YesNoOk

MugenHook - upgrade your M.U.G.E.N! (Read 1440485 times)

Started by ermaccer, September 20, 2019, 03:01:11 pm
Share this topic:
Re: MugenHook - upgrade your M.U.G.E.N!
#241  April 13, 2021, 07:03:01 pm
  • Why,
And it is so difficult get to ... in and just it crash...

Are maker used 10?
Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help
#242  April 20, 2021, 09:44:16 am
  • If you want peace...Prepare for War
    • USA
I just started getting into this tool recently and it is truly awesome. Definitely has some kinks that need to be worked out, such as not being able to use the Dpad to control the characters (if it is possible, I can't figure out how to do it), but it is beyond what I thought would ever be possible in Mugen.
Another feature that would cool to add and really handy is to allow select screens to be scrollable. I have A LOT of mugen characters as I'm sure most of us do, and it would be cool to not have to edit every screenpacks select screen to accommodate for all of them. Plus it would be nice to see bigger character icons on the select screen too as opposed to 3x3's.
#243  April 22, 2021, 07:28:45 pm

I really love this tool and how it have many features, i don't get to imagine what more this tool could do in the future.

Perhaps the color selection and alt mode char would be very surprising, however i think it can be a little bit hard depending on the codes.
#244  June 04, 2021, 12:59:21 pm
  • MUGEN noob 5 years strong
  • I don't know what the hell I'm doing
    • USA
If anyone still uses this program, could you possibly show me your animated portrait and frame loader dat files? I'm seemingly able to set up the animations properly, but just for one character. Every other character on the select screen acts wonky (animation does not loop properly, character randomly disappears). The example in the tutorial shows it with one character, but I feel seeing it set up with multiple characters will help me grasp it better.
#245  June 04, 2021, 01:17:07 pm
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
#246  June 04, 2021, 09:12:31 pm
  • MUGEN noob 5 years strong
  • I don't know what the hell I'm doing
    • USA
Thank you so much! This helps alot. I was trying to make it work with every character's main animation and sprite files, but giving them all standalone portrait animation files and sprite indexes is a great idea.

I love your work by the way, gotten alot of use out of those XIV and SVDRE lifebars.
Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 09:16:46 pm by kn1ght
#247  June 05, 2021, 07:22:34 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Hey glad you figured it out man. I'm quite out of practice I can't actually tell what any of it does anymore.
#248  July 23, 2021, 02:19:42 am
  • The true fight begins now..get in the tournament!
  • Danzey legendary tournament is the final fight!
    • France
    • danzey-legendary-tournament.blogspot.fr/
HI ermaccer! could you activate the log file included in mugen 1.0 when we do a quick watch fight from batch file or other:
mugen 1.1 don'generate it correctly or missing! i will be grateful! (maybe just copy from mugen 1.0 code)
like this:
[Match 1]
totalmatches = 1
team1.1 =
team2.1 =
stage = stages/sfa3cammy.def

[Match 1 Round 1]
winningteam = 1
timeleft = 47.18
p1.name = RajaaYuri
p1.life = 892
p1.power = 363
p2.name = Gohan Z2
p2.life = 0
p2.power = 883

[Match 1 Round 2]
winningteam = 1
timeleft = 17.42
p1.name = RajaaYuri
p1.life = 273
p1.power = 1685
p2.name = Gohan Z2
p2.life = 0
p2.power = 656

my older name was danzey,now i'm SHIN DANZEY
FOLLOW ME ON YOUTUBE AND my Website
Last Edit: October 24, 2021, 01:26:44 am by Shin DANZEY
#249  June 01, 2023, 12:13:50 am
  • It's time to fly...
    • USA
    • Skype - suburban-gamer
hello, I have set: bEnableSlidePortraits = true, but for some reason, my portraits arent sliding. any thoughts? Also, I noticed that mugen crashes when closing every time.

When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it. - Henry Ford
#250  July 19, 2023, 01:34:11 am
  • The true fight begins now..get in the tournament!
  • Danzey legendary tournament is the final fight!
    • France
    • danzey-legendary-tournament.blogspot.fr/
HI ermaccer! i have a suggestion for you! could you add in the stages some idea like this project:

i am also a programer and your way is most efficient !
i hope you or another person retrieve this beautiful idea ! see you soon! thank you very much for the log file ! :smitten:

my older name was danzey,now i'm SHIN DANZEY
FOLLOW ME ON YOUTUBE AND my Website
#251  July 20, 2023, 01:13:42 am
    • crepa.neocities.org
hello, I have set: bEnableSlidePortraits = true, but for some reason, my portraits arent sliding. any thoughts? Also, I noticed that mugen crashes when closing every time.

Extremely late reply but
Maybe the values you're using are wrong. In your system.def you need to add these lines:

p1.portrait.slide.speed = 5
p1.portrait.axis = 0
p1.portrait.slide.max.dist = 32
p2.portrait.slide.speed = -5
p2.portrait.axis = 0
p2.portrait.slide.max.dist = 606
portrait.slide.reset = 1

These are my settings, you'll need to tweak the values to your like. Just keep in mind that max.dist value should be higher for p1 or lower for p2 than their offset value.
So if you use 'p1.face.offset = 32, 50', p1.portrait.slide.max.dist should be higher than 32.