YesNoOk

Dragon Ball Z Buyu Retsuden Mugen Edition. (Read 712847 times)

Started by vlad_alucard, August 01, 2020, 01:05:43 am
Share this topic:
Dragon Ball Z Buyu Retsuden Mugen Edition.
#1  August 01, 2020, 01:05:43 am
    • Argentina
This is not a screenpack and chars added randomly. I present to you the first attempt to emulate as faithfully as possible with some licenses to the Sega Genesis game. All the chars and their movements try to emulate the game. Mugen's flaws that don't allow for things like the split screen were replaced with mechanics made to enhance the gaming experience.

https://mega.nz/folder/TJxX2DCQ#amNG87SVVEKexSmpG45p1w

Now they will think why make a game that is hyper-faithful to the original if I can emulate it or play the original. Well, taking the theme off the screen, I try to make the ultimate Dragon Ball Z game. I have previously uploaded my last attempt but I promise this one is better in every way.
* 12 Characters 11 from the original game 1 extra from Super Butoden2
* Improved color palettes, improved sprites and separate colors for easy editing.
* 9 original levels of the game + 2 Extras made for this
* Improved interface and more in line with a fighting game.
* Dialogues during the intro of each combat.
* Continue animation
* Sounds and effects faithful to the original.
* All chars have one or two corresponding new attacks with their Super Butouden 2 counterpart or another game to balance the amount for each character.

My Chars are 100% Open Source and can be freely edited without any permission.

Missing things:

Victory screen with its corresponding text.
Intro animation only has the logo animation and the one in the folder will be replaced.
The rocking of the characters is going to be something constant so the more reviews they leave me the more they help me improve.

Things in progress:
In addition to what I mentioned above, the final version will be expanded into content based on Super Butouden3. The Chars that are coming are:

Majin Vegeta
Adult Gohan
Goten
Trunks
Dabra
Majin Buu
Super Buu (sprites made by me)
Vegetto ?? (Edited Sprites of Goku)
FutureTrunks (Skin)
Help me i can't change profile picture!!!! D:
Last Edit: August 01, 2020, 01:13:21 am by vlad_alucard
Re: Dragon Ball Z Buyu Retsuden Mugen Edition.
#2  August 01, 2020, 01:23:33 am
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
I'm really glad such a project exists!
And the fact it concentrates on making the game close to the source !

Very refreshing to play a DB game where transformation doen't mean a fiesta of yellow, red, blue, pink, white hair... ^^

Only flaw I see right now is.
-changing the main screen menu font ?
#3  August 01, 2020, 02:04:34 am
    • Argentina
I'm really glad such a project exists!
And the fact it concentrates on making the game close to the source !

Very refreshing to play a DB game where transformation doen't mean a fiesta of yellow, red, blue, pink, white hair... ^^

Only flaw I see right now is.
-changing the main screen menu font ?

The font used by the original game is too big for an aesthetic mugen menu. That's because the original has a side shift.
#4  August 01, 2020, 02:28:40 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
The font really stand out and not in a good way. You could probably find good font from another dbz game. I think the legacy of goku game or the snes rpg should be good ressources. Great job on the presentation beside that!
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#5  August 01, 2020, 10:38:06 am
  • A.K.A. NED
I tried it, and.. I LOVE it !

One more time it's very refreshing to play such a mugen game.

Piccolo seems to use one or more Broly speech in his voice set.
sounds strange.

Nice surprise to see you added extra stages / musics

I'm mixed between these 2 ideas
-Keeping it somewhat accurate to buyuu retsuden. (even if these snes music can sound out of place)
or
-Keeping the base of buyuu retuden and add some more content (perhaps other characters from sb1 sb2 sb3)
would be nice to make them match the megadrive color type...

both choices would be great to me!
#6  August 01, 2020, 07:07:32 pm
    • Argentina
The font really stand out and not in a good way. You could probably find good font from another dbz game. I think the legacy of goku game or the snes rpg should be good ressources. Great job on the presentation beside that!

