YesNoOk

Discord Chatroom (Read 201397 times)

Started by Iced, June 05, 2017, 07:51:20 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Discord Chatroom
#101  September 15, 2021, 03:46:02 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
You claimed to be playing dumb on purpose.
You were warned you wouldnt be banned this time but to stop.

You did not in fact turn off your phone, you proceeded to try to do it again and got banned then.
at the rate you post and the way you post, and considering you claimed to have three o four different ages so far, w cant be sure you are not a minor.
#102  September 26, 2021, 11:10:40 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
I think it's pretty clear that you're not welcomed in the Discord chat.
#103  October 20, 2021, 05:05:18 am
  • Jeremiah-Kun
  • Sufferin' Succotash!
    • USA
    • iiw-gamestudio.yolasite.com/
A Nitro Scam destroyed my OG Discord account. What just happened?
Ami's Going to Batter!

Watch out! She might strike you with a bat!
#104  October 23, 2021, 08:48:12 pm
If you click links from bots or compromised accounts that promise free nitro, then you lose access to your account.
#105  October 25, 2021, 09:02:21 am
  • Jeremiah-Kun
  • Sufferin' Succotash!
    • USA
    • iiw-gamestudio.yolasite.com/
Ami's Going to Batter!

Watch out! She might strike you with a bat!
#106  February 16, 2022, 10:11:25 pm
  • I make characters with huge asses!
    • USA
    • www.patreon.com/Kazecat
How do I join this discord server?
#107  February 16, 2022, 10:17:51 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org
There is another link in the forum home page, at the top where it says "Join the official MFG Discord Server!!". This one is a valid invite link.
#108  February 16, 2022, 10:24:02 pm
  • I make characters with huge asses!
    • USA
    • www.patreon.com/Kazecat
#109  June 16, 2022, 03:56:45 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Guys, my account was hacked and Discord disabled my account for spam messages and enter to multiple groups at once (NFTs and Bitcoin groups, pure scam)... and I didn't enter these days :mwhoa:

So if you receive a PM about me promoting NFts and those shit don't open it, be careful people u_u I made a request to the Support Service if they could do something, but just in case I'd make a new account if they don't get me an answer

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#110  June 16, 2022, 09:58:27 am
Guys, my account was hacked and Discord disabled my account for spam messages and enter to multiple groups at once (NFTs and Bitcoin groups, pure scam)... and I didn't enter these days :mwhoa:

So if you receive a PM about me promoting NFts and those shit don't open it, be careful people u_u I made a request to the Support Service if they could do something, but just in case I'd make a new account if they don't get me an answer

That sucks... Looks like you're not the only one. Datty got hacked too. So be careful next time.
Last Edit: June 16, 2022, 10:46:28 am by GTAguy
#111  June 16, 2022, 10:34:40 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Oww.......... I can relate. It's very bad.  :angel: I was infected with virus123 "once".  :skull:
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
Last Edit: June 16, 2022, 12:49:52 pm by AuMiO VXC
#112  June 16, 2022, 12:04:09 pm
  • "Forgeddaboudit"
  • Squawkabilly
    • Romania
    • wf4123.neocities.org

Crap. Even I didn't get hacked for once.
#113  June 16, 2022, 05:44:53 pm
    • USA
I want to tell a story, (i didin't got hacked but i knew a friend who got hacked) He got scammed, i first knew of it since my friend sent a message to me on steam saying unfriend him now so i did what followed was an emotional rollar coster it waws sad he couldn't get it back atleast he made another account.
#114  June 19, 2022, 05:26:06 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
And so do I. Since those fuckers of Discord didn't help me, I've to make a new one: Basara-kun#3705, add me those ones who got me added the past one and delete/report the other one

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#115  June 19, 2022, 04:13:21 pm
  • "Forgeddaboudit"
  • Squawkabilly
    • Romania
    • wf4123.neocities.org
And so do I. Since those fuckers of Discord didn't help me, I've to make a new one: Basara-kun#3705, add me those ones who got me added the past one and delete/report the other one

Well, this is so sad. I think your old account is still hacked. Maybe your newer one was made for it on Discord. But watch out for some nasty hackers. It's dangerous.
#116  November 10, 2023, 07:59:27 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。