YesNoOk

Street Fighter V (Read 2927425 times)

Started by O Ilusionista, December 05, 2014, 01:44:16 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Street Fighter V
#11401  February 11, 2021, 07:25:37 pm
    • Greece
yes he is a bonus character, capcom had a live show one hour ago.Final season starts 22/02/2021 with dan's release.
#11402  February 11, 2021, 07:48:50 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
https://mobile.twitter.com/HiFightTH

Most of the new info can be found in this link.

Rose now has Zankuu Soul Spark, Air Grab has been changed where she no longer leaps but can still catch opponents (EX can be followed up), VT1 is a Taro card that gives either buffs or debuffs (think Elizabeth from from P4A), VT2 is Satellite, VA Seiyuu reprises her role.

Dan's VT1 is Haoh Gadoken with ONE bar to work and can be used in combos or charged for guard break and wall bounce.  VT2 enhances specials.

V-Shift costs a bar of your V-trigger and can make you invulnerable to throws and projectiles for half a second.

Eleven is literally Mokujin nice.
#11403  February 11, 2021, 08:14:11 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
#11404  February 11, 2021, 08:22:32 pm
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
Well....... on the upside, at least he’s not the last character. I would’ve been super disappointed if that was the grand reveal.
#11405  February 11, 2021, 08:26:33 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
Its a complete random select since you also dont get to pick what vtrigger and what vskill you want. You also dont know what character you are getting until the versus screen.
Really solid update cant wait for next week. Hifight has also been posting some of the balance changes from the short clips we got to see
https://twitter.com/HiFightTH/status/1359920613964435462
Also new training stages looks sweet!
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#11406  February 11, 2021, 08:31:53 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
#11407  February 11, 2021, 08:35:42 pm
  • Self-proclaimed best creator!
Yo the Blanka-chan plushie from Oro is a nice touch!
This is fate.
#11408  February 11, 2021, 08:51:01 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#11409  February 11, 2021, 09:04:46 pm
  • Give me Tea, or Cake!
Rose.

That's the post for me.

(Seriously though, the update looks utterly bonkers with all the little tweaks and things, Dan looks cool, Rose is amazing.. Eleven is a fun "Random Select" and we still don't know the last character.  Bravo Capcom!
#11410  February 11, 2021, 09:20:37 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Not a fan of Rose's new stance but she'll be my main. I guess.

- Soul Bind. Maybe swapping Soul Throw?
- Air Soul Throw.
- New projectile is Soul Punish. Seems it's made for zonning.
- Time Warp(teleport. Let's do the Time Warp, Frank'n'Furter!!).
- Soul Illusion looks hot as Hell!!

- @Karmachameleon
I swear there was something cool here!!
#11411  February 11, 2021, 09:33:46 pm
    • USA
    • https://jthesaltyy.wixsite.com/jthesaltyymugen
using eleven, cum dan and cum sagat are my sfv mains
#11412  February 11, 2021, 10:23:05 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
SFV has ultra instinct calls (v-shift) now as a new skill, I cant believe it.xD but this ultra instinct is way better than FighterZ as a new mechanic

Last Edit: February 11, 2021, 10:53:17 pm by yaret
#11413  February 11, 2021, 11:32:20 pm
    • Portugal
    • jorge.timtim@hotmail.com
Eleven is literally Mokujin nice.
It would be cool if he has at least his own v-skill or v-trigger at least, if else... yeah it's just plain mokujin.
Coming from a guy that likes twelve and all
But let's to the good side.
https://twitter.com/CapcomFighters/status/1359917829693136899

The Master will return! And yeah, have the other arm since SFV happens before SFIII.
But he never actually lost it tho what are you on about?
#11414  February 12, 2021, 12:21:19 am
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
a guy that likes twelve and all

Yo, there's actually someone else? My brethren. Also yeah, Eleven is basically a glorified random select.

Nothing special or unique to it other than the solid color and hollow eyes, and the rippled voice when it speaks. You don't get to choose a V-Skill or V-Trigger for it and it seems like Eleven only comes in two colors: Vanilla and Strawberry-Banana. As one of the twelve :P fans of Twelve, I'm just a bit past disappointed about this lol
#11415  February 12, 2021, 12:30:17 am
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
I’m a fan of Twelve and I think Eleven is cool from a conceptual standpoint. Reminds me of Darkstalkers 3 with Shadow and Marionette (I think is the names), where they’re not original characters but just functions to let you play as someone else.

I’m a bit disappointed he’s not his own unique character but funnily enough this gives Twelve more worth. I’m at least satisfied this game has a random select now AND that we’re still getting the mystery final character.
#11416  February 12, 2021, 12:49:12 am
    • Portugal
    • jorge.timtim@hotmail.com
Yeah, i didn't have my hopes up either way...
Welp, that would be a bit underwhelming if it was the sole selling point of the premium pass, but it ain't it, i think this is okay... i guess?
#11417  February 12, 2021, 01:03:18 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
#11418  February 12, 2021, 01:55:11 am
He just hides an arm in his clothes to give his opponent a fair chance. That's why he switches arms when he switches sides. Now it looks like he's holding a turtle for the same effect, he'll only use the arm that's facing forward.
Yeah, i didn't have my hopes up either way...
Welp, that would be a bit underwhelming if it was the sole selling point of the premium pass, but it ain't it, i think this is okay... i guess?
Premium pass as in the season pass ? You mean beside Dan, Rose, Oro, and Akira ?
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#11419  February 12, 2021, 02:10:11 am
  • Examu Advocate
    • USA
#11420  February 12, 2021, 02:15:24 am
Oh, I didn't realize there was a different pass. Eleven is in the regular pass though (ugh, that graph is not very clear).