YesNoOk

Confused on why I'm in the shit thread after I kept threatening to shit (Read 2358152 times)

Started by Do not even ask, October 28, 2012, 10:37:23 am
Share this topic:
Re: Somebody goofed
#5081  December 27, 2014, 10:49:28 am
  • #1 Boss Lady
    • UK
It would be better for admins of MFG to delete this and post Simon only for download.
Lol why do you want to delete everything by anyone who disagrees with you on the internet

You're like a really stupid dictator

Zox

#5082  December 27, 2014, 11:03:54 am
    • simonblmnt@hotmail.com
#5083  December 27, 2014, 11:10:41 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
What Grits said wasn't very tactful, but I see the point he's trying to make.  If you don't like what someone is saying about you, instead you should try and prove it wrong instead of censoring it.  That way you make the other guy into a liar. 

Zox

#5084  December 27, 2014, 11:34:36 am
    • simonblmnt@hotmail.com
What Grits said wasn't very tactful, but I see the point he's trying to make.  If you don't like what someone is saying about you, instead you should try and prove it wrong instead of censoring it.  That way you make the other guy into a liar. 

First of all I dont have nothin against if someone hate me, hater is there and it always will be. Expecially when you're sucesfull in your work and don't give a shit what other negative assholes say. Second, i didnt say they MUST delete it.... i sayed they SHOULD, so its not quite the same. Third, i dont give a fuck if they will delete it or leave it, i was only saying that this kind of stuff gives a certain mugen forum a bad name.
#5085  December 27, 2014, 11:35:56 am
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
#5086  December 27, 2014, 11:39:08 am
:no:

If you don't like what someone is saying about you, instead you should try and prove it wrong instead of censoring it.  That way you make the other guy into a liar. 
Isn't this the subject of this topic?

Zox, do you think a three-year-old topic was worthy of a necrobump?
If you knew all about this (this topic is about you!) you could have spoken 3 years ago. What's the reason of doing it now? What do you gain from this (necrobumping this topic)? Do you want to restart a flame-war again?
A lot of people in this topic brought up some good points about the administration of an old forum (CvG United that is now dead and reborn as CrusaderCast), you can't deny that.
There's always the hope that the forum members' behaviour changed in 3 years.

Its easy for you to hide behind PC and talk like that.
Only weak and lonely people do that.
I would counter that, but... I'll leave it at that. Just don't write stuff like this, please.

Zox

#5087  December 27, 2014, 12:09:26 pm
    • simonblmnt@hotmail.com
No i will not write that stuff, but its just that i saw this Grits likes to hide behind PC and provocates people on several threads... Why is he such a pussy? I mean wtf?
#5088  December 27, 2014, 12:12:22 pm
    • USA
I don't know Grits, he's after my time I'm afraid, but I haven't seen him do much of that.  Do you have examples?

Zox

#5089  December 27, 2014, 12:17:26 pm
    • simonblmnt@hotmail.com
#5090  December 27, 2014, 12:23:42 pm
  • #1 Boss Lady
    • UK
No i will not write that stuff, but its just that i saw this Grits likes to hide behind PC and provocates people on several threads... Why is he such a pussy? I mean wtf?
So, from what I've seen you have two primary defensive mechanisms you use when someone says something you disagree with.

1. Get it deleted so nobody can see it
2. Give a ridiculous barrage of baseless insults

I've seen kids do a better job of both. I can see why GOH had a problem with you, you just did both of those things to the two of us in less than 4 posts. Also:

I will not post on this forum anymore

Yeah, you're done here.
Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 12:32:34 pm by Gritsmaster

Zox

#5091  December 27, 2014, 12:32:03 pm
    • simonblmnt@hotmail.com
Shure i am, i only want to clear some misunderstanding before i do that. You are still hiding behind PC and provocate
#5092  December 27, 2014, 12:33:32 pm
Is this really happening?

Go, guy. You're just making yourself look like an asshole.
#5093  December 27, 2014, 12:34:24 pm
Shure i am, i only want to clear some misunderstanding before i do that. You are still hiding behind PC and provocate

No, I told you to not write that!

Do I have to say you're doing that too so you're no better than him if you think about it? Is that what you wanted to hear from me?!? That's the counter in case you didn't realize.

You got to be careful when writing stuff, it can be used against you! Listen to me, forget about this and move on. Please.

Zox

#5094  December 27, 2014, 12:48:16 pm
    • simonblmnt@hotmail.com
Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 12:58:55 pm by -Zox-
#5095  December 27, 2014, 12:49:37 pm
    • USA
Yo you're not gonna make any friends with that homophobic stuff.
#5096  December 27, 2014, 12:51:56 pm
  • Non est hoc propter hoc sed propter est hoc
    • USA
    • doubletrend-zeta.neocities.org/
Better just to ignore him because he clearly came by to gloat 3 years after the fact and you're just giving him material to throw back at you.
#5097  December 27, 2014, 12:59:28 pm
#5098  December 27, 2014, 12:59:43 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
#5099  December 27, 2014, 01:00:32 pm
That's also what I said. :P

Zox