On that I tried but I don't know how to handle fonts. Stages visualization cost me a lot of work. If you or someone else finds a resource that can help me, you are free and welcome to pass it on to me.

On that I tried but I don't know how to handle fonts. Stages visualization cost me a lot of work. If you or someone else finds a resource that can help me, you are free and welcome to pass it on to me.
I tried it, and.. I LOVE it !

One more time it's very refreshing to play such a mugen game.

Piccolo seems to use one or more Broly speech in his voice set.
sounds strange.

Nice surprise to see you added extra stages / musics

I'm mixed between these 2 ideas
-Keeping it somewhat accurate to buyuu retsuden. (even if these snes music can sound out of place)
or
-Keeping the base of buyuu retuden and add some more content (perhaps other characters from sb1 sb2 sb3)
would be nice to make them match the megadrive color type...

both choices would be great to me!

I am working on it I found a version of the super butou in the 3 games made with genesis / megadrive sound my only problem is the amount of colors of the stages I am going to keep the original colors so as not to ruin it.

I leave 4 chars that are already 70% finished

#7  August 01, 2020, 09:13:54 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
OMG, so good!
I like !

I only hope we will avoid what many ppl do in dbz mugen games.
(Putting 4 goku, 3 gohan, 2 broly, 6 majin buh... ^^)

I think you're taking the right way!

And please, tell me it will not go farther than DBZ (no GT or S)
#8  August 01, 2020, 09:31:05 pm
    • Germany
Nice to see the classic sprite and gameplay DBZ styles get some love again. ^_^
#9  August 01, 2020, 10:31:20 pm
    • Argentina
OMG, so good!
I like !

I only hope we will avoid what many ppl do in dbz mugen games.
(Putting 4 goku, 3 gohan, 2 broly, 6 majin buh... ^^)

I think you're taking the right way!

And please, tell me it will not go farther than DBZ (no GT or S)

If I added a GT character it would be Pan just to add another girl, I will not add characters outside of Z, the closest thing would be to add an extra palette of Goku and Vegeta so they can be chosen as Blue. I still can't decide whether to create normal Goku and Majin Vegeta but they would be the only variables. I don't think it will but if I added other versions it would be just skins to choose them but the same character only with changed sprites I have to consider it if I dare to add the story mode in some future.

About ova and movies characters I would only do so when the game is 100% complete. We could consider them free DLC if it happens.

Another thing if you have any suggestions for dialogues between characters, let me know that they are not perfect and I would love to improve them. About Piccolo if I saw that in some dialogues he seems evil especially with Krillin this is done to represent the fight that happens in the tenkaichi budoukai in the first Dragon Ball.
#10  August 01, 2020, 10:39:15 pm
    • Argentina
I already have the ready-to-use sheets of the following characters there, I will also put their status:

Majin Buu 70%
Super Buu 70%
Dabura 70%
Adult Gohan 70%
Kid Trunks 0%
Goten 25%

Secrets

Satan (Character without specials made to be a hyper difficult challenge for the player who tries to pass the game as he is not visible on the roster)
Vegetto (Extra Character that will not appear on the roster visibly)

Possible characters for the future I don't have their compatible sprites for now:

Yamcha
TenShinHan
PuiPui
DrGero
Android16
Normal Goku
Majin Vegeta
Pan
#11  August 01, 2020, 11:49:43 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
Good roster !

I have no problem with character variations!
Just not have 5 times Goku face on select screen ;)
It's still possible to give few gameplay variations based on palette choice.

So, Pan will be in the roster.
I would have prefered Videl, and she would fit the roster better, but still good.

