YesNoOk

[Vinnie Thread]: Hybrid Nimue Released (03/10/2024) (Read 1378466 times)

Started by Vinnie, February 02, 2022, 02:43:36 am
Share this topic:
Re: [Ichida Thread]: Hakumen and Hazama quick update
#21  February 10, 2022, 12:29:37 pm
    • Vietnam
    • sites.google.com/view/vinnie-mugen-projects/home
What stage is that in the new screenshot? :D

It's called "Uptown Express" by LeoPort91.
Or, you can get it here:
https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/msh-uptown-express1-1-159304.0.html

Since you decided to do this, you forgot to put the general link to each of your characters. Anyone visiting can't get access to the updates without needing to go to your respective character topics. If you have any big portraits, you can repurpose them with the portrait of the old character and the link right next to it, while the screenshots and video showcase showing off the newly released one.
Yeah, I was quite hectic with Asuna and one of my testers just sent me some feedbacks on Hakumen and Hazama. After fixing them in a row, I realize that I should start my own thread while I'm still at it. It was quite unexpecting, but I did mentioned on the previous post that I'll come back soon to update some stuff on the first post. In the meantime, I guess I'll start my site first, then put it here later sometimes.

Edit: So I just made a folder for all of my characters and the link is posted on the first post. The Google site may come later because I have to mess with the tools for a little while.
Last Edit: February 10, 2022, 12:58:27 pm by Ichida
#22  February 10, 2022, 01:42:45 pm
  • Known as Paulo S
  • Ganbarimasu!
    • Philippines
I found an error for Tatsuya where his FX of Mist Dispersion is following him during custom states. (Throws like Uzuki, Kirby, etc.)

#23  February 10, 2022, 02:23:34 pm
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA

Yeah, I was quite hectic with Asuna and one of my testers just sent me some feedbacks on Hakumen and Hazama. After fixing them in a row, I realize that I should start my own thread while I'm still at it. It was quite unexpecting, but I did mentioned on the previous post that I'll come back soon to update some stuff on the first post. In the meantime, I guess I'll start my site first, then put it here later sometimes.

Edit: So I just made a folder for all of my characters and the link is posted on the first post. The Google site may come later because I have to mess with the tools for a little while.
With this thread, now you won't need to do bundles anymore. You might as well delete the 02.08.2022 Update link on the 11th post if Hakumen and Hazama got updated now that it is obsolete. Just having the entire link instead of individual ones is probably much better as it's an easier to get access to them.

Also since Tatsuya would probably get another update to fix the bug Uzuki mentioned, I want to mention another thing. I saw that the opponent's get hit animation on his forward/backwards throw is completely frozen as it feels completely stiff without any movement. I was wondering if you could add some oomph to each hit he made to them before the 14th hit.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#24  February 10, 2022, 02:32:14 pm
    • Vietnam
I found an error for Tatsuya where his FX of Mist Dispersion is following him during custom states. (Throws like Uzuki, Kirby, etc.)
Fixed.

The old update bundles have all been removed. I'm putting stuff on my Google site, but I don't think I'll leave the link at the first post. Instead, I'll put it in my forum signature later.

I was wondering if you could add some oomph to each hit he made to them before the 14th hit.
Sure I can do it. You were a minute early before I launch the update on Tatsuya. The animation is rejuadsted for now.
Re: [Ichida Thread]: Tatsuya quick update
#25  February 10, 2022, 02:55:31 pm
    • USA

Sure I can do it. You were a minute early before I launch the update on Tatsuya. The animation is rejuadsted for now.
Just in the nick of time lol. However, I don't know how it looks as the Modified and Created date on the new link is still the 7th and not the 10th. Other than that, I got no other feedback to report on him.

