YesNoOk

So...goodbye. (Read 4711 times)

Started by FeLo_Llop, April 01, 2022, 11:32:05 am
Share this topic:
So...goodbye.
#1  April 01, 2022, 11:32:05 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Well, not easy to say, but...

After almost 20 years in the mugen escene, I decided to retire. I have been experimenting with other kind of disciplines and that's mostly the reason why I haven't been that active during this past year. After taking notes about what I contributed to the mugen family, the balance is not good. I finished only 5 full sprite sheets, some collabs(JMorphman, etc), I'm in the middle of another(Shiki) and that's the last thing I'll do. After having a HARD argument with Karma, I was about to release Ash' beta by myself, but decided not to because even we have different points of views, I respect her work.

These 2 last months were crazy as Hell. I joined the cast of Drag Race España and entered the TV Show. You can see my progress in A3Player. Of course I can not talk about it this much, since I signed an CND. Also, next months are going to be even MORE intense, because we have a lot of work to do and new stuff to film.

The point is, Drag is VERY time consuming. And I prefer the sensation of a devoted crowd yellowing my name instead of the "wow good work, +1", being fair, it's more gratifying.

Sorry my dears, but this is where I shashay, away.

XOXO.

I swear there was something cool here!!
Re: So...goodbye.
#2  April 01, 2022, 11:52:21 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Top Ten April Fool Moment
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#3  April 01, 2022, 11:56:17 am
  • In a few minutes, bitch
    • Germany
After having a HARD argument with Karma, I was about to release Ash' beta by myself.
Wow wtf
I'm sorry for not wanting to add the dance minigame. I know it makes sense but its just out of character for the things I do
#4  April 01, 2022, 12:04:30 pm
#5  April 01, 2022, 01:01:33 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Daaaaamn!
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#6  April 01, 2022, 01:15:20 pm
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com
LOL. Got me there.  :jester:

It would be a waste seeing you go since your art style is so much better than Capcom's.
sailormoongalaxy said:
I had read on Wikimoon, and I found it grotesque it was so wrong.
#7  April 01, 2022, 01:42:10 pm
  • "Forgeddaboudit"
  • Squawkabilly
    • Romania
    • wf4123.neocities.org
I just got fooled for leaving this part of them as you told.  :jester:
#8  April 01, 2022, 01:43:40 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
I would like to take this opportunity to say that I too have recently joined the wonderful crew of Drag Race España.  This is why I have not released any palettes nor made some for others as I was aiming for greater heights.

Sadly, my position has been revoked and got my ass booted back to the states before I even had a chance to appear on TV due to my lack of credibility within drag as it turns out, they don't accept "Mugen" as a reference.  Whoops.

Therefore I like to wish Felo so much greatness but if you see Mr. Osvaldo, avoid him at all cost because behind the scenes, he hates Mugen with a capital hate and vows to destroy it before Ryu vs Supremme de Luxe ever comes to fruition.

All the best Felo  :mthumbs:
#9  April 01, 2022, 04:37:21 pm
Damn... Even knowing beforehand this day was comming it still hurts a lot to see one of the greatest go like this.

Good luck on your Drag Race gig, FeLo; ¡A por ellas, que son pocas y van con tacones!
#10  April 04, 2022, 01:20:19 am
I forgot to say. No, I'm not retiring, it was just my AprilFools and etc. Of course it was not funny. I'm not patient enough to do the makeup(but I'm having A LOT of patient with my side-wip...believeme it will be something to take notes from), while I have LOTS of creativity for gowns and all.
And I know one of the 2nd season's racers <3.