YesNoOk

King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile) (Read 931329 times)

Started by lui, October 21, 2019, 11:25:49 am
Share this topic:
Re: King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile)
#841  November 16, 2021, 01:17:30 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.

Missed opportunity to make a Miss Sol Badguy if they are hellbent on an all female distribution yet again.  At this point, might as well pitch a collab with Stardom, Arcana Heart, Senran Kagura, and RWBY.

One of these days they will rerun the Samsho collab and add Iroha in it so Team Queens Gate can finally be reunited and be meta at the same time.

Sol and May are gonna be free with Sol's 3PG card as Dungeon rewards and May by login.  I expect another dual banner as it's tradition.  No word on how Sol will be gained but guessing much like Honoka, it'll likely be via Carnival.
Last Edit: November 16, 2021, 03:22:58 pm by Kirishima
#842  November 16, 2021, 03:12:55 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
Great to see another SNK gatcha ending up becoming just another pure waifu trash. Metal Slug Attack is absolute garbage with this shit and has forever tainted the MS franchise.
#843  November 16, 2021, 03:24:32 pm
  • Self-proclaimed best creator!
I'm glad I gave up on this shit already.
Also get Ram outta there and add Ky!
This is fate.
#844  November 17, 2021, 02:33:30 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Missed opportunity to make a Miss Sol Badguy if they are hellbent on an all female distribution yet again.
7K and 7DS had a nice mix of both genders, DOA was all female cause it's DOA. I'm all up for some GG waifus, but it also has it's fair share of iconic guys as well especially it's second MC who's omission is particularly noteable.
#845  November 17, 2021, 03:55:30 am
  • The Goddess Returns
Missed opportunity to make a Miss Sol Badguy if they are hellbent on an all female distribution yet again.
7K and 7DS had a nice mix of both genders, DOA was all female cause it's DOA. I'm all up for some GG waifus, but it also has it's fair share of iconic guys as well especially it's second MC who's omission is particularly noteable.

I've seen people get mad we didn't get Ayane or Ryu Hayabusa, Hayate or any of the other males with DOA and honestly, I gotta agree.
People love to say DOA is just for the females but that's primarily fan misconception because Xtreme exists(damn that series...).

But as you stated, Guilty Gear is hilariously doing the same thing outside of Sol Badguy and people was mad at 7DS not including Escanor(which is a real dick move) so it makes sense here as well.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#846  November 17, 2021, 07:09:17 am
    • Puerto Rico
I've seen people get mad we didn't get Ayane or Ryu Hayabusa, Hayate or any of the other males with DOA and honestly, I gotta agree.
People love to say DOA is just for the females but that's primarily fan misconception because Xtreme exists(damn that series...)
I would love to agree with this statement so much, but Xtreme isn't the only reason for that misconception. They've been doing the just for the females thing from the very beginning. The difference is that they doubled down on that for 5 and 6. Mishandling of the DLC aside, pretty much all of the clothing DLC was made for the female characters with males only getting something if the theme could also fit with them. Xtreme isn't exactly helping, but to say the fighting games themselves aren't the reason why there's such a "misconception" isn't correct either.
#847  November 20, 2021, 05:51:27 pm

What the hell have they done to Sol's arm in his portrait?

For this go round, there will be a mix of regular FES class that you can level up with Invites, and SS because we haven't suffered enough yet.

FES - I-No, Ramlethal, May
SS - Sol Badguy, Baiken, Dizzy

Sol in particular will be available in a Lucky Dice event, similar to how Marie Rose was available.

Collab event starts and ends Nov. 23 – Dec. 9

Few new modes are introduces including a Dungeon where you are restricted to Xrd units but the rewards come with rubies, a new Rush Dungeon to grind Imprint Stones for Xrd units, Guild raids specific for Xrd stuff, and a Carnival by participating in all of the above for some reason.

The belief is that Netmarble is intentionally holding back some more popular names in the hopes of a potential rerun where they can then be released (Devil Forms, Roman Reigns, Escanor, etc).  However, aside from Samsho and Gintama both that were only given reruns due to Global's launch, not a single collab has yet to return.

It's also not the first time that Sol Badguy had to recruit his harem team for a collab.
#848  November 23, 2021, 10:05:03 am
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
KOFXGUILTYGEAR
Redeem this gift code for Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 Fighter Summon x10 Ticket Vol.1 x1 (GGXrdREV2 Celebration Coupon) (Valid until December 8th, 2021)
#849  November 24, 2021, 02:39:04 am
JFC Netmarble really went ahead and cut in half the number of summon tokens in the 80 bucks package, from 8 to 4 for both characters and cards summons. Wow.

The official forum is getting mad that apparently Deimos nerfed the heal rate and made bosses strip your buffs, haven't tried it yet but didn't the spiders already strip your buffs ?
And also some are saying that Signature Chizuru was datamined. I'm glad she's getting work done.

oh, they changed the packages since the DoA banner ? I didn't notice.
||
V
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: November 24, 2021, 09:07:24 am by Byakko
#850  November 24, 2021, 04:47:34 am
JFC Netmarble really went ahead and cut in half the number of summon tokens in the 80 bucks package, from 8 to 4 for both characters and cards summons. Wow.
It was like that as well during the DoA6 collab.  They intially put the most desirable units as SS and gave them their own banners.

