YesNoOk

Alt. SFF for Chun-Li JJ by beterhans [1.1 only] (Read 25839 times)

Started by AuMiO VXC, January 28, 2022, 01:39:53 pm
Share this topic:
Alt. SFF for Chun-Li JJ by beterhans [1.1 only]
#1  January 28, 2022, 01:39:53 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
Last Edit: February 03, 2022, 01:53:56 pm by AuMiO VXC
Re: Alt. SFF for Chun-Li JJ by beterhans [1.1 only]
#2  January 28, 2022, 02:51:49 pm
  • "Forgeddaboudit"
  • Squawkabilly
    • Romania
    • wf4123.neocities.org
Nothing like all about her, is just look honest beautiful.
#3  January 28, 2022, 03:51:29 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
I like. THanks.
Your edits are always great!

Too bad it's limited to 1.1
I remember Bettehans did a 1.0 version.
I could be wrong...

If not the SFF could be compatible with 1.0 version?
#4  January 28, 2022, 06:32:04 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
I like. THanks.

I could be wrong...

An alt sff is available for 1.0 out there I pretty much believe. I don't think this sff is compatible with 1.0. Things are updated. But u should give it a try. But first save the sff as mugen beta version in fighter factory.
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#5  January 28, 2022, 06:44:25 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
I like. THanks.

I could be wrong...

An alt sff is available for 1.0 out there I pretty much believe. I don't think this sff is compatible with 1.0. Things are updated. But u should give it a try. But first save the sff as mugen beta version in fighter factory.

I'm trying her right now. In M1.0

I notice that some animations are misaligned. Hop back... etc.
Or hit not the right frame close MP, back MK and more etc....

It would look more polished with these elements fixed. I have not finished testing, but these are quite obvious.
Last Edit: January 28, 2022, 06:47:26 pm by Momotaro
#6  January 29, 2022, 03:26:46 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

It would look more polished with these elements fixed. I have not finished testing, but these are quite obvious.
the difference between the size of the original sprites and dampir caused this. I may update it soon. also its not that hard to fix manually. I am focused on my next edit right now.

Last Edit: January 29, 2022, 03:56:12 pm by AuMiO VXC
#7  January 30, 2022, 08:56:02 pm
  • A.K.A. NED

the difference between the size of the original sprites and dampir caused this. I may update it soon. also its not that hard to fix manually. I am focused on my next edit right now.

Ah, ok.
So good luck with your next one.

EDIT : by checking the video with Chun Li and Morrigan.
I can say the problem attacks problem is just in the character you uploaded. Not in the video.
I may be a version problem.
Last Edit: January 30, 2022, 09:22:25 pm by Momotaro
#8  January 31, 2022, 04:56:54 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

I may be a version problem.

Can you test it on mugen 1.1? also why u r using 1.0 in 2022? copy paste all info from select.def, chars and stage from 1.0 to 1.1 version. not that hard.

#9  January 31, 2022, 10:45:04 am
    • crepa.neocities.org
Can you test it on mugen 1.1? also why u r using 1.0 in 2022? copy paste all info from select.def, chars and stage from 1.0 to 1.1 version. not that hard.

Is not that simple and many people still uses 1.0 for various reasons, mainly compatibility and stability.
#10  January 31, 2022, 02:06:41 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Is not that simple and many people still uses 1.0 for various reasons, mainly compatibility and stability.

maybe. but for me, even I can use a 1.0 sp, stage, chars in 1.1. but if someone has a pretty huge roster and stage like a database, things will be different.

#11  February 03, 2022, 01:15:47 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

#12  February 03, 2022, 01:49:34 pm
  • "Forgeddaboudit"
  • Squawkabilly
    • Romania
    • wf4123.neocities.org
That's better.
#13  February 03, 2022, 06:09:10 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
Last Edit: February 03, 2022, 08:20:18 pm by Momotaro
#14  February 04, 2022, 12:22:57 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

#15  February 10, 2022, 07:53:11 am
wow

you did a great job.
make be some moves are broken, but i like it.

#16  February 10, 2022, 08:18:09 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com