last year... I was planning to rip and make a CVS Version of Percival and Lancelot.. unfortunately, I had tons of characters in mind including ArcSystem's sprites for Sin Kiske. I will be asking for your permission to use your created characters Belial and Katalina for CVS Versions. Of course, credit will be to you, dude! Again, Great work!

I'm all for it, but I suggest you wait until November since I'm gonna be updating both Belial and Katalina with stuff from GBVS Rising like their new dash attacks, Ultimate moves and Brave Counters, etc. I'm glad you're enjoying my stuff and whenever you get to work on CVS versions of those two and other GBVS chars I make, let me know as I'm actually really curious on how they turn out.
#51  August 15, 2023, 10:40:27 pm
  • The Blind Furry
    • UK
Character looks awesome, I'll add her movelist.dat to the pile. XD
#52  August 15, 2023, 10:42:21 pm
    • Brazil
Katalina is looking great. I hope you consider making Ladiva too, its always cool to see characters from different franchises in this gameplay.
#53  August 15, 2023, 10:44:43 pm
  • Just call me "Daddy"
#54  August 15, 2023, 11:59:02 pm
    • USA
Katalina is my GBVS main and she translates well into Mugen!

If my laptop wasn't a potato I would get GBVS on PC and rip Djeeta's model to make her myself. She's my second main.
#55  August 16, 2023, 04:11:48 am
  • Just A Dude...
  • For me, it was Tuesday...
    • Canada
    • chaoticdarkness.deviantart.com/
#56  August 16, 2023, 11:10:07 am
  • Just call me "Daddy"
Katalina is my GBVS main and she translates well into Mugen!

If my laptop wasn't a potato I would get GBVS on PC and rip Djeeta's model to make her myself. She's my second main.

Thanks. I actually remember seeing your comments under the Belial videos and I was like "Ok, this person will be happy with the next release." since I already planned Katalina while Belial was still in development as she is one of my mains (Aside from both Belials and Percival), so I'm glad you're enjoying her.

To be honest, it's inevitable that I'll make Gran and Djeeta at some point, so no point in hiding it, so I'm just gonna say here that you won't have to as I'll end up making both her and Gran when Rising comes out. Sandalphon isn't in the game despite my hopes (at this point, CYGames is just trolling people who wanted Sandy including me, lol), so I can at least focus on everyone else. Even if Sandy was in the game, it would only be a matter of time for me to make the main protags.
#57  August 16, 2023, 11:13:14 am
  • Just call me "Daddy"
Nice to see another release from you, looking forward to trying her out, since your next character has been revealed, I'm not sure if they would be of use to you but Kenshiro99 released a Zero with more Capcom style sprites as well

https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/zero-megaman-zero-mvc-style-kenshiro99-192050.0.html

Yeah, I remember when he came out. But personally I like SNK styled sprites better. I always liked the more fluffy and soft approach to the hair as well as the shading in general. I still appreciate it though.
#58  August 16, 2023, 02:34:43 pm
    • Malaysia
ummnn...for katalina's jap voiceline i am doing it,i wanna ask the group 4000 0 to 4000 3,the voicelines from which char?
#59  August 16, 2023, 04:42:51 pm
  • Just call me "Daddy"
ummnn...for katalina's jap voiceline i am doing it,i wanna ask the group 4000 0 to 4000 3,the voicelines from which char?

Oops. Those are just leftovers from Jin, you can ignore those, lol. Thanks for the JP voice patch. I really appreciate your effort.
#60  August 16, 2023, 06:50:05 pm
    • Malaysia
so those voicelines is non uses?can i delete them?
#61  August 16, 2023, 06:59:36 pm
  • Just call me "Daddy"
#62  August 16, 2023, 07:02:14 pm
    • Malaysia
#63  August 16, 2023, 07:05:55 pm
  • Just call me "Daddy"
#64  August 16, 2023, 07:08:03 pm
    • Malaysia
#65  August 16, 2023, 07:22:54 pm
  • 仮面ライダーグランドジオウ
  • The Scavenging Time and Space God
    • USA
ok,done,here katalina's jap vc patch

https://www.mediafire.com/file/h0hijl735ng5ezj/KatalinaJPN.zip/file

Thanks very much.