This time not only will the Xrd collab last for 2 weeks instead of the usual 3 for reasons but now their lastest gimmick is the introduction to variations to 6* Special Cards.  Now instead of having just one, they are split into 3 catagories (Attack, Blast, and Critical Damage) so good luck with that.  Expect this to be the norm in their next FES+ banner.

Also yea, Deimos Base got heavily adjusted.  Just reached lv.30 and already the mooks have gone extremely powerful even for my BS Goenitz that is expected at around lv.45+.  Fun times with free 500 rubies are over.
#851  November 24, 2021, 09:14:07 am
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
Extra email code for whoever wants it
KL1MOM3UBAVB
#852  November 24, 2021, 11:45:03 pm
So the Deimos heal nerf goes up to 85%, and there are often 2 spiders per wave, which is a huge fucking pain, it's so aggressive all of a sudden. Are we just expected to have 150 awakened units to use 3 per level until the end ?
It's crazy how the heal supports (and that one single heal leader skill) finally jumped up high in the meta, Netmarble saw that and said "now hold on a second" and kicked them right back to the deep end of the meta where they belong. And that's immediately after splitting the DoA units between "gain 15% power" and "heal 12%". What the hell.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: November 25, 2021, 12:33:57 am by Byakko
#853  November 26, 2021, 01:41:38 am
Attention : the new special effect on the special cards for the GG units works even on the second special slot. Put both a crit special card and an atk special card and you get both bonuses.
I wouldn't mind if they expanded on that, but Netmarble doesn't seem to care about releasing new specials for old characters. I wish Lady Geese got Asura Shippuuken as a new 3PG card already, not to mention other supers like Silent Flash, Hien Senpuu Juudan kyaku '97, Vulcan Punch... They started teasing that with the first 3PG 6* cards for the likes of Andy, Mature, Chris, but then they just dropped it forever to just focus on new characters (because they're obviously not going to release FES / Signature versions of those guys anytime soon).
#854  November 26, 2021, 02:45:11 am
That's really nifty on the 3PG stack bonuses.  Makes me wonder if one day they can redo the universal cards but give out one of these buffs included on them.  Wishful thinking but we have a better chance of K9999 coming to the roster than that ever happening.

On Deimos, I gave up after lv.40 as the time needed to put into winning 500 rubies tp lv.50 will be a waste.  I really hope they don't troll us and finally put in blank FES+ memories but keep the health reduction nerf.  At least let us use more than 1 FES+.
#855  November 30, 2021, 03:37:50 am
    • Puerto Rico
Anyone got the Battle Card menu bugged?
Going to it puts me in an infinite loading screen.
#856  November 30, 2021, 08:53:36 am
It works for me.
#857  November 30, 2021, 12:27:04 pm
    • Puerto Rico
It started working again just fine on my end. No idea what the hell happened.
#858  November 30, 2021, 12:51:46 pm
It's Netmarble's servers, they regularly hang up when there's a lot of activity. The first day of a collab is often really hard to do anything and navigate correctly. And when the game decides that it waited too long, it always blames your device's connection.

-

I don't like the guitar gimmick but Ino is a lot more fun than I expected.
Bingo event opened... and they're still giving the useless base imprint stones, and they completely stopped giving stone unpair kits. Stone RNG is so bad, I get tons of color / type / element combinations that don't even exist but nothing of the types I need, I really need a couple of unpair kits to swap around some moon and star stones to other units, but I can't.
Last Edit: December 02, 2021, 02:56:48 pm by Byakko
#859  December 03, 2021, 04:00:50 am
  • The Goddess Returns
Ended up doing real well on the Banner thus far... not really no.
I easily gotten the GG Fest Set through Sol Tickets but getting the 3PGs was a nightmare(Had to hit the Card Pity twice).
I have A3 Dizzy, Ramlethal, May and I-No. And I have A1 Sol with A2 on the way.
I hope I can get Baiken before the Event is over but that's gonna be a tall order unless I get some serious luck thanks to my terrible luck at the Card Gacha

Dizzy is an absolute monster and I-No is hilarious when she really gets going. Sol and May are really good at what they do and Ramlethal is damn good at Darkness/Starlight.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#860  December 05, 2021, 09:01:22 pm
The event is ending soon and have a few Xrd card selectors on deck.

The one thing I hate is the concept of splitting the 3PG Special Card into three different categories of Attack, Skill, and Critical and you can be sure Netmarble is gonna go ham on this again in the future.  Couldn't find this anywhere but might as well.

I am in need of a secondary Special Card for May and I-No.  Was able to snag 2 of each for the rest with Sol of all 3 thanks to the rush dungeon and gonna make the most of it but can't make up my mind for those two.

Which category fits May and I-No?  For reference I have Attack Special for May and Critical Special for I-No despite not having any kind of Critical core bonus in her kit as well as May.

Also. Chizuru and Maki datamined for a future FES+ event.