About ova movies characters, it's a good news !
I always loved seeing them in super butouden 2
#12  August 02, 2020, 09:45:48 am
  • Mugen museum creator
  • former mod here :p
    • Belgium
    • fanaticmugen.free.fr/
This project deserves a special mention  :hyo:
#13  August 02, 2020, 10:36:45 am
Super Buu 70%

This will be interesting, I'm sure there are no Super Butouden sprites of him, so the few sources are UB22-27, Shin Butouden and the select screen of Hyper Dimension, if we talk about old games. I can't wait to see how you adapt them. I've seen the one you posted and it's pretty good. ;)

As for some feedback on the game, sometimes when I throw the enemy with his back turned, the enemy will fly the other direction.
Also simul mode is a bit messed up for the intro quotes.
Cell and Frieza teaming up against Goku and Vegeta, the evil duo always wins :mlol: it's funny, not a bug, but perhaps the AI will need some further improvements (or it should be implemented, if it isn't there already).

I like this new version of the game. :thumbsup:
Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 10:40:18 am by AlexSin
#14  August 02, 2020, 05:06:11 pm
    • Argentina
Super Buu 70%

This will be interesting, I'm sure there are no Super Butouden sprites of him, so the few sources are UB22-27, Shin Butouden and the select screen of Hyper Dimension, if we talk about old games. I can't wait to see how you adapt them. I've seen the one you posted and it's pretty good. ;)

As for some feedback on the game, sometimes when I throw the enemy with his back turned, the enemy will fly the other direction.
Also simul mode is a bit messed up for the intro quotes.
Cell and Frieza teaming up against Goku and Vegeta, the evil duo always wins :mlol: it's funny, not a bug, but perhaps the AI will need some further improvements (or it should be implemented, if it isn't there already).

I like this new version of the game. :thumbsup:

About throws if it is a headache to date I did not learn to correct it. The team dialogs if the watch mode is also preserved for those who do not know how to use the ctrl + 1/2 but since I cannot deactivate the sub modes for various characters I had to leave it. Freeza and Cell's AI are more aggressive and have advantages that only work in AI mode but not when handled by the player. Frieza has improved Ki load and Cell the same + regeneration. It is made so that the Arcade mode has more difficulty but without affecting PvP.

About Buu is my first attempt to make a sheet has many errors and several are corrected in terms of proportions already within the SFF but others like walking sprites I do not like how they were I will try to correct it in the future.

Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 05:14:02 pm by vlad_alucard
#15  August 04, 2020, 05:33:00 am
    • Argentina
    • mar-c_cruz@hotmail.com
Genial Brother! te está quedando estupendo!
Por cierto ese super buu se ve de lujo! la intro/win pose del Final Bout te quedó de 10.

Me gustá mucho el estilo, me llena de nostalgia, recuerdos de horas de jugar al Sega xD.

En la lista de chars posibles, que aún no tienes sheets, vi que está A-16, quizás esté te podría servir, mas que el de Super Butoden 1, es la primer versión del que hizo en un principio alguien de DGZ y luego lo mejoró Benhanzard.

https://imgur.com/VTK20KG

No sé si estás abierto a sugerencias o tu intensión es copiar el juego original lo más que se pueda. pero acá te dejo algunas, por si quieres sobrepasar las limitaciones que te da el mugen en cuanto al juego original.