At this point, I might as well send you characters early for these, if you would be okay with that.

sure,you can lol,ummnn...will you plan to do update to your belial and katalina on someday?kinda need improve sprite i guess.....

Sounds a little rude for someone who worked on these characters for months.
#66  August 16, 2023, 07:49:32 pm
  • Just call me "Daddy"

Thanks very much.

At this point, I might as well send you characters early for these, if you would be okay with that.

sure,you can lol,ummnn...will you plan to do update to your belial and katalina on someday?kinda need improve sprite i guess.....

Improvement in what sense? If you mean stuff like the crouching animation swinging back and forth, I can't really fix that as that's how the animation is in blender for some reason. Unless Rising's assets won't be as annoying to work with, but I kinda doubt it.
#67  August 17, 2023, 03:38:43 am
    • Malaysia

Thanks very much.

Improvement in what sense? If you mean stuff like the crouching animation swinging back and forth, I can't really fix that as that's how the animation is in blender for some reason. Unless Rising's assets won't be as annoying to work with, but I kinda doubt it.

ummnnn...ok!also i looking forward for your next project......
#68  August 17, 2023, 06:57:47 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
-The step sounds on the run animation are not in sync.
-The forward air dash animation could recycle her run sprites instead and move similar to OHMSBY's Asuna.
-The Dead Angle Attack should be a strong slash sound.
-The swish sounds on her 5AA and 5AAA should be reversed.
-jC doesn't cause fall when it hits the opponent in the air.
-The hitspark of 2B is misaligned when it hits the opponent in the air as it appears away from the swish.
-The hitspark and guard spark of 66B is misaligned when it hits the opponent in the air.
-The Mist and Sparkle effects on EX Frozen Blade doesn't cover the entire projectile and only the tip of it.
-EX Frozen Blade has shadows and reflections when the projectile disappears.
-All versions of Enchanted Lands are inconsistent on the sounds and effects when used (A doesn't have a swish sound, EX has a dash sound and all uses dodge dust on the startup and not large sliding on the exact time of the air dash effect and don't have sliding dust and sound at the end of the animation).
-Depending on the opponent's hitbox, EX Enchanted Lands can go though them before they hit the wall when used up close and would simply fall down instead of wall bouncing them.
-The normal versions of Emerald Sword don't have increased cornerpush on the last hit when used on the ground.
-The normal and EX versions of air Emerald Sword are still air unblockable when it hits the opponent airborne.
-The counter effect on Light Wall and Wall Of Light doesn't fade when it disappears and feels completely static.
-Light Wall doesn't chip kill when it connects and has the wrong attribute flag (V instead of S).
-Her own 5A can't hit herself when she uses Wall Of Light.
-The sounds and effects when using Ultra Burst are completely off-sync (She turns white way too early and should right when the effect appears, the 2 sounds (8005,0) and (3000,2) don't play together the moment the effect appears and the 7001 effects play during the superpause).
-The Awakening Cut In is not aligned in the same position of other OHMSBY's styled characters.
-Her Astral Cut In looks small and could've been upscaled slightly larger (Easier way if you don't want to mess with the image quality is to change the scale and adjust the pos).
-The swish effects on the 4th hit of Realm of Ice are lacking transparency.
-Her small portrait has a black spot from her eyebrows on her mouth making her look like she grits her teeth instead of smiling.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#69  August 22, 2023, 12:09:58 am
  • The Blind Furry
    • UK
#70  August 28, 2023, 02:03:54 am
    • USA
Hey Digital Jinny, how are you doing? Nice work on Katalina, The Guardian Knight of the Blue Sky. She looks really cool and her Astral Finisher is pretty dope. Can't wait to get your next character, Omega Zero. Also if you don't mind me asking, what fighting game or regular game franchises do you plan on tackling down the road?
#71  August 28, 2023, 09:08:34 am
  • Just call me "Daddy"
#72  August 28, 2023, 09:18:43 am
  • Just call me "Daddy"
Hey Digital Jinny, how are you doing? Nice work on Katalina, The Guardian Knight of the Blue Sky. She looks really cool and her Astral Finisher is pretty dope. Can't wait to get your next character, Omega Zero. Also if you don't mind me asking, what fighting game or regular game franchises do you plan on tackling down the road?

