Iron Tager v1.031 (Read 26086 times)

Started by OHMSBY, November 10, 2019, 04:06:57 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Iron Tager v1.025
#21  November 14, 2019, 05:49:08 am
  • The Illusionary Wanderer
  • I have a dream
    • Vietnam
Why are there so many people voting for Yu? He is only good for screwing chicks!

Jokes aside, glad to see the chad going to be worked on next. He is no meat girl but this will do.
#22  November 14, 2019, 07:44:07 pm
    • USA
Can I add some suggestions for the poll? if so where could I go to do it?
#23  November 15, 2019, 11:11:51 pm
  • MUGEN Game Maker/Editor Extraordinare (EN/ES)
    • USA
OHMSBY, you are the first man to make a mark on the MUGEN society, with a P4A character. With this creation, you will be worthy of the title as most accurate Cross Tag Editor Extraordinare.

Thank you for your service
"Your resolve lights the path ahead... more brightly than the rising sun."
#24  November 17, 2019, 07:32:47 pm
  • MUGEN Game Maker/Editor Extraordinare (EN/ES)
    • USA
Also what about Mika and Erika Ultra Burst versions? Like you did with Tager, would you release this updated characters before Yu?
"Your resolve lights the path ahead... more brightly than the rising sun."
#25  November 17, 2019, 07:47:38 pm
  • OHMSBY style viewers
    • Indonesia
It's time for the poll results:

Well, I'm finally going to work on a P4A character, and its the main man himself. I'm actually pretty excited since I feel like I'm 100% ready for this now.

Thanks for voting everyone.

alright! the first P4A character made by OHMSBY! can't wait to test it on future! :D
#26  November 17, 2019, 09:46:28 pm
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/view/ohmsby-mugen
Also what about Mika and Erika Ultra Burst versions? Like you did with Tager, would you release this updated characters before Yu?

Erika Wagner has already received the ultra burst update. Mika, Ruby, and Yang are the only ones left who haven't gotten the update yet. And yes, at least one of them will receive the update before Yu is released.
#27  November 20, 2019, 06:24:53 pm
    • Argentina
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#28  November 22, 2019, 12:32:47 pm
within your next poll, will they're be either aino heart or yumi?
#29  November 22, 2019, 03:52:06 pm
    • USA
That depends on whether or not their resources have been ripped by then. I’m not going to put them in the poll if I don’t even have the resources to work with.
#30  November 23, 2019, 12:11:02 pm
    • USA
I got yumi and neo and heart sprites not heart 2.0 ones
#31  November 23, 2019, 04:12:04 pm
    • USA
If you have the sprites, then I would very much like to see them. Would happen to have their voice clips and sounds as well? Also, would you happen to have Blitztank's sprites too?
#32  November 23, 2019, 04:46:46 pm
    • USA
Wait someone already got Neo's sprites already!? how the hell you get them so fast!?
Re: Iron Tager v1.03
#33  April 03, 2020, 09:00:15 pm
    • USA
Tager has been updated. Go ahead and redownload him.

- Fixed an error in the incremental cornerpush system
- Ultra Burst's aura effect will be temporarily disabled whenever Tager is in a custom state
- Added dash dust effect to running grab
- Fixed an error where shockwave effects and sounds play when they are not supposed to during certain custom states
- jC no longer overrides dodges
- All versions of Gigantic Tager Driver, Genesic Emerald Tager Buster, and King of Tager are now immune to throws up until the last active frame
- Terra Break can now be pulled off by holding C during Magna Tech Wheel
- Gadget Finger will now stop if the opponent is not in a hurt state before getting grabbed
Re: Iron Tager v1.03
#34  April 04, 2020, 05:10:47 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
I got some feedback regarding this update:
This happens on the A Atomic Collider:

There's a misaligned normal shockwave underneath the correctly placed one. There's also a strong ground shockwave sound effect playing instead of a normal one, which the B version didn't have.

-The last hit of the B command normals (Sledgehammer) played two normal shockwaves and sound at the same time when the opponent touches the ground as it felt both louder and whiter than normal.
-There's a strong shockwave sound effect instead of a normal one when the opponent hits the wall during Wedge Catapult and Spark Bolt (I've been ignoring this one for a while. But after seeing more characters released from you, it's now starting to feel off as their attacks used normal ones when the opponent bounces the wall).
-Jumping HA (Crimson Punisher) plays both a normal and strong shockwave when the opponent hits the ground and a strong shockwave sound effect when Tager lands on the opponent (I seen your other characters use the (400,8) sound effect only when they hit the ground, not the opponent themselves).
-Mostly a personal preference, but Magna Tech Wheel would look better if the shockwaves were reversed (A strong one when the opponent bounces and a normal one when they hit the ground).
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
Re: Iron Tager v1.031
#35  April 04, 2020, 06:13:11 pm
    • USA
All fixed. Go ahead and download him again.