-Algunos sprites no están bien centrados. por ejemplo en la mayoría de los golpes aéreos.
-En cuanto a la jugabilidad, se acerca bastante al juego original.
-Me pareció o los supers físicos, (Meteor atacks) del juego original no están programados aun. es una pregunta mas que una sugerencia.
-En ocasiones el timing para cubrirse de los speciales y supers de Ki, es muy poco.
-La cantidad de frames del Beam de los supers tiene una fluides nula, no estaría mal mejorar eso. ya que de entrada el rayo aparece desde el P1 al P2. Tené en cuenta que estos ataques fueron pensados para una jugabilidad donde se dividía la pantalla, por lo tanto era mayor su trayecto. cosa que no pasa por obvias razones en mugen, mas si es un resolución de 640x480.
Mi sugerencia en cuanto a eso, es que analices pasar a una resolución más alta (1280x720), ya que si ponés el juego en pantalla completa, los sprites se estiran y no se ve muy bien que digamos. y de paso agregarle el zoom out a los stages, para que la cámara se aleje, cuando los personajes se distancien y así le estarás sacando el jugo al motor 1.1. Dado la simplicidad de los stages, podés aplicarle un layerno a los sprites facilmente.  Eso le puede dar un plus innovador y llamativo, que reemplace la antigua división de pantalla. Es más eso te podría servir para darle un poco mas de espectacularidad a los supers. como que la cámara enfoque únicamente al P1 al momento antes de lanzar los Supers, dandole esa especie de cinemática que tenía el juego original.
-No estaría mal modificar los escenarios un poco. animarlos, agregar sprites, etc.
por ejemplo en el escenario de la Isla, el mar de fondo está estático, o en el torneo, no hay ni una nube detrás.
no digo de cambiar su apariencia ni estilo de dibujo, pero se puede darle más vida, a ese estilo, con las herramientas que hay hoy en día. un ejemplo de a lo que me refiero sería una comparación de los escenarios del Sonic 1 de Sega con el Sonic Mania. es una terrible pasada y respetaron el estilo al 100.
-lo mismo con los FX, si les agregas mas fluides creo que quedarían geniales. o mismo la carga de ki.

Sigue así! esperamos ver pronto las actualizaciones, con los nuevos chars
Saludos!

EDIT:
-Olvidé mencionar, hay sprites que no han sido ripeados del juego original aun.
la otra vez jugandolo un poco, vi que había uno que otro movimiento que pueden servir para darle un aire más fresco a los rips de siempre.
Por ejemplo hay una patada de Ginew que no se vio en ningún otro char. que la realiza para rematar su Super que lanza una bola de energía.
entre otros. yo revisaría bien ese personaje almenos. y Quizas Trunks, Vegeta y Piccolo.

Last Edit: August 04, 2020, 08:30:21 am by TapionMG
#16  August 04, 2020, 04:47:45 pm
    • Argentina
Genial Brother! te está quedando estupendo!
Por cierto ese super buu se ve de lujo! la intro/win pose del Final Bout te quedó de 10.

Me gustá mucho el estilo, me llena de nostalgia, recuerdos de horas de jugar al Sega xD.

En la lista de chars posibles, que aún no tienes sheets, vi que está A-16, quizás esté te podría servir, mas que el de Super Butoden 1, es la primer versión del que hizo en un principio alguien de DGZ y luego lo mejoró Benhanzard.

No sé si estás abierto a sugerencias o tu intensión es copiar el juego original lo más que se pueda. pero acá te dejo algunas, por si quieres sobrepasar las limitaciones que te da el mugen en cuanto al juego original.

-Algunos sprites no están bien centrados. por ejemplo en la mayoría de los golpes aéreos.
-En cuanto a la jugabilidad, se acerca bastante al juego original.
-Me pareció o los supers físicos, (Meteor atacks) del juego original no están programados aun. es una pregunta mas que una sugerencia.
-En ocasiones el timing para cubrirse de los speciales y supers de Ki, es muy poco.
-La cantidad de frames del Beam de los supers tiene una fluides nula, no estaría mal mejorar eso. ya que de entrada el rayo aparece desde el P1 al P2. Tené en cuenta que estos ataques fueron pensados para una jugabilidad donde se dividía la pantalla, por lo tanto era mayor su trayecto. cosa que no pasa por obvias razones en mugen, mas si es un resolución de 640x480.
Mi sugerencia en cuanto a eso, es que analices pasar a una resolución más alta (1280x720), ya que si ponés el juego en pantalla completa, los sprites se estiran y no se ve muy bien que digamos. y de paso agregarle el zoom out a los stages, para que la cámara se aleje, cuando los personajes se distancien y así le estarás sacando el jugo al motor 1.1. Dado la simplicidad de los stages, podés aplicarle un layerno a los sprites facilmente.  Eso le puede dar un plus innovador y llamativo, que reemplace la antigua división de pantalla. Es más eso te podría servir para darle un poco mas de espectacularidad a los supers. como que la cámara enfoque únicamente al P1 al momento antes de lanzar los Supers, dandole esa especie de cinemática que tenía el juego original.
-No estaría mal modificar los escenarios un poco. animarlos, agregar sprites, etc.
por ejemplo en el escenario de la Isla, el mar de fondo está estático, o en el torneo, no hay ni una nube detrás.
no digo de cambiar su apariencia ni estilo de dibujo, pero se puede darle más vida, a ese estilo, con las herramientas que hay hoy en día. un ejemplo de a lo que me refiero sería una comparación de los escenarios del Sonic 1 de Sega con el Sonic Mania. es una terrible pasada y respetaron el estilo al 100.
-lo mismo con los FX, si les agregas mas fluides creo que quedarían geniales. o mismo la carga de ki.

