YesNoOk

Fixing MugenDream Downloads (Read 17098 times)

Started by stig87, November 11, 2022, 05:19:14 pm
Share this topic:
Fixing MugenDream Downloads
New #1  November 11, 2022, 05:19:14 pm
  • The Mugen DREAMER!!!
    • www.mugendream.com
I routinely come back around to check on the scene.

I saw that there were requests for the Trunks SFF.  I restored that download while adding a download of the full character with the SFF already included.
I didn't realize I still had some sendspace links up.  Everything should be direct downloads at this point.

I have done a lot in the 15 years since I made my first character. 

I try to keep the site up and downloads active.

So this thread is for anyone to let me know what files they haven't been able to get.

I can't guarantee I'll be quick to check, but at least for the day (and maybe the week) I'll check this regularly.

I'm Basically Retired. Don't ask me to code or create anything, All my stuff is open source.\
mugendream.com
Last Edit: December 09, 2022, 01:16:41 am by stig87
Re: Fixing Downloads
#2  November 11, 2022, 11:57:32 pm
    • USA
Miaoyu and Gladiacloud's character's are still sendspace links, not all of Tomo's Choujin-style characters are on your site (You're missing Nail, Videl, the Great Saiyaman, Goten, Kid Trunks, Turles, Garlic Jr., Majin Vegeta, Pikkon, Lord Slug, Bardock and Jeice), and Heal The World's DBZ characters could be hosted on your site since they are in the Choujin-style (He made Bardock, Raditz, SSGSS Goku and Goku Black)

It would be cool if you came out of retirement to make Beerus (He's the only major DBZ character that doesn't have a Choujin-style version) using his Extreme Butoden sprites, but that's just a pipe dream at this point.
#3  November 12, 2022, 11:33:59 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
The screenpack link is also broken. Can you do something about that as well?
#4  November 13, 2022, 05:41:48 pm
  • The Mugen DREAMER!!!
    • www.mugendream.com
Miaoyu and Gladiacloud's character's are still sendspace links, not all of Tomo's Choujin-style characters are on your site (You're missing Nail, Videl, the Great Saiyaman, Goten, Kid Trunks, Turles, Garlic Jr., Majin Vegeta, Pikkon, Lord Slug, Bardock and Jeice), and Heal The World's DBZ characters could be hosted on your site since they are in the Choujin-style (He made Bardock, Raditz, SSGSS Goku and Goku Black)

Have any of those characters been updated since I added them?

It would be cool if you came out of retirement to make Beerus (He's the only major DBZ character that doesn't have a Choujin-style version) using his Extreme Butoden sprites, but that's just a pipe dream at this point.

Yeah I'm kinda doing a PhD right now.  I doubt I wold have time to dedicate to developing a mugen character.
Also, developing a new character would probably send me into a spiral of needed to update my characters because my idea of quality would be much higher than it was when I was 17.

I'm Basically Retired. Don't ask me to code or create anything, All my stuff is open source.\
mugendream.com
#5  November 13, 2022, 08:30:18 pm
  • I'm trapped in my own personal hell.
  • I'm going to kill myself.
    • USA

There's also Stig87's signature, which I hope you read before saying this.
#6  November 15, 2022, 12:54:58 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Good to see you here again and thanks for keeping your site alive as well ;D I'll check it out if there's something still offline in your site

Also, good luck with your PhD ;) I don't think you could come back to MUGEN, but if you do in a future, you will be welcome here without a doubt

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#7  December 09, 2022, 01:15:45 am
  • The Mugen DREAMER!!!
    • www.mugendream.com

I have uploaded files to all of the characters I had on my old hard drive.  I'll check other places to see if their are more.

Where can I get these other Tomo and Heal the  World DBZ characters.

I'd rather not spend time running around the internet trying to find downloads.

For now, my site has everything downloadable that I had on my drive.
mugendream.com