Share this topic:
Ray's Stage by Vegaz
#1  November 25, 2020, 05:17:32 pm
  • I must continue my training...
[PREVIEW]

[DOWNLOAD]

DDT!

[COMMENT]

As we role on with Fighter's History, I bring you another conversion from the SNES version....barz. But anyway, it comes with superjump, zoom, zoom delta and looped bgm. More Davias sprites of course. Have at it!

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
Re: Ray's Stage by Vegaz
#2  November 25, 2020, 05:54:03 pm
good job on this stage i like it a lot i want to use this for my mugen game...good job Vegaz_Parrelli....will you make more fighter's history stages like this?
#3  November 25, 2020, 07:22:10 pm
good job on this stage i like it a lot i want to use this for my mugen game...good job Vegaz_Parrelli....will you make more fighter's history stages like this?

Thanks! Yes, I have several others already finished. I plan to release a new one each week.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
[/quote said:
#4  November 25, 2020, 08:22:28 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Wow! I simply love it so much!
Only strange thing is the clouds move... I don't know why, but it doesnt" feel natural to me. (just my point of view)

Also this video pointed out how good it would be to have an actual POTS/Infinite YungMie!
I would gladly provide some new extra anims for her if some SFF project is done.
#5  November 25, 2020, 10:12:07 pm
Wow! I simply love it so much!
Only strange thing is the clouds move... I don't know why, but it doesnt" feel natural to me. (just my point of view)

Also this video pointed out how good it would be to have an actual POTS/Infinite YungMie!
I would gladly provide some new extra anims for her if some SFF project is done.

Thanks for the feedback. I thought the clouds were a bit off. They point to far upwards. I know just how to fix it. I'll update this soon.

[/quote said:
#6  November 30, 2020, 04:26:21 pm
Update! I changed width and delta values for the clouds. Hope this helps.

[/quote said: