YesNoOk

WARNING.Stage collection including photos of corpses electroHR(evival) project (Read 27930 times)

Started by electrocaid, February 26, 2015, 10:19:34 pm
Share this topic:
Re: WARNING.WARNING.WARNING – electroHR(evival) project approachin' - MUHAHAHA
#41  February 27, 2015, 06:56:25 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Well, he did warn us all I suppose. It's just that no one was expecting that and quite frankly, it's extremely inappropriate. There's a line and that's boldly crossing it. As Genesis said, we don't have to download it and after that reveal, don't think anyone else will.

As usual, you said everything Alexei.

you're excuses on why you put very tasteless nazi-era backrounds that depict a lot of death are crap.
putting "warning" on the title doesn't mean you have to put that crap. it's pure crap. crappity crap crap craptastic.

Agreed Luis.

WTF IS WRONG WITH THE AUTHOR OF THAT "STAGES" !.

It's not about the author Omegapsycho, it's about how stupid is use a sad, horrific episode of our history as a way for "have fun in MUGEN". What in the world is funny catch photos of concentration camps and converting these as stages for "have some entertainement"??

Man, I think Electrocaid should just remove the Auschwitz stage altogether, and save himself from more backlash rather than excusing that...

Agreed BH, as i said before, many of the stages are nice and funny at all. Just remove this nazi shit, them put an end of this.
#42  February 27, 2015, 07:10:25 pm
  • I must continue my training...
I want to provide some actual stage feedback, but I don't have internet to download this. So I can't provide actual feedback. That way we can move beyond the rest of this... Stuff. because this guy obviously need some actual mugen creating advice. That way he could move beyond by Cybasters tool and apply what he learned. And yeah I know he could read the tutorial, but it may be some kind of language barrier there. It may be a bit overwhelming. I suppose it's still up to him but let's try to pinpoint things that he could improve on... Besides maybe his judgment. Lol!

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 07:15:52 pm by Vegaz_Parrelli
#43  February 27, 2015, 07:15:34 pm
  • Mugen museum creator
  • former mod here :p
    • Belgium
    • fanaticmugen.free.fr/
warning: this is about a serious subject:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

warning: this reveals the identity of the true author:

warning: the content may allow ppl to have a different opinion than yours:

Dear Charlies,
free to you to express your viewpoints
it's done & noted down
electroHR2.000 will only contain clouds, poneys & flowers (from my imagination, just to be sure)
happy future to you
#44  February 27, 2015, 07:19:35 pm
you're completely missing the point
#45  February 27, 2015, 08:41:23 pm
  • Mugen museum creator
  • former mod here :p
    • Belgium
    • fanaticmugen.free.fr/
you're completely missing the point

1. i took about one hour to write my first reply & i have the impression not to have been read by anyone: nearly all comments are purely passionnated
2. does that mean that "some" serious subjects should be preventively forbidden of mugen's world because... they could be disturbing?

it looks like big debates about GTA series: should these games be forbidden because they could encourage thefts?

should I censor some of my bgs because "some ppl" think that they could push users to genocide? or to cease respecting other human beings? or to start liking extremisms?

i have the hope that the weak minds that could - basically - find that fun will try & won't find that funny at all

it's the same thing with young kids: they are naturally attracted by forbidden things & loose their interest as soon as they've tried them

it's written here: Censorship Isn’t Just Anti-Democratic—It’s Anti-Jewish

Believing in the others' wisdom is - to me - the best option (the other option is a totalitarian regime)...
#46  February 27, 2015, 08:46:52 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
Is this another "social experiment"?

Serious question.
#47  February 27, 2015, 08:50:42 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Nah, it's just clickbait. I wouldn't be surprised if he tries to classify it as one later on though
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time

GDM

#48  February 27, 2015, 08:54:06 pm
  • I'm not trolling
I give it an hour till he gets banned
Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 09:00:42 pm by Anti-11
#49  February 27, 2015, 09:02:34 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
Sure there are a lot of warnings around here, although I wish there was something warning me that the author would desperately try to damage control.

