YesNoOk

DAN HIBIKI - W.I.P characters (Read 10775 times)

Started by DAN_HIBIKI, May 24, 2013, 02:26:11 pm
Re: Custom Soul - W.I.P characters
#41  June 04, 2013, 06:19:41 pm
  • Taste my Shiny Dragon Raging Fire!
Fun fact: I can't remain silent about problems of M.U.G.E.N, or the entire Gameworld, but i can't say about them without it turning into shitpost.

Akuma: Akuma Yuiko! *grabs Andy with SGS* Isshun Sengeki! *starts relentlessy beating Andy*
Andy: Ahhahhahhahahha!!!
#42  June 04, 2013, 06:48:52 pm
Well, I went with my imagination on that one.
I didn't know how the shoes are in your idea, so I made them red.

In your idea he looks at us, he doesn't have a fighting pose.
Mine can be one instead.
#43  June 04, 2013, 06:55:34 pm
Well, I went with my imagination on that one.
I didn't know how the shoes are in your idea, so I made them red.

In your idea he looks at us, he doesn't have a fighting pose.

Beacuse of shitty stickman anatomy, or so. Aaaand... because of my shitty stick figuring, i think...
You can make shoes black, that fits him more.
On that pic showing his stand pos(or rather, what-meant-to-be-stand-pos), i meant that he has both hands lowered.
Fun fact: I can't remain silent about problems of M.U.G.E.N, or the entire Gameworld, but i can't say about them without it turning into shitpost.

Akuma: Akuma Yuiko! *grabs Andy with SGS* Isshun Sengeki! *starts relentlessy beating Andy*
#44  June 04, 2013, 07:18:26 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。

Nice try.
But his stance looks more like this:

http://www.4shared.com/download/kYL7o5tD/Tundra_Stand_Pos.png?tsid=20130604-161709-ddadd73d

lmao

That is a stick figure straight up, you cant even tell from the picture if its supposed to have any perspective.

you cant expect anyone to know whats that meant to be just from a stick figure with absolute featureless details.For all they know the figure is staring back and thats his back to the screen.

Also, stop using 4shared its terrible, if you want to put images up use imgur.
#45  June 04, 2013, 07:55:49 pm

Nice try.
But his stance looks more like this:

http://www.4shared.com/download/kYL7o5tD/Tundra_Stand_Pos.png?tsid=20130604-161709-ddadd73d

lmao

That is a stick figure straight up, you cant even tell from the picture if its supposed to have any perspective.

you cant expect anyone to know whats that meant to be just from a stick figure with absolute featureless details.For all they know the figure is staring back and thats his back to the screen.

Also, stop using 4shared its terrible, if you want to put images up use imgur.

Yeah, hahah!

Even stick figures i'm drawing sometimes look like shit!
That's why i'll never be a spriter.
BUt perhaps, i'm gunna be a coder.

#46  June 05, 2013, 02:10:38 am
Okay! This is for you, especially.
don't give me that attitude. i'm telling you to post the text because it greatly increases the chances someone will read your garbage. you should be thankful duckass is even bothering to draw your shit
#47  June 05, 2013, 02:51:44 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Hey Custom, have you try to use existing sprites to make your project?? There're some websites you can see to look sprites that fit the kind of chars you want.

Also, more respect with DuckSS, at least he wants to help you with this and don't say "this project sucks" or "I won't help you" as everyone else here

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#48  June 05, 2013, 02:06:40 pm
[...] and don't say [...] "I won't help you" as everyone else here.
Mine was a concept of his character. I helped him enough. But I simply won't sprite for him. He can do whatever he wants with that.
[...] Also, more respect with DuckSS, at least he wants to help you with this...
I agree with this though. You should be thankful, or at least show some respect, for having someone interested with your ideas, instead of saying "do this and that, yours is wrong, I don't trust you, go away" or something among those lines.
You're requesting for something to be made. For that, be a bit happy that you get some help, others would just say that you're a leecher and tell you to "do it yourself".

He should have longer legs.
Also, see my process, I used a stickman too (the green) to make that sprite.
#49  June 05, 2013, 05:48:49 pm
Leaving me to do myself? Absurd! Ican't make anything and i will just stare on the remnants of my... my... whatever.
So i need others help. Especially in sprites. There no sprites for my totally original characters, you know. So let's just make it. See if i finish working on Chain Dog sprite example. If i EVER finish it.

#50  June 05, 2013, 06:25:10 pm
#51  June 05, 2013, 06:33:48 pm

#52  June 05, 2013, 06:57:55 pm
#53  June 05, 2013, 07:50:22 pm

#54  June 05, 2013, 07:51:40 pm
i am restricting you to post anywhere in the forum because you're a huge ungrateful piece of shit
#55  June 05, 2013, 07:58:59 pm
Leaving me to do myself? Absurd! I can't make anything and I will just stare on the remnants of my... my... whatever.
Remain like that and never get help (and stuff done) then.
So I need others' help. Especially in sprites.
You called it help, but you want stuff done for you without something in exchange. Not good.
Help isn't having something done for you. Help is trying to learn how to do something with someone else's help, like feedback, an example...
There no sprites for my totally original characters, you know.
Try to follow Basara kun's suggestion then.
So let's just make it.
Okay, try.
See if I finish working on Chain Dog sprite example. If I EVER finish it.
Try to finish it. You'll see that it is difficult to sprite, so you should also understand how others feel when doing the same thing. Come on, why don't you try?
Leaving me to do myself? Absurd!
everybody else in the forum learned to code or sprite by themselves. you're being a fucking asshole (esp. in the kyo thread)
He was right on that. Everyone here learned to do the stuff themselves, and you were off topic and you continued to post off topic in that topic when a mod told you to stop. It's not a good attitude.
Another example?
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Looks like you dig your grave. Sorry to tell you.

Well, Custom Soul, continue to behave like that and you will never get help from us. Hahah! ;D

;D ;D

Realize that in real life you can't act like that. Try to think you're in real life, use the same behaviour you have in real life here. Is that difficult?
Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 08:05:46 pm by Alex Sinigaglia
#56  June 05, 2013, 08:03:03 pm
i am restricting you to post anywhere in the forum because you're a huge ungrateful piece of shit

That's what will happen to all who will try to insult me! :dan smiles:

Yoyuushi!

#57  June 05, 2013, 08:05:04 pm
    • USA
The time taken to edit that could have been the time you took to learn a bit more about spriting, editing an existing sprite, or at least a proper fireball.
#58  June 05, 2013, 08:06:48 pm
#59  June 05, 2013, 08:17:54 pm
  • Hick-spanic
  • the dawn away
    • Puerto Rico
The time taken to edit that could have been the time you took to learn a bit more about spriting, editing an existing sprite, or at least a proper fireball.
Or learn how to play an actual fighting game.
might as well shill: https://twitter.com/FraudKrew
the streams are here: https://www.twitch.tv/robotboombox
#60  June 05, 2013, 08:21:29 pm
Or learn how to play an actual fighting game.

Ohhhoho... I CAN fight! I can beat others up! On one will withstand the power of Saikyou-Ryuu!

I am Dan Hibiki, the Saikyou-Ryuu Sensei!