YesNoOk

King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile) (Read 983487 times)

Started by lui, October 21, 2019, 11:25:49 am
Share this topic:
Re: King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile)
#641  December 22, 2020, 12:28:07 pm
UI is completely revamped, everything moved. Good luck finding your shit for the next couple of days :P
Holy shit, FES Daimon creates a snowman for his ultra. That means he doesn't actually need to grab the target, he grabs the snowman. That means his grab ultra works on giant bosses because he still wrecks the screen. Wow. Also he's blue defense, maybe he'll be a good blue while we wait for OZero's rework.
I'm getting that FES Jenet. Both chill and shock, because why not. Still no 3PG for her though. Green color is overcrowded in great units too.
Limit removed for the power up dungeons, we're never running out of gold and cores and EXP again !
Craftable awakened EXP lv 2 and 3 by eating 10 of the previous level, why not.
The spider can be auto-cleared, finally. Not that the reward it gives is worth anything.
lol giant boss Winter Chang. Not bad, I like that kind of creative use of characters.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 01:05:22 pm by Byakko
#642  December 22, 2020, 04:43:53 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.

Omega Rugal '95 and Orochi '98 will be released in 12/30.  So instead of buffing the other Orochi that at one point was given out for free, they went with this approach.  Clever.
#643  December 22, 2020, 06:18:49 pm
  • Give me Tea, or Cake!
I can't seem to find anything on FES Daimon. He's not in the Codex, is he in the new Rush dungeon? I haven't got around to playing that yet.
#644  December 22, 2020, 06:28:07 pm
FES Daimon will likely be out next week.  It's a trend Netmarble lately is doing with releasing one FES and the second one next week just like the new Halloween FES before.
#645  December 22, 2020, 06:55:45 pm
  • Give me Tea, or Cake!
Makes sense. Just want Polar Bear Daimon, lol!
#646  December 23, 2020, 11:26:31 pm
FES Athena XIII was datamined as yellow balance and she has a far better basic chain now, but she looks like one of those fucking creepy old style kigurumi doll-like mask things.
... I just wish AS False Saisyu was a FES with a much better basic chain, he deserved it.

The codex has card sets based on the Orochi NFT that are not bad, but they're not summonable in the gacha... Is it a possible reward only in specific modes ?
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 11:38:07 pm by Byakko
#647  December 28, 2020, 01:19:26 pm
My guess is that the rest of the new 6* cards are available through the new combine feature.

https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/13/38421

Next few days will give out free rewards including a ticket to redeem a Lady Fighter and it is selectable.

Omega Rugal '95 and Orochi '98 are gonna be classified as Boss Syndrome class instead of the KOF year.  Boss Orochi is a Green Balance and Boss Rugal is a Blue Attack.
Last Edit: December 28, 2020, 02:18:32 pm by Kirishima
#648  December 28, 2020, 02:52:14 pm
https://youtu.be/99eQCPBr0nk
Lightning special is multi-hit, teleport-mirror also multi hit and followed by the genocide kick, the kick-mirror super is also multi hit on the mirror.
https://youtu.be/upaLU4PDJS4
Rugal is basically unchanged for the specials (beside having the Kaiser Wave) but his super seems to have a slightly different animation. Still a grab.
They both have the allstar logo and not a numbered KoF for some reason ? Will they put all the future bosses in this codex section instead of the numbered section ? .... They're gonna re-release an upgraded version of all the bosses in that codex section to avoid duplicates in the numbered sections, aren't they. Everyone find the nuclear shelter when they get to Boss Syndrome Goenitz then... (and throw in a Boss Syndrome False Saisyu while you're at it)

Apparently dataminers are saying that their animations are significantly faster than the original, too, in the startup and recovery parts. You can see it with Orochi, but Rugal's cutter is also greatly improved. Orochi's basic chain was also slashed down to just his 3 heavy hits it seems, ditching the double poke at the start ? Not sure why. As long as Omega Rugal's basics aren't as awkward as the current version...
I'm really looking forward to Clone Zero and Original Zero also getting that treatment. Clone is cool but is plagued by his dreadful sluggishness, he deserves that rework (though the loli version did him some justice).
Last Edit: December 28, 2020, 03:43:49 pm by Byakko
#649  December 28, 2020, 09:19:41 pm
More stuff confirmed from the Korean stream.