Edit: Tatsuya's quick update still has not been uploaded. I downloaded it a few minutes ago and the Mist Dispersion is still following him and the get hits on the forward/backwards throws hasn't been changed.
Last Edit: February 11, 2022, 01:43:57 am by ZolidSone
#26  February 11, 2022, 04:16:37 am
    • Vietnam

Edit: Tatsuya's quick update still has not been uploaded. I downloaded it a few minutes ago and the Mist Dispersion is still following him and the get hits on the forward/backwards throws hasn't been changed.
Meh, It should be fixed for now., along with the readme file.
#27  February 11, 2022, 04:23:33 am
    • USA

#28  February 11, 2022, 04:45:33 am
    • Vietnam
Are you sure? I checked again and the last modified date on the link is still Feb 7, 2022.
Okay that's quite ridiculous because I have no idea now my Google Drive has two versions of him. I've updated the link again. Go ahead and redownload him.
#29  February 17, 2022, 04:02:23 am
    • USA
Hey Ichida, if you don't mind me asking, who was the character that you used for your profile picture previously before you change it Miyako Arima?
"If you take three glasses of water and put food coloring in them, you have many different colors, but it's still the same old water. Make the connection."
Re: [Ichida Thread]: Akiha quick update (02/17/2022)
#30  February 17, 2022, 05:38:00 am
    • Vietnam
Akiha has received a quick update.
-Added Intro Vs. Shiki.
-Fixed an error where the shield effect continues playing and follows her after touching the ground.

Hey Ichida, if you don't mind me asking, who was the character that you used for your profile picture previously before you change it Miyako Arima?
It's Mostima from Arknights.
#31  February 17, 2022, 06:22:38 am
    • USA

Just so you know, the link for Akiha is still bugged again. I downloaded it and still got the one from the 7th. The same issue that happened with Tatsuya previously.
#32  February 17, 2022, 06:37:31 am
    • Vietnam
Man, having no idea how could it be so odd. But I've updated them once again. Please be sure to download my characters from my Google Site or from my Google Drive Folder from now on.
Re: [Ichida Thread]: Kimono Asuna Release + 3 characters quick update (02/21/2022)
#33  February 21, 2022, 01:59:35 am
    • Vietnam

Kimono Asuna has been released.

More Screenshots
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Video Showcase

Get her here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XasdAB4Z3CrLscS6sA8elY1946mmAaor/view?usp=sharing

All of my projects can be found here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1oX_Cm8ARtGi3LkNs0fGF_QkIGtXb1p4j

Here's the link to my Google site where I usually update news and add-ons:
https://sites.google.com/view/ichida-mugen-projects

At the same time, Selvaria, Linne and Tatsuya have received several updates. Go ahead and redownload them.
-Increased cornerpush on certain reversals.
-Fixed an error where ground version of reversals were blockable in the air.
-Minor aesthetics adjustments.

Spoiler: Coming soon. (click to see content)

Re: [Ichida Thread]: Kimono Asuna Release + 3 characters quick update (02/21/2022)
#34  February 21, 2022, 05:03:05 am
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
An awkward question since notice you running your game at 1280x720:

Do your Chars come with a configuration to reposition the "BURST" gauges?
Re: [Ichida Thread]: Tatsuya and Akiha quick update (03/01/2022)
#35  March 01, 2022, 05:22:23 am
    • Vietnam
Tatsuya and Akiha has received quick updates.

Tatsuya
-Minor aesthetic bugs fixed.
-Added new explosion background for Sonic End.

Akiha
-Added Intro Vs. Miyako.

Do your Chars come with a configuration to reposition the "BURST" gauges?

Nah, I'm getting a new screenpack soon. So no changes will be made to them.
Re: [Ichida Thread]: Miyako Arima Release + 8 Characters Quick Updates (03/09/2022)
#36  March 09, 2022, 08:02:51 am
    • Vietnam

Miyako has been released. This is my second MBTL character. The casts were fun to make, so I guess I'll be coming back once in a while to make some more characters from the franchise.

More Screenshots
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Video Showcase

Get her here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HOui97P5P1_D0KbjusgyqZVMVJiNym_D/view?usp=sharing

All of my projects can be found here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1oX_Cm8ARtGi3LkNs0fGF_QkIGtXb1p4j

Here's the link to my Google site where I usually update news and add-ons:
https://sites.google.com/view/ichida-mugen-projects

