YesNoOk

Beavis (Read 89634 times)

Started by The_None, December 21, 2013, 10:54:12 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Beavis
#41  December 23, 2013, 09:16:30 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
He worked on it for like a little more than a month iirc, cause I remember him linking sprites in the skype right back in mid november

This char really came out great, good shit None.
#42  December 23, 2013, 10:02:09 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/lbends/
I ran into a glitch where when he brings the chainsaw downwards, the enemy would fly backwards, but would still take damage.
Oh wow, can't believe I forgot to put in "p1facing = 1" and "p2facing = 1" parameters to that moves, hitdefs. Oh well, happens to everyone.

Also, I did the very first sprite of Beavis (which looks pretty much the same as the released character's idle stance, aside of the anti-aliased pupil) back in january this year, both as a graphics practice and to see if I can make at least decent looking cartoon characters by tracing them in vectors (remember that Johnny Bravo from one of Kazu's winposes? That was almost all vectors too). Then in around late october I vector traced other possible head angles, and full work on the spriteset didn't start until - indeed - early November. Mind you, raster graphics editing is still involved for finalizing the the look of the sprites (among things,  I omitted vectoring the upper torso as I opted to draw that later after rendering the vectors into bitmaps), nonetheless vectors - at least for simple artstyles with no shading - have proved to be effective time-savers, especially with animation.
#43  December 24, 2013, 03:48:07 am
  • Born From the 93's
    • Puerto Rico
    • http://mrpr1993.deviantart.com/
Now I'm getting interested on how would his story intro and ending would be if he had one for MUGEN...
CURRENT PROJECTS:
-Characters: Vera Trappz (OC)
-Stages: Springfield Town Square (Update)

IDEAS I HAVE:
-Characters: Mona-Lisa (OC), Danny Phantom, Betty Boop, Kim Possible, Aladdin, Oggy, NEW! Cartoon Guy
-Stages: Toon World (Cartoon Guy), End Of The World
#44  December 24, 2013, 05:09:23 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
OMG!!!!! I'M CORNHOLIO!!!!!!!
Oh shit, thank you a lot, None, this is a must in my roster... COTM for sure :D downloading right now!!

Also, make Butt-head in a future, plz!!! :D

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#45  January 07, 2014, 12:55:16 am
Amazing work in all aspects from sprite work, to the funny intros, moves and audio etc.  Thanks very much for your hard work that you put into this character.  My old Beavis is gone and this one takes his place.  I hope you also make Butthead at some point!