YesNoOk

1vs1-3vs3 Simult (Read 12237 times)

Started by Dr. Malcom, July 20, 2010, 10:22:36 am
Share this topic:
1vs1-3vs3 Simult
#1  July 20, 2010, 10:22:36 am
I have a few suggestions that may or may not be important.

In M.U.G.E.N the team VS is separated from normal VS but it is possible to have a 1vs1 in team VS.
In Shugendo it would be nice if the mini menu of team VS were just a part of normal VS.

In M.U.G.E.N team VS is limited to a maximum amount of 2 simultaneously playing characters on each side, limiting the options of simultaneous combat to:1vs1,1vs2,2vs2
In Shugendo the mini menu should allow at least 3 simultaneously playing characters per side, expanding the simultaneous combat options to:                            1vs1,1vs2,1vs3,2vs2,2vs3,3vs3  (This is very important to me and maybe many others)

In M.U.G.E.N 3 characters battling simultaneously on one side might cause trouble with helpers, explods, and projectiles as well as generate lag, but the way Shugendo is developing, I believe that it has the potential to fix these problems and be even further up in the path of becoming a truly fantastic engine.
Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 08:59:15 pm by Dr. Malcom
Re: 1vs1-3vs3 Simult
#2  July 20, 2010, 12:20:40 pm
  • Some of us are normal...While others are Chosen.
hmmm sounds interesting
There is a method to my madness, its so sick n' twisted you couldn't even begin to understand, or even handle it.

#3  July 21, 2010, 11:52:53 pm
#4  July 22, 2010, 07:31:53 pm
    • www.sakirsoft.com
I have a few suggestions that may or may not be important.

In M.U.G.E.N the team VS is separated from normal VS but it is possible to have a 1vs1 in team VS.
In Shugendo it would be nice if the mini menu of team VS were just a part of normal VS.

In M.U.G.E.N team VS is limited to a maximum amount of 2 simultaneously playing characters on each side, limiting the options of simultaneous combat to:1vs1,1vs2,2vs2
In Shugendo the mini menu should allow at least 3 simultaneously playing characters per side, expanding the simultaneous combat options to:                            1vs1,1vs2,1vs3,2vs2,2vs3,3vs3  (This is very important to me and maybe many others)

In M.U.G.E.N 3 characters battling simultaneously on one side might cause trouble with helpers, explods, and projectiles as well as generate lag, but the way Shugendo is developing, I believe that it has the potential to fix these problems and be even further up in the path of becoming a truly fantastic engine.

Its not hard to implement it. Good to see your fait in this . I am also thinking about a tag team option.
Which comes near to the idea of Serdest.
I will keep you up to date
Here you can find ShugenDo
www.sakirsoft.com
#5  July 23, 2010, 04:44:28 am
Its not hard to implement it. Good to see your fait in this . I am also thinking about a tag team option.
Which comes near to the idea of Serdest.
I will keep you up to date

Thank you. I anticipate the next release of shugendo with much enthusiasm. I also thank you, sakirsoft, for working so much on this new engine. I very much appreciate it. Shugendo is going be a giant leap forward.