YesNoOk

Fighter Factory Classic (Read 116648 times)

Started by VirtuallTek, November 14, 2010, 12:41:04 am
Share this topic:
Re: Fighter Factory Classic
#21  November 19, 2010, 11:59:34 pm
  • I move beyond the speed of soul
    • desmondolds.webs.com/
I like the old fighter factory..seems easier to work with than the ultimate version...so if the clsn boxes are cracked up and broken..if you know simple and taking time that's not a problem

Anyways...thanks for bring that back and i dont have to go to e-snip virus area or 4scarred to retrieve it..
#22  November 25, 2010, 09:36:26 pm
  • I've finally got a yellow star!
    • UK
    • txpotstuff.wordpress.com/
There are some problems with this:

1. When adding new state controllers to the cns, "VictoryQuote" state controller is wrong; it has its type set to "VelSet". This also goes for "RemapPal"; it has its type set to "Remove Explod".

2. There is still glitches with "Auto Clsn Mapper" Tool:

i. It doesn't get rid of default collisions, even if you select "Delete Existing".
ii. When selecting the areforementioned "Delete Existing" option on a frame with blue clsns, it adds red clsns in that frame as well as delete blue clsns. Use this with the "All Frames" option to affect all frames within an animation.

3. Can I please have the option to change that annoying yellow highlighter colour into another colour? (e.g In "Colour Palette", also pictured in the screenshots.)

4. Saving a .def file with fighter factory will delete "Palette Keymap", "localcoord", and whatever things you have written down in it. It also bunches everything together, making it look ugly.

5. What about a changelog to show what things have been fixed?

Overall, It's pretty alright. Still some glitches (unless it's meant to be like that, for the sake of "Classic").

Also, as far as I remember, Samus is meant to be super slim, enough to be flexible and morph into a ball inside her suit. You gave her a huge ass that makes it impossible to imagine it being done.
#23  November 26, 2010, 12:11:53 am
  • www.virtualltek.com
    • Brazil
    • www.virtualltek.com
There are some problems with this:

1. When adding new state controllers to the cns, "VictoryQuote" state controller is wrong; it has its type set to "VelSet". This also goes for "RemapPal"; it has its type set to "Remove Explod".

2. There is still glitches with "Auto Clsn Mapper" Tool:

i. It doesn't get rid of default collisions, even if you select "Delete Existing".
ii. When selecting the areforementioned "Delete Existing" option on a frame with blue clsns, it adds red clsns in that frame as well as delete blue clsns. Use this with the "All Frames" option to affect all frames within an animation.

3. Can I please have the option to change that annoying yellow highlighter colour into another colour? (e.g In "Colour Palette", also pictured in the screenshots.)

4. Saving a .def file with fighter factory will delete "Palette Keymap", "localcoord", and whatever things you have written down in it. It also bunches everything together, making it look ugly.

5. What about a changelog to show what things have been fixed?

Overall, It's pretty alright. Still some glitches (unless it's meant to be like that, for the sake of "Classic").

Hello,

1) Yes, my fault. But these SCtrls really should not be present because the program does not support Mugen 1.0
2) Was not changed anything in this tool, and it should not longer be part of the program. But the intention was to put this version online again. I can fix it later, but FF3 and FFU are priorities
3) No
4) FFC doesn't support Mugen 1.0, right?
5) Yes, it's meant to be like that, as you see in the first post, the only two changes are:
This new version has some fixes, as the problem with CLSNs (1px accuracy), does not limit the instances and some small adjustments were made.
Some small adjustments are "some small adjustments", not bug fixes.

Thanks for the bug report.

[]s
#24  November 27, 2010, 11:34:21 am
  • I've finally got a yellow star!
    • UK
    • txpotstuff.wordpress.com/
Another problem:

1. Ctrl+U is set to Undo, instead of the universal Ctrl+Z. Why not set it back to Ctrl+Z for undo? Also, Ctrl+Z is now for Redo, which looks wrong. Why not replace Ctrl+Z with Ctrl+Y for Redo?

2. No option to uninstall the program?

Also, as far as I remember, Samus is meant to be super slim, enough to be flexible and morph into a ball inside her suit. You gave her a huge ass that makes it impossible to imagine it being done.
Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 02:40:21 pm by Txpot
#25  January 24, 2011, 02:20:33 pm
  • Cute Bounty Hunter
No matter what I do and how many times I've tried, the download keeps stopping and never completes.  And for no good reason, I'm not allowed to resume the download.

Do the words "download mirror" mean anything to you?
#26  February 22, 2011, 10:28:43 pm
  • I'm already Tracer
    • Canada
sorry again for the late bump but there's a serious error here. if you save a sff file with zcc you can't open it in fighter factory...
#27  February 22, 2011, 10:45:20 pm
  • Yes.
    • Brazil
    • Skype - seph_0
sorry again for the late bump but there's a serious error here. if you save a sff file with zcc you can't open it in fighter factory...
Of course, ZCC coverts the SFF to SSF V2 and FF Classic dosn't support SSF V2
#28  February 23, 2011, 01:17:18 am
  • ¡Good!
Well, im a problem:
                             if open SND file of Shizumaru Hisame by Capuchino, I receive a error message: access violation to address 0050A52D in module ff32.exe. read of adress 00003949
and cannot create file (rute of aplication) \Temp\sample.wav. The process have no access to the file because is in use by other process.