YesNoOk

ShinRei's Edit Thread (Read 91767 times)

Started by 2Dee4ever, July 20, 2015, 02:01:54 pm
Share this topic:
Re: ShinRei's Edit Thread
#41  July 21, 2015, 09:00:12 pm
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
#42  July 21, 2015, 09:13:23 pm
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/lord-kains-small-portraits-140580.0.html
in what file do you find the win  poses?
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?
#43  July 21, 2015, 09:20:17 pm
    • UK
FINALLY some of Pot's oldest characters (Sakura, Karin and Guy to be exact) get a much needed update into how the style is today, thank you for this!

Hope Charlie gets the update he needs too eventually, maybe even a actual run animation.
To play or not to play: That is the question...
#44  July 21, 2015, 09:47:57 pm
  • Raging Fist
That would be something to see, Esp with him having a CS patch and all.

lui

#45  July 21, 2015, 09:57:45 pm
    • USA
he already has been updated by shinrei in his ikemen pack with the new FX's and color Seperation, he just needs to upload a seperate version.
Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 10:27:35 pm by walruslui
#46  July 21, 2015, 10:12:09 pm
    • UK
FINALLY some of Pot's oldest characters (Sakura, Karin and Guy to be exact) get a much needed update into how the style is today, thank you for this!

Hope Charlie gets the update he needs too eventually, maybe even a actual run animation.

his nash is already updated with the new FX's and color Seperation, he just needs to upload a seperate version.

Alright then, didn't knew he already did a edit of Charlie/Nash.
To play or not to play: That is the question...
Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 10:56:33 pm by GT Wonder

lui

#47  July 21, 2015, 10:26:58 pm
    • USA
it said
he just needs to upload a seperate version.

which clearly means he still needs to UPLOAD it. it's included in his pack for Ikemen (which I haven't gotten around to playing since i've been busy)
#48  July 21, 2015, 11:06:49 pm
    • USA
I suggest you all really take time to read the first post. You guys are welcome to help out in anyway you see fit. Especially the high res fx. I likely will not be making it a priority. Anyone who downloaded my ikemen basically had first access.

Updated added Nash
#49  July 22, 2015, 01:10:32 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Yes, hopefully Nash is here. Thanks, ShinRei. ;) Air Sounds like the dictator is coming. :P
Great Job on these.
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#50  July 22, 2015, 04:28:31 pm
  • Hi my name is Dave, i am a SFZ3 addicted
    • Brazil
very nice stuff!!! thanks man!!!!
#51  July 23, 2015, 12:55:41 am
  • Niigasan
Just going to assume every character I see in the videos will get the same update (bluestreak, benimaru etc.) Ahem I was referring to jin kazama though the only character I truly wanted to see with this update thanks for that man greatly appreciated
#52  July 23, 2015, 01:51:30 am
    • USA
Just going to assume every character I see in the videos will get the same update (bluestreak, benimaru etc.) Ahem I was referring to jin kazama though the only character I truly wanted to see with this update thanks for that man greatly appreciated

No & thank you for downloading.
#53  July 23, 2015, 04:03:38 am
cough cough....jedah....cough cough.....sneeze Ibuki......(wipes nose)

lui

#54  July 23, 2015, 04:04:33 am
    • USA
cough cough....jedah....cough cough.....sneeze Ibuki......(wipes nose)

please dont do that, thats just kind of rude tbh.
he already stated that if you want to request something you gotta fight him online and defeat him with those characters
#55  July 23, 2015, 04:05:31 am
I know I know....... :-(

lui

#56  July 23, 2015, 04:08:46 am
    • USA
it shouldnt be hard, just practice and im sure you can defeat him ^.^
#57  July 23, 2015, 04:12:19 am
but.....but....his power level is over 9000!
#58  July 23, 2015, 04:22:04 am
  • Raging Fist
Eeeeeh You can take him.
Take it from a past challenger. It will only be as hard as you make it out to be. I beat him a couple times, I had shining moments and I had moments where I had only a smidge of health left, but I emerged strong, then there was the connection timeouts XD.
Personally I just face him for the fun of the game. Playing games alone imo is fine, but its alot better when it is shared with other people. Then again Im just a really sociable person so there's that ;T
Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 04:29:48 am by Flowrellik
#59  July 23, 2015, 05:12:06 am
    • USA
All of you have your clever way of "suggesting" characters I tell ya ha
P.S
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#60  July 23, 2015, 03:07:13 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Want to tell a thing which really need to tell. ShinRei, you deserve a contribution star in this forum. You are doing really a lot of good stuff nowadays.
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.