Thanks. Me and Tornillo spent so much time figuring out how to make the Astral cutscene scale properly, lol.

As for your question; I wanna tackle characters from 3D Arc Sys games obviously, but aside from that, expect a lot of Mega Man stuff. There's a Mega Man character in the works that I'm drawing sprites from scratch for, so look forward to that whenever the sprites are ready (which will take quite a bit as I'm gonna have to draw every sprite twice for an install super, lol)
#73  August 28, 2023, 01:12:30 pm
    • USA
That's great that you and Tornillo where able to figure out the Astral for Katalina, I can tell that it must've been a hassle to work out  :mlol:
  Mega Man is a cool choice to tackle as well. Will definitely be on the lookout for that W.I.P. whenever it comes out.
#74  August 28, 2023, 09:59:29 pm
  • NINJA COP SAIZOU
    • Mexico
-The step sounds on the run animation are not in sync.
-The forward air dash animation could recycle her run sprites instead and move similar to OHMSBY's Asuna.
-The Dead Angle Attack should be a strong slash sound.
-The swish sounds on her 5AA and 5AAA should be reversed.
-jC doesn't cause fall when it hits the opponent in the air.
-The hitspark of 2B is misaligned when it hits the opponent in the air as it appears away from the swish.
-The hitspark and guard spark of 66B is misaligned when it hits the opponent in the air.
-The Mist and Sparkle effects on EX Frozen Blade doesn't cover the entire projectile and only the tip of it.
-EX Frozen Blade has shadows and reflections when the projectile disappears.
-All versions of Enchanted Lands are inconsistent on the sounds and effects when used (A doesn't have a swish sound, EX has a dash sound and all uses dodge dust on the startup and not large sliding on the exact time of the air dash effect and don't have sliding dust and sound at the end of the animation).
-Depending on the opponent's hitbox, EX Enchanted Lands can go though them before they hit the wall when used up close and would simply fall down instead of wall bouncing them.
-The normal versions of Emerald Sword don't have increased cornerpush on the last hit when used on the ground.
-The normal and EX versions of air Emerald Sword are still air unblockable when it hits the opponent airborne.
-The counter effect on Light Wall and Wall Of Light doesn't fade when it disappears and feels completely static.
-Light Wall doesn't chip kill when it connects and has the wrong attribute flag (V instead of S).
-Her own 5A can't hit herself when she uses Wall Of Light.
-The sounds and effects when using Ultra Burst are completely off-sync (She turns white way too early and should right when the effect appears, the 2 sounds (8005,0) and (3000,2) don't play together the moment the effect appears and the 7001 effects play during the superpause).
-The Awakening Cut In is not aligned in the same position of other OHMSBY's styled characters.
-Her Astral Cut In looks small and could've been upscaled slightly larger (Easier way if you don't want to mess with the image quality is to change the scale and adjust the pos).
-The swish effects on the 4th hit of Realm of Ice are lacking transparency.
-Her small portrait has a black spot from her eyebrows on her mouth making her look like she grits her teeth instead of smiling.
I always appreciate your deep dive in feedback

#75  September 08, 2023, 05:36:12 am
Did Gallery videos is gone.
Please Gallery Videos change Gallery Screenshots

Your need Rumble Videos is websites
#76  November 03, 2023, 01:09:57 pm
Oh no!
Video Youtube Take down Again Channel

Sorry Digital Jinny.
#77  November 03, 2023, 04:19:28 pm
    • USA
#78  November 04, 2023, 07:50:45 am
  • Still lurks regularly, but posts once a blue moon
    • Canada
Oh no!