Sigue así! esperamos ver pronto las actualizaciones, con los nuevos chars
Saludos!

EDIT:
-Olvidé mencionar, hay sprites que no han sido ripeados del juego original aun.
la otra vez jugandolo un poco, vi que había uno que otro movimiento que pueden servir para darle un aire más fresco a los rips de siempre.
Por ejemplo hay una patada de Ginew que no se vio en ningún otro char. que la realiza para rematar su Super que lanza una bola de energía.
entre otros. yo revisaría bien ese personaje almenos. y Quizas Trunks, Vegeta y Piccolo.

>Es la primera vez que veo ese Sheet de A16 sin duda lo voy a usar ahora que lo tengo después de algunas ediciones.
>Sobre los golpes aereos voy a tomar la sugerencia para el próximo release
>Los Meteor Attacks la mayoria dependen de Grabs para ejecutarlos y se me da terrible hacerlo me encantaría poder agregarlos ya que se sienten vacíos sin el para los que conocemos los juegos originales.
>Con Excepción del bug de Frieza que debo corregir todos son bloqueables o evadibles si usas el air dash en el aire al no haber cinematica del super ataque creo que el tiempo es suficiente como mucho dale un poquito mas de margen pero no tanto o si no siempre serian bloqueados.
>Lo tendré en consideración de hacerlo seria un sistema parecido al que usa Ryon en sus chars debo primero aprender a programarlo correctamente.
>Sobre el Zoom al no ser Stages HD se ven mal con el zoom o al menos asi me paso a mi si sabes de un metodo para evitarlo te lo agradecería
>Sobre la cámara enfocando únicamente al que lanza el super no se como hacerlo sin alterar el fondo con un explod
>Prefiero mantener la estética de los escenarios como el juego original los tienen retoques pero mínimos los mas notorios son la habitación del tiempo donde era necesario darle una nueva apariencia y el torneo donde hice que la plataforma tenga un color propio mas anime acurate.
>Tengo mas sprites de los que hay en los personajes algunos que no fueron usados por que eran animaciones que las hice de otra manera o que simplemente no eran necesarias como las de vuelo o tirar las supers hacia arriba o abajo. Creo que los únicos sprites que no pude rippear aun es la regeneración de brazo de Piccolo si bien no es necesaria por ahora me gustaría tenerla archivada por si la necesito a futuro. La patada de fuego de Ginyu es distinta a la original haciendo un sprite nuevo para ella lo mismo con el rensoku aereo de Vegeta.

Otra cosa que quiero hacer y no se como programarlo es la batalla de golpes de Hyper Dimension como para agregar algo nuevo.

#17  August 04, 2020, 06:04:06 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
English please, outside of the international part of the forum
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#18  August 04, 2020, 07:03:19 pm
    • Argentina
TapionMG said, about 13 hours ago
Great Brother! you're looking great!
By the way, that super buu looks luxurious! The Final Bout intro / win pose left you 10.

I really like the style, it fills me with nostalgia, memories of hours of playing Sega xD.

