YesNoOk

Corona virus...where do you live and how have your life changed  (Read 1286429 times)

Started by Cong Fu Man, March 13, 2020, 01:36:56 am
Share this topic:
Re: Corona virus...where do you live and how have your life changed
#301  January 06, 2021, 07:26:38 pm
  • SNK is life
I'm amazed by the dangerous levels of ignorance CF7 displays.
#302  January 06, 2021, 07:33:26 pm
  • YERRRRRRRRRR
  • HIGHBRIDGE!
    • USA
    • Skype - DJHANNIBALROYCEUSA
    • sites.google.com/site/djhrmugen/
cf7,people fucking died. you can think what you think. but saying it out loud is just disrespectful to the people that have lost loved ones. this is also why i wear a mask. have a heart.
Follow me on twitter! @djhannibalroyce
#303  January 06, 2021, 10:05:55 pm
  • Every journey has it's final day, don't rush.
    • USA
We all don't want to bash on you CF7, but please take this seriously and if you have any "conspiracy theories" keep it to yourself. Even a year after Covid got discovered, it is still no joke and consider the fact that everyones immune system reacts differently to it.

#304  January 06, 2021, 10:52:00 pm
  • MUGEN MEMES
Well, Covid-19... really fucked me up! No matter what... I'm not giving up! Trololo, Varo_Hades, Karma & Jmorphman give me A LOT of advice & motivation when I was close to ending my life. I lost desktop, flash drives & my friend. Life is hard af but we can't give up... no matter what!

Never give up!
-John Cena
Emerie's MUGEN Content

Everyone have Greatness :)

Don't give up... just... take a break :(
Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 10:55:06 pm by Emerie The Goat
#305  January 11, 2021, 10:12:16 pm
    • Germany
I'm from Germany and the lockdown is realy annyoing me, but I have to live with it right now until the pandemic is over.

And... I'm sure it would be already over if every country would have treatend the pandemic seriously with hard lockdowns from the start, instead of doing half asset solutions, also people like CF7 are a big problem too.
#306  January 12, 2021, 04:51:12 am
Still business as usual where I'm at. I'm in a small sized city.
I'm sorry for everyone who lost someone or had them fall ill.

There's no way country can mass control this thing. Contrary to some of the dum-dums out there, there are countries who've done it right and still can't contain the spread. I don't agree with lockdowns, causes people to lose their job or business (making money is kinda important) over something that has no effective workaround, outside of protecting yourself and others. The problem is too many selfish and inconsiderate people, who are ignorantly anti-science. No cure for stupidity, so can't be helped sadly.
#307  January 12, 2021, 01:49:50 pm
there are countries who've done it right and still can't contain the spread.
https://www.endcoronavirus.org/countries
Bunch of countries in the green and orange. Countries in the red have NOT done it right. Some of those did more or less okay at first and then got a little loose (Germany is going up lately, and it looks like something's going on in Ireland), some did it wrong at first and then started to catch up but are still not doing too well, etc.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 01:55:00 pm by Byakko

OZ

#308  January 13, 2021, 05:37:54 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ
Well, looks like we're back under full lockdown where I'm at. Cases have absolutely skyrocketed. The situation in much of the US, as far as spread, is almost twice as bad as it was at any point last year. Despite this, I'd imagine we'll see even less people follow lockdown protocol than did in spring of 2020.
ಠ_ಠ
#309  January 14, 2021, 02:11:22 am
  • Give me Tea, or Cake!
I'm in the UK, London to be precise and as most of the world knows... it's a bit of a shitshow. For a year I've shielded, been furloughed, gone back to work, had my work push through a huge (permanent!) paycut for staff because of how aviation is fucked at the moment, yet the CEO etc still have the same wages.

I miss friends and being able to teach my community fitness classes, but I stay at home, socially distance if I have to go out/go to work, wear a mask etc and remain vigilant. I know of quite a few that have passed from it, some who were perfectly healthy struck down to a shell of themselves with it. But still there's a large about of people who won't follow guidelines thinking it's "Just a hassle/a government ruse".

Myself and my husband are vulnerable, so we're not taking any risks.