Sorry Digital Jinny.

Why would Youtube delete his channel? Jinny did nothing wrong.

Youtube has been known to be doing this kind of stuff for ages, being really bad with randomly taking down channels that haven't done anything wrong because all their moderation is done by bots.  Complaining to their support does nothing unless you're a big name content creator because it also responds with bot messages that tell you absolutely nothing about why you got terminated.
#79  November 05, 2023, 03:52:16 am
  • OHMSBY style viewers
    • Indonesia
Youtube is just getting worse and more worse everyday.
#80  November 05, 2023, 06:48:23 am
  • uhee~
So Jinny made another channel and got terminated by YT for "violating" some stuff.

Yep, they're getting worse since they block all users for using adblocker, but their plan got backfired because of better one.
#81  November 05, 2023, 03:27:42 pm
  • Just call me "Daddy"
Did Gallery videos is gone.
Please Gallery Videos change Gallery Screenshots

Your need Rumble Videos is websites

Oh no!

Sorry Digital Jinny.

Youtube has been known to be doing this kind of stuff for ages, being really bad with randomly taking down channels that haven't done anything wrong because all their moderation is done by bots.  Complaining to their support does nothing unless you're a big name content creator because it also responds with bot messages that tell you absolutely nothing about why you got terminated.

Youtube is just getting worse and more worse everyday.

So Jinny made another channel and got terminated by YT for "violating" some stuff.

Yep, they're getting worse since they block all users for using adblocker, but their plan got backfired because of better one.

Oh no!

Sorry Digital Jinny.

Oh no!

Sorry Digital Jinny.

Oh dear God, here we go again.

So basically what happened is that my account was hacked. The hacker posted some weird crypto scams and Genshin Impact cheats which ticked off Youtube's algorithm and as a result my channel was terminated from no fault of my own. The same hacker also hacked my friend's Steam and Facebook. On Steam he sold my friend's entire inventory for piss cheap (even though it was worth 300 Polish Złoty. Yeah, me and him are both Polish for the record.) However I looked around and found some evidence pointing to who the hacker might be and I'm hoping to find out soon enough.

Now to give Youtube some credit, they actually heard me out when I reported that my account was hacked and after providing them with some extra details, I'm awaiting the next response. But to be honest, I am not expecting much if anything as all social media sites hate me (aside from Instagram).

I appreciate the attention given to this whole thing. Thank you.
#82  November 06, 2023, 09:09:41 am
Who? Hacked Account

He's Hacked People Friend

I am Not me Hacked
#83  November 07, 2023, 09:12:03 am
    • USA
Well, at least they did respond. Any plans just in case you're unable to get your YouTube channel back?
#84  November 07, 2023, 06:16:10 pm
  • Just call me "Daddy"
Well, at least they did respond. Any plans just in case you're unable to get your YouTube channel back?

If nothing comes out of it, I'll be exclusively on Rumble. Thankfully I just got an email confirming my account was hacked and to protect my account afterwards I'm supposed to contact them again, so something might come out of it.
#85  November 08, 2023, 03:34:06 pm
  • Just call me "Daddy"
My channel is back and I'm...

In all seriousness, I'm genuinely super happy I got my channel back and that the support team heard me out. Big props to Youtube for that.
#86  November 08, 2023, 06:57:14 pm
    • USA
Ay yo??? Congrats dude! Glad to know that you ended up getting your channel back. Are you gonna end up reuploading the MUGEN trailer/showcase videos of Belial and Katalina or just start with Omega Zero and then go from there?
Last Edit: November 09, 2023, 07:16:04 am by Solid Snivy
#87  November 08, 2023, 08:39:42 pm
  • The Blind Furry
    • UK
That's awesome to hear!
#88  November 09, 2023, 03:12:58 pm
  • Just call me "Daddy"
Ay yo??? Congrats dude! Glad to know that you ended up getting your channel back. Are you gonna end up reuploading the MUGEN trailer/showcase videos of Belial and Katalina or just start with Omega Zero and then go from there?