Spoiler: Coming soon. (click to see content)
Last Edit: March 19, 2022, 03:03:08 am by Ichida
Re: [Ichida Thread]: Miyako Arima Release + 8 Characters Quick Updates (03/09/2022)
#37  March 10, 2022, 12:51:43 am
    • USA
Nice work on this little Bajiquan madam. Really liked how she transition from Type Lumina into Mugen, especially in the BBTAG style. And the Happy Chaos edit of Adachi is a welcomed surprise. I liked how you designed his palette on himself and Izunagi. This reminds me of a edit of Jotaro by a youtuber named Genderbent Kotonoha Yatsura, where he replaces some of the voices of Jotaro with Shizuo from "Durararara!!!" since they both share the same voice actor, Daisuke Ono, and a version of Spiderman by Seth Zankuten where the voiceclips are swapped with audio clips from the Japanese tv-show based on Spiderman called "Supaidaman".
   Also since your doing a Happy Chaos version of Adachi, is his gameplay gonna be different based on his namesake? Or is this just a voice and palette edit like Seth Zankuten's Spiderman? If so, do you plan on having a special intro for Happy Chaos Adachi with the OHMSBY's and Kouya's version version of him since they both share the same Japanese voice actor, Mitsuaki Madono, and you can actually recreate his Hi-five mirror match intro and dialogue from Strive itself.
His first mirror intro: "Can I play the Antagonist?"
https://youtu.be/ARsPE9X-_h4
His second alternative:" Wait, which one of us is the real one again?"
https://youtu.be/QtBVD7YMSpg

Also I found some interesting dialogue from Adachi in the Persona Ultimate Arena game that occur at 0:00 to 0:09 and 2:56 to 3:02 where he talks about himself while his is your navigator.
https://youtu.be/hcJZJ5h9N-k
"If you take three glasses of water and put food coloring in them, you have many different colors, but it's still the same old water. Make the connection."
Last Edit: March 10, 2022, 12:54:50 am by Little Fox: Tres Truenos
#38  March 10, 2022, 12:54:21 pm
  • GO GO DARK BARRIER!
    • USA
    • Skype - gamefreak202020
    • www.youtube.com/channel/UCYefk6BEg3rLhUjhCJ3x7ew
Very good Miyako, however two things:

-Shouldn't 214A and 214B give Miyako some Armor if the button is held down?

-Shouldn't 623B be a Overhead?
- lulz, NeoGeoPocketColor Adel.
~~~~
GF202020 a.k.a. gamefreak202020
Re: [Ichida Thread]: Miyako Arima Quick Updates (03/10/2022)
#39  March 10, 2022, 03:12:13 pm
    • Vietnam
Miyako has received a quick update.
-Fixed an error where Combo Attack B could be blocked on low.

Also since your doing a Happy Chaos version of Adachi, is his gameplay gonna be different based on his namesake? Or is this just a voice and palette edit like Seth Zankuten's Spiderman?
Blissful Adachi will have his moveset based on some of GGStrive's Happy Chaos movements and attacks plus some more customizations of my own. And no. This is not just a voice and palette edit, this is a project which came from a silly idea I had for the upcoming April Fool's Day.

If so, do you plan on having a special intro for Happy Chaos Adachi with the OHMSBY's and Kouya's version version of him ?
Probably to OHMSBY's Adachi. But I can't say the same to Kouya's.

Also I found some interesting dialogue from Adachi in the Persona Ultimate Arena game that occur at 0:00 to 0:09 and 2:56 to 3:02 where he talks about himself while his is your navigator.
https://youtu.be/hcJZJ5h9N-k
I don't really think that I'll bring this back to my version of "Adachi" because it's something belongs to P4U, not BBTAG.

-Shouldn't 214A and 214B give Miyako some Armor if the button is held down?

Miyako still can gain armor during her charged Battle Steps.

https://streamable.com/hfssbx

Re: [Ichida Thread]: Miyako Arima Quick Update (03/10/2022)
#40  March 10, 2022, 04:53:12 pm
  • Known as Paulo S
  • Ganbarimasu!
    • Philippines
Blissful Adachi will have his moveset based on some of GGStrive's Happy Chaos movements and attacks plus some more customizations of my own. And no. This is not just a voice and palette edit, this is a project which came from a silly idea I had for the upcoming April Fool's Day.

Oh, I remember back then when OHMSBY is planning to make Weiss Schnee and ended up become Robo Weiss and released in April Fools.