Share this topic:
Password recovery
#1  May 27, 2022, 07:59:32 am
  • God Slayer
  • The path of resistance.
    • Philippines
    • nobodyhere@jabber.org
    • youtube.com/Thentavius
Not even remotely sure this is the right place for it, but...

Returnee to the forum here. I'm going to need my password re-sent just so I can finally log into my account from somewhere that isn't Chrome. Thing is, I've tried already via the on-site recovery and it's said my reminder was less than 30 seconds ago. Is that even going to be fixed at any point?

If not, might I have my password sent to my e-mail's inbox, please?
Last Edit: May 27, 2022, 08:16:34 am by Himeragi Yukina
Re: Password recovery
#2  May 27, 2022, 08:06:38 am
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
An admin can help you, but you should really be more polite if you're asking them to help you with an issue you created yourself.
#3  May 27, 2022, 08:15:38 am
  • God Slayer
  • The path of resistance.
    • Philippines
    • nobodyhere@jabber.org
    • youtube.com/Thentavius
Oh, I'm well aware this was entirely self-inflicted. Been quite annoyed for not properly logging my passwords somewhere, even.

Just a bit peeved the on-site recovery hasn't been very functional for the last... what, decade? Is there any reason for that that I overlooked by not being on the forum for the last year or so?
#4  May 27, 2022, 08:22:58 am
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
The website manager is Valodim and he rarely visits the site to update a lot of the outdated features. So unless he comes and decides to work on the site again, chances are, the password recovery system will stay as is.

But an admin has the power to do what you're specifically asking, which is to manually reset passwords/usernames so hopefully someone replies soon.