No, really, his childish unprofessional behavior offends me more than the pictures he used.

Shit
#50  February 27, 2015, 09:16:16 pm
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
    • mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/24324-our-works-directory/
It doesn't help that whatever his excuse is for making those three stages, it isn't justifying the reason/excuse as to why.
I mean, you just don't do something like that from my viewpoint.
#51  February 27, 2015, 09:20:02 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
He's free to make whatever he likes. And if there had been proper warning there would have still been small backlash. He's not the 1st to make nazi releases.

He's just the 1st to play victim when he doesn't tell anyone that stuff is in there and then doesn't understand why people are shocked by the stages and more so about his reactions.

The warning he gave was vague and I thought it was a reference to Megaman at 1st. Nothing indicates why there is a warning.
#52  February 27, 2015, 09:24:02 pm
  • Unrealistic Reality
  • ______________________
    • USA
I give it an hour till he gets banned

I really don't see him getting banned, its not like he posted images of the those stages. There aren't any links to download those stages directly on this forum its on his site. I can see how people can get upset but he does have the right to make whatever he wants.

I've thought about making a stage with planes crashing into a building but i never did because people would bitch and complain about the tragedy that happen on 9/11 even though i seen movies, tv shows, and anime having planes crash into buildings.
My point is its time to move on people if you dislike it oh well their is absolutely nothing you can do.
#53  February 27, 2015, 10:55:48 pm
  • I must continue my training...
Agreed.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#54  February 27, 2015, 11:01:57 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
you cant put a bunch of corpse photos in mugen stages and then act surprised and cry censorship when people tell you its horrible.

that doesnt happen by accident. im changing the thread title so no one is fooled.
Re: WARNING.Stage collection including photos of corpses electroHR(evival) project
#55  February 27, 2015, 11:19:36 pm
  • still a shitposter at heart
    • USA
ugh...
what the fuck is with this guy?

he knows nothing about the concepts of not offending people.
When christans be on thot patrol...

whores need to learn to keep their legs closed.
#56  February 27, 2015, 11:44:00 pm
2. does that mean that "some" serious subjects should be preventively forbidden of mugen's world because... they could be disturbing?

it looks like big debates about GTA series: should these games be forbidden because they could encourage thefts?
you're comparing gta games (fictional murder) and schindler's list (historical period drama) to using holocaust imagery as the background for goku vs ryu. you're a fucking dummy
Re: WARNING.Stage collection including photos of corpses electroHR(evival) project
#57  February 27, 2015, 11:51:17 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
I feel like this thread is the same as if someone laughed at the TV news talking about someone getting shot in the head, and then a person next to him talks to him saying:

"Whoa man, are you really laughing at a murder matter?"

"What? Next you're going to tell me that GTA should be forbidden because you can shoot people! Let me be insane and edgy in peace! LOL"

It wouldn't be so bad if he didn't desperately try to excuse it.

Shit
#58  February 28, 2015, 12:41:40 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
No, really, his childish unprofessional behavior offends me more than the pictures he used.

That's it. And damn, another childish behavior drama. Just no please. We have enough of this kind of thing in MUGEN. :(
Titiln was right Electroacid, you totally miss the point of the whole discussion. It's not only about the nazi shit, but about your behavior.

And guys, just move on of this "another childish behavior discussion shit" and if you don't want to download this, just don't do it. I figured out that i talk so much about that and i just leave this discussion behind.

And no worries Electroacid, i'll share your SNES soundrips. It's great material that you gave to me, and i thank you for that. But i suggest you, as a friend, that you don't act in this way and move on. You're a talented guy, i know you well, but i really doesn't expect this from you. Just carry on.
#59  February 28, 2015, 12:55:19 am

You called him Electroacid twice, I must think you're hinting to something... or maybe that's just a typo repeated twice.
#60  February 28, 2015, 01:08:59 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20