YesNoOk

Does this thing exist?/who is the author?/etc. thread.  (Read 6269364 times)

Started by Messatsu, August 26, 2007, 08:29:40 pm
Re: Does this thing exist?/who is the author?/etc. thread.
#26401  May 17, 2020, 10:36:52 am
    • Germany
So I need help to find a realy old character, I tried to find it for several years now but searching for it is a little bit difficult because I can't remember the name.

It was basically Genjuro from Samurai Showdown, but made with a cartoonish SD sprite style, but was not named Genjuro and had proprably some kind of parody name.

The character was made in the 90's and I got it from a little Mugen compilation that came with a gaming magazine, because of that I don't know the original source of this character anymore.

Does anyone remember the character name? Author? Anything?
#26402  May 17, 2020, 06:48:24 pm
    • Germany
#26403  May 19, 2020, 03:11:31 am
    • USA
#26404  May 19, 2020, 05:55:22 am
    • Peru
Hello to everyone.

Is there an author that has all characters of KOF98? I mean all that collection of these characters but, only by one author. Not necessary with the Advanced/Extra system, all KOF98 roster would be fine.
#26405  May 19, 2020, 07:23:00 am
  • For the Murder!
Lord Noble Eye of Dezeroff; High Commander of the Reconnaissance Division, Airborne Corps; Fifth Seat in the Murder's Council; and Duke of Corvus
#26406  May 19, 2020, 09:45:38 am
    • Peru
Thank you for the answer my friend, I think that Ikaruga is amazing but, I want more characters. I hope that someone could suggest me other author. What about the chars that appears in KOF Wing 2019? Are they available?
#26407  May 20, 2020, 10:38:09 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
What's the latest version of KOF Wing?
#26408  May 23, 2020, 01:09:02 am
    • Germany
#26409  May 28, 2020, 06:51:27 am
  • For the Murder!
I think there was a wip of a sick girl with hospital robes standing with the help of an iv pole...
what are the last news of this character?
Lord Noble Eye of Dezeroff; High Commander of the Reconnaissance Division, Airborne Corps; Fifth Seat in the Murder's Council; and Duke of Corvus
#26410  May 30, 2020, 06:03:03 pm
What's the latest version of KOF Wing?

i have the "8/15/2019" . there's a new version but i don't know if they gonna release it soon i heard there were drama surrounding the creator or something like that in mugenchina. that reminds me i've gotta uninstall the shell program it came with. it's a great idea but a hassle that you can't just delete it.
#26411  June 03, 2020, 07:46:00 pm
  • Hick-spanic
  • the dawn away
    • Puerto Rico
So did anyone convert Dictator's Street Fighter Turbo Revival stage? I remember seeing it floating around for the engine but it could be a Mandela effect.
might as well shill: https://twitter.com/FraudKrew
the streams are here: https://www.twitch.tv/robotboombox
#26412  June 06, 2020, 06:16:48 am
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
Is there any info on this Melty Blood accurate Donald edit:

Never seen this one at all, it even has a built in gauge. Even an author would be amazing.
#26413  June 10, 2020, 10:18:39 am
  • Palette Maker + 1.1 Stage Conversion Maestro
    • USA
    • xtremeregime.weebly.com

Is there any info concerning this edited Orochi stage and the other elevator stage? I think they would be useful for final boss stages.
Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 02:06:28 am by TotalDramaXtremist
#26414  June 10, 2020, 12:14:35 pm
  • Hick-spanic
  • the dawn away
    • Puerto Rico
So I need help to find a realy old character, I tried to find it for several years now but searching for it is a little bit difficult because I can't remember the name.

It was basically Genjuro from Samurai Showdown, but made with a cartoonish SD sprite style, but was not named Genjuro and had proprably some kind of parody name.

The character was made in the 90's and I got it from a little Mugen compilation that came with a gaming magazine, because of that I don't know the original source of this character anymore.

Does anyone remember the character name? Author? Anything?
Sounds like Takezo. KGenjuro made him and another character called Genpaku in the same style back in the day.
might as well shill: https://twitter.com/FraudKrew
the streams are here: https://www.twitch.tv/robotboombox
#26415  June 10, 2020, 08:00:09 pm
I have been looking for these versions of X and Zero, because the rest are always too small, any help would be nice.
#26416  June 12, 2020, 08:45:25 pm
  • For the Murder!
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Is there any info concerning this edited Orochi stage and the other elevator stage? I think they would be useful for final boss stages.

there's this orochi fanboy who made those kind of mishmash stages, it most likely is one of his
https://mugen-matter.webs.com/

alternatively, install all the adblocks you can and head to that blacklisted archive and into the snk edits stages for a thousand of these stages with the same kofm/orochi fanboyism vibe and all kind of edgy elements from other stages mashed togheter
Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 09:02:36 pm by Duke of Corvus
#26417  June 12, 2020, 09:10:20 pm
    • USA
does a version of oro's stage from 2nd impact with all the stage elements in the background (animals, pot of broth i think it is, etc) intact, and not just a static background?
#26418  June 13, 2020, 02:51:27 am
  • BRAIIIIINS!!
  • "Khh- Ahahahaha!"
    • Chile
Does anyone know where can I find the screenpack of this video and if there's a 1.0 or 1.1 version?
Last Edit: June 13, 2020, 03:11:39 am by ZombieNeko
#26419  June 14, 2020, 08:49:11 am
  • For the Murder!
Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 04:07:09 am by Duke of Corvus
#26420  June 18, 2020, 05:18:36 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
Newer more Source-accurate Matrimelee chars which all the sprites (Reccomended)?
RYO2005's exist even though they are ROTD styled.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update