I already have those uploaded.
Re: [Jinny Thread]: Omega Zero Release (OHMSBY Style) (15/08/2023)
#89  December 25, 2023, 10:44:26 am
  • Just call me "Daddy"
Oh boi, Omega is out. Merry Christmas, everyone!
Last Edit: December 25, 2023, 11:33:01 am by Digital Jinny
#90  December 26, 2023, 03:00:35 pm
    • Malaysia
i found a bug on omega,when he is on 1p in ai fight,he will be unhitable,also hope nerf omega a lit bit so make his ai being beatable
#91  December 26, 2023, 11:59:15 pm
  • 仮面ライダーグランドジオウ
  • The Scavenging Time and Space God
    • USA
Omega is very good, but there's a small nitpick that I have with Messiah's Second Coming: I think that the hit counter is meant to say "666" at the end, but it seems to fall short of that.
#92  December 30, 2023, 08:45:34 am
    • USA
Hoo boy, the funny boot man is next. I think the only 2 things I'm curious about would have to be:

1. I imagine that everything regarding Rising is on the table, but will the standard Versus stuff be on the table too? (Really just as EX Variants for the captains specifically)

2. Will Belial and Katalina be updated sometime in the future to include all their stuff from Rising as well? (Moves, artwork, updated voices, all that jazz)
#93  December 30, 2023, 11:47:20 am
  • Just call me "Daddy"
Omega is very good, but there's a small nitpick that I have with Messiah's Second Coming: I think that the hit counter is meant to say "666" at the end, but it seems to fall short of that.

I'll fix that up in the next update. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

i found a bug on omega,when he is on 1p in ai fight,he will be unhitable,also hope nerf omega a lit bit so make his ai being beatable

Could you give me a recording or something? This doesn't seem to be happening on my end.
Also no Omega nerfs, lul (at least for now). I'm enjoying the trend of people fighting him way too much. Which is good because he's meant to be a boss character, although personally I don't have much trouble with him and I keep wondering if we're fighting the same AI sometimes, lol. Though he might get an optional AI nerf as a separate download at some point.

Hoo boy, the funny boot man is next. I think the only 2 things I'm curious about would have to be:

1. I imagine that everything regarding Rising is on the table, but will the standard Versus stuff be on the table too? (Really just as EX Variants for the captains specifically)

2. Will Belial and Katalina be updated sometime in the future to include all their stuff from Rising as well? (Moves, artwork, updated voices, all that jazz)

1. You might have to elaborate on that. I'll DM you in a bit as I also have some stuff to discuss aside from that. Something you might be happy to hear too.

2. I posted in Mugen screenshots last month or so that I already had access to everything I needed from the beta, so yes. Belial's update is almost finished already (which also includes the highly requested "Give Daddy Some Sugar" as I found a way to implement it.) and I'll be getting to Katalina soon enough.
#94  January 19, 2024, 04:23:45 am
#95  February 26, 2024, 09:45:47 am
    • Jordan
Hey there, Jinny, now that 2B was released for Granblue Fantasy Versus: Rising, would you consider making her for Mugen at some point in the future?
#96  February 26, 2024, 10:08:49 am
1. Smash Characters
2. Granblue Characters
3. ????? Who coming 2025 Characters (2XKO or Guilty Gear Xrd & Strive)

ready in soon
#97  February 27, 2024, 01:31:47 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org
Hey there, Jinny, now that 2B was released for Granblue Fantasy Versus: Rising, would you consider making her for Mugen at some point in the future?

This is the second time you're asking someone if they will make X character. Please stop doing this.
Last Edit: February 27, 2024, 02:32:51 pm by DeathScythe