YesNoOk

Card Sagas War Sonic (Read 16460 times)

Started by ponchito, December 25, 2021, 05:40:25 pm
Share this topic:
Card Sagas War Sonic
#1  December 25, 2021, 05:40:25 pm
  • Is it straight, or in a line?
    • USA

Whilst Sonic was included in earlier builds of CSW, as far as I'm aware those assets have been lost to time and the team isn't currently focused on his development - so I thought I'd step in with my goofy hedgehog filled brain. What's the sprite projects section without a teensy dash more of sonic love? (Probably better off, if anything)

Here's all the draftwork I've completed so far :)
Re: Card Sagas War Sonic
#2  December 28, 2021, 09:07:30 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
Really love how fluid and depthful your Sonic looks! Hope you keep going with it, because this looks very expressive!

Shit
#3  January 01, 2022, 07:34:50 pm
    • USA
Really love how fluid and depthful your Sonic looks! Hope you keep going with it, because this looks very expressive!
Can't express how much this means coming from you, really appreciate the kind words. Expression is key with a character like Sonic!

While I chip away at the spritework - have some portrait drafts / palettes! Versus screen, selection screen and the crisis card. Try to ignore the pagestretchin', completely forgot how the resize image command

#4  February 09, 2022, 08:42:00 pm
    • USA
Hey! Long time no see!

I've made a few changes in direction - for one, this is no longer a CSW mod / associated with CSW. . . and with that change, came a complete sprite overhaul! These are all extremely rough at the moment, but I feel they better convey the motion and flow I was trying to give him before. Once I get all of his general movement out of the way, I'll be sure to pop back in!

Last Edit: February 10, 2022, 02:36:34 am by ponchito
#5  February 10, 2022, 12:31:35 pm
  • me
  • a guy who makes art
    • Brazil
I preffer old style of shading and paletes...
Btw keep up the good work, animations seems fluid, and physics on hair seems amazing, wind and inertia is working really well on this.
#6  February 16, 2022, 05:18:26 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
Hey, this looks incredibly animated, good work on it!

Shit
#7  July 13, 2022, 07:14:11 am
  • M.U.G.E.N. Where dreams are made...
    • Mexico
    • www.sanctuarysoldiers.com
O wow, excellent job!!! its so fluid and it has so much potential...

CLICK FOR DEVIANTARTĀ“S

Just Looking for some Real Fun...