In the list of possible chars, that you still do not have sheets, I saw that there is A-16, perhaps this could serve you, more than that of Super Butoden 1, it is the first version of the one that someone from DGZ did at first and then he Benhanzard improved.

I don't know if you are open to suggestions or your intention is to copy the original game as much as possible. but here I leave you some, in case you want to overcome the limitations that the mugen gives you regarding the original game.

-Some sprites are not well centered. for example in most air strikes.
-As for the gameplay, it is very close to the original game.
-It seemed to me or the physical supers, (Meteor atacks) of the original game are not programmed yet. It is a question rather than a suggestion.
-On occasions the timing to cover Ki's specials and supers is very little.
-The amount of frames of the Beam of the supers has a zero fluidity, it would not be bad to improve that. since initially the lightning appears from P1 to P2. Keep in mind that these attacks were intended for a gameplay where the screen was divided, therefore its trajectory was longer. thing that does not happen for obvious reasons in mugen, but if it is a resolution of 640x480.
My suggestion in that regard, is to consider moving to a higher resolution (1280x720), since if you put the game in full screen, the sprites stretch and it doesn't look very good to say. and incidentally add the zoom out to the stages, so that the camera is away, when the characters are distanced and so you will be getting the most out of the 1.1 engine. Given the simplicity of the stages, you can easily apply a layer to the sprites. That can give you an innovative and eye-catching plus, replacing the old screen division. What's more, it could serve to give a little more spectacular to the supers. like the camera only focusing on P1 at the moment before launching the Supers, giving it that kind of kinematics that the original game had.
-It would not be wrong to modify the scenarios a little. animate them, add sprites, etc.
for example, on the Island stage, the swell is static, or in the tournament, there is not a cloud behind.
I am not saying to change its appearance or style of drawing, but you can give more life to that style with the tools that exist today. An example of what I mean would be a comparison of the Sega Sonic 1 scenarios with the Sonic Mania. It is a terrible past and they respected the style 100.
-the same with the FX, if you add more fluids I think they would be great. or even the charge of ki.

Keep it up! we hope to see updates soon, with new chars
Regards!

EDIT:
-I forgot to mention, there are sprites that haven't been ripped from the original game yet.
the other time playing it a bit, I saw that there were the odd movements that can serve to give a fresher air to the usual rips.
For example there is a kick by Ginew that was not seen in any other char. who performs it to finish off his Super that launches an energy ball.
among others. I would review that character well at least. and Maybe Trunks, Vegeta and Piccolo.

> It is the first time that I see that Sheet of A16 without a doubt I will use it now that I have it after some edits.
> About the aerial blows I will take the suggestion for the next release
> The Meteor Attacks most depend on Grabs to execute them and I am terrible at doing it I would love to be able to add them since they feel empty without the one for whom we know the original games.
> With the exception of the Frieza bug that I must correct, they are all lockable or avoidable if you use the air dash in the air since there is no kinematics of the super attack, I think that the time is enough at most give it a little more margin but not so much or if not they would always be blocked.
> I will take it into consideration to make it would be a system similar to the one Ryon uses in his chars. I must first learn to program it correctly.
> About the Zoom as they are not HD Stages they look bad with the zoom or at least this is what happened to me if you know of a method to avoid it I would appreciate it
> On the camera focusing only on the super launcher, I don't know how to do it without altering the background with an explod
> I prefer to keep the aesthetics of the scenarios as the original game have touch-ups but the most notable ones are the room of time where it was necessary to give it a new look and the tournament where I made the platform have its own color plus anime acurate.
> I have more sprites than there are in the characters, some that were not used because they were animations that I did differently or that were simply not necessary, such as flying ones or throwing the supers up or down. I think the only sprites that I couldn't rip yet is Piccolo's arm regeneration although it is not necessary for now I would like to have it archived in case I need it in the future. Ginyu's fire kick is different from the original doing a new sprite for her the same with Vegeta's aerial rensoku.

Another thing I want to do and I don't know how to program it is the Hyper Dimension battle of punches to add something new.