YesNoOk

Nazi Fuhrer Screenpark....- (Read 46058 times)

Started by goobypls66, January 18, 2014, 09:41:50 pm
Share this topic:

MDI

Re: Nazi Fuhrer Screenpark....-
#81  January 23, 2014, 05:35:27 am
    • mugen.yolasite.com/stages.php
Stating a real thing isn't implying humor. Actually that fact horrifies me.
ey
#82  January 23, 2014, 05:42:21 am
    • France
    • Skype - elevesimon
Are you gonna do a winmugen version ?  :hugoi:

"During a time of struggle, K-ON's beautiful story provided the influence needed for me to become an ideal president. I am now a better man."
— Barack Obama, 44th president of the United States
#83  January 23, 2014, 05:52:29 am
Let this shit die already; fun's over. :(
#84  January 23, 2014, 05:52:55 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
The fun never started.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#85  January 26, 2014, 02:36:03 pm
  • BIG COCK SMALL ASSHOLE.
Updated,
lel.
I think the only H-Character I ever got was that Black Raiya edit and she had a super that forced the foe to suck her cock while classical music played.
#86  January 26, 2014, 03:05:53 pm
  • "The Future is Now"
You know I find it funny, that your country flag says Germany, yet your e-mail is French.

Im very indifferent towards racist remarks from any culture.

but in regards to the screenpack.

Its a shit job you did making a Wolfenstein screenpack.
Seriously, If your gonna do a Wolfenstein screenpack. Don't use a stupid title like "Nazi Leader"

I think I might have to show you how to make a proper wolfenstein screenpack. (later down the road)
#87  January 26, 2014, 04:11:02 pm
    • Japan
Actually this screenpack is funny, well not in itself, but your response to it is. I might make Nazi Screenpack myself. you have inspired me Mugen-Nein-+-, for fuhrer!
#88  January 26, 2014, 04:58:29 pm
    • Germany
I used the Report button even if I get trouble for spoiling the "Fun" here, I don't find it funny at all. -.-
#89  January 27, 2014, 09:57:03 pm
  • I can't see :<
    • Poland
    • www.niewidomy.deviantart.com
Nazi screenpack hmmm well by looking at my location icon it's clear enough what I think about it : D (not like I have anything against germans)
#90  January 30, 2014, 08:21:12 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Hmmm... I'm German and Italian. I suppose I'll chime in.

While I don't really see a problem with this screenpack in particular, I think people's perspectives will cause issues if posts continue to completely derail this thread. Granted, DooM had Wolfenstein Stages dressed with Swastikas everywhere and Street Fighter 2 poked fun at Russian Communism. The Blues Brothers also made fun of Nazis. In Living Color also poked a lot of fun at black culture. All of those were parodies. And from what I see, this is screenpack looks like a parody. A good one at that. But then someone could say that Wolfenstein was propaganda and In Living Color was racist when those were anything but.
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.