~Next collab is slated to be in February 2021.  Keep in mind this is a month after the release of Boss Syndrome units meaning you gotta manage how you spend your rubies.
~01 story is on the way.  No date has been announced.
~They are planning more features for PVE like Co-op as well as doing Guild improvements.
#650  December 28, 2020, 10:38:37 pm
Co-op as well as doing Guild improvements.
No thanks on co-op stuff, and Guild improvements will probably be connected to the co-op stuff but I hope it involves more raid bosses and different type of imprint stones. I can get the maximum reward and my guild can kill expert mode so getting two boxes type VII per day has been fairly generous, but that only gives me a lot of burn imprint stones when there aren't that many burn units. I've been giving them to units that don't use burn but could use the 22% ATK boost. And I'm barely halfway on the reward ladder for most of the other stuff that gives boxes (the spider and I forgot what else), but the most stones I get are for darkness element and there's only 2 units with that in the entire game.

lui

#651  December 29, 2020, 12:33:30 am
    • USA
I'm really looking forward to Clone Zero and Original Zero also getting that treatment. Clone is cool but is plagued by his dreadful sluggishness, he deserves that rework (though the loli version did him some justice).

you're goddamn right he's cool!

I had to push so hard when he came out to show people he's usable, it took so much work ;-;

#652  December 29, 2020, 10:44:32 am
Last Edit: December 29, 2020, 10:48:17 am by Byakko

lui

#653  December 30, 2020, 12:26:11 pm
    • USA
#654  December 30, 2020, 01:14:25 pm
How kind of them to pay homage to the MUGEN community by including God Orochi in their game.
#655  December 30, 2020, 02:12:26 pm
    • Argentina
:) :) :) I win Orochi on my first try
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#656  December 30, 2020, 04:35:20 pm
rofl Orochi's new basic chain actually starts with the 1-hit lightning then teleport, and THEN he does the last 3 heavy hits of his original chain. The first two hits of his BASIC CHAIN can hit anywhere on screen and then teleport to the target.
Dumped all my 5-digit rubies plus some tokens and got both bosses, some memories for them, as well as their cards (I was surprised that Kaiser Phoenix is 3PG) and the Rugal option card. Will they end up in the regular summon pool ? With a lower rate probably ? Good fucking luck ever getting their special card if you don't get them now.
Beside the dozen bosses, I'm hoping that someday we'll see boss versions of the Orochi gang (all 5) and maybe Geese / Nightmare Geese ?

What the fuck even is this game anymore
Not a sea of classic characters who whiff every combo with their specials (with cooldown) and can't hit shit with their slow basic chain, is what it is. Not a game that frustrates you and makes you hate your fav KoF characters.
Last Edit: December 30, 2020, 04:43:31 pm by Byakko
#657  December 30, 2020, 04:46:50 pm
Not a sea of classic characters who whiff every combo with their specials (with cooldown) and can't hit shit with their slow basic chain, is what it is.
Now I want Greed Rugal to get the 'BS' BS just so he can stop dropping everything.
#658  December 30, 2020, 06:48:35 pm
For the purple pimp suit ?

Oh, the official forum just announced Igniz and OZero balance update. Just some random extra effects on 2 specials each (I'll just assume OZero's Krizalid summon still hits empty air if you use him too close to the stage wall). No date yet for when that'll come out.

lui

#659  December 30, 2020, 07:31:20 pm
    • USA
#660  December 30, 2020, 07:35:28 pm
Eh, it's not out of the ordinary to get killed in a couple of moves, it's not like it'll make a big difference even at high level. Shane here is far more broken with her multiple instant full screen specials that are almost definitely breaking your guard. Orochi's near infinite seems a lot more dangerous but there's emergency roll and awakening to break out of that, still not a big difference with the usual. It's just pretty to watch.