Sorry to hear people here have lost loved ones or been affected. Hopefully the World will slowly recuperate...
#310  January 14, 2021, 04:33:11 am
  • all is love in fair and war
I've been living a recluse life the whole year last year, I literally sit in my house 7 days a week, minus few minutes spent on grocery shopping.
I talk more to my pet cat than actual human being, I didn't visit my mom's family they have 5 6 people living in the household, pretty active, so I didn't go there not to spread or receive any potential extra risk, cant afford to get traced and forced to live in corona facility then who would take care of my pet. 

my country is faring rather fine for a 3rd world place with ongoing 1st wave, and from what I see people still doing their normal daily activities as if nothing happen, wearing mask on their chin and chat and eat, people still have construction projects going with construction job labors working together without mask and chain smoking the whole day. 

supermarket, and mall is where mask policy is strict and a relatively safe place to be, while traditional market, eating places, are way less regulated, street vendor still sell their food while smoking cigarette maskless, receving money, and preparing food without desinfecting their hands, I take a risk sometime when I really want to buy traditional food from street hawkers like deepfried cassavas, and such just to put some color into my drab boring days.  take tolls on creativity, I spend more time to finish a page just out of inspiration and motivation.

Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 04:41:42 am by kakkoii superhero
#311  February 09, 2021, 12:17:47 am
  • MUGEN MEMES
I had Covid-19
Emerie's MUGEN Content

Everyone have Greatness :)

Don't give up... just... take a break :(
#312  February 09, 2021, 08:12:06 pm
  • SNK is life
How long did you have symptoms? Are there any lingering side effects?
#313  February 11, 2021, 10:23:50 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
NZ has almost completely normalised. Quarantine at the border catches most of it. Some slips through but we're pretty dispersed so the slips are not super serious although we'd prefer there were none.

Right now the biggest issue is the annoyance at people riding the govt. They come in 2 flavours of stupid. Open the borders we need tourism money and close the borders to stop all the slips

Make up your stupid minds. Govt is doing the best possible with human stupidity in the way at every turn.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#314  February 12, 2021, 02:39:40 pm
    • Thailand
Lost my Dad 2 weeks ago today due to COVID related pneumonia. He was 64 years old.

Take care guys, this shit is no joke.

Sorry to hear that. You have my sincerest condolences because I know what that's like. My father is almost 90 and had it. Thankfully he survived, but the thought of the alternative happening makes me more-than-enough understand your loss.
#315  February 12, 2021, 04:22:11 pm
  • Was it something I said?
I lost my grandmother yesterday due to COVID related problems. Typing this is bringing tears to my eyes right now.

Please stay safe everyone.
#316  February 20, 2021, 10:20:14 am
condolence for your loss guys

still not hearing further news about vaccination here...  cinema is already open, my sister watched monster hunter the other day wth local gov?
i test my oxygen lvl every now and then using the finger clip device still 98 99% so far still safe dunno for how long, I see as the rainy season is starting more people are coughing in the supermarket, I get jumpy every time I hear someone coughing close by, not sure how effective my mask is. 
#317  February 20, 2021, 12:04:22 pm
don't get too paranoid man. your mental state could worsen the disease if you happen to catch it.
take your vitamin d and c, wear a mask, and stay away from people. if you do catch the virus, then it happened in spite of your precautions and its not your fault.
two people i live with caught the virus, guess what? i didn't catch it from them because i took the safety precautions.
living in fear is worse than catching a disease my man.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#318  February 20, 2021, 01:05:32 pm
don't get too paranoid man. your mental state could worsen the disease if you happen to catch it.
take your vitamin d and c, wear a mask, and stay away from people. if you do catch the virus, then it happened in spite of your precautions and its not your fault.
two people i live with caught the virus, guess what? i didn't catch it from them because i took the safety precautions.

My dad told me this. It's true that fear is the worse has ever come to the humanity. Vitamins are the best and I use garlic pil everyday. My uncle has been better everyday and all he needs is to eat like fruits and vegetables. Plus the masks I wear is only for public malls and other stores that has been open.
#319  February 27, 2021, 08:21:50 am

I live alone my lung is healthy  it's not survivability I'm afraid off, but if I get infected and traced and sent to quarantine facility, then my cat would be starving. if I caught it better be not traced and just weather it at home that's why I cut my social contact so when they who are more mobile than me got infected then I'm not in their networking suspects to be traced and potentially sent to these camps, thing is extended family like my mum's family and my aunt's is all oldies so I don't visit them, or very rarely over the year. already take vit A,C,E,D, omega3, wearing mask, avoiding dining out, but still, I have weekly maid coming to help me clean the house and garden.
#320  February 28, 2021, 05:00:07 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
corona vaccines is comming where my country will get 60.000 units and people are talking about openning schools again but I dont know because they are testing those corona vaccines because its too early to talk about that and a mexican singer from dragon ball z has died because of corona virus, the news says
Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 10:41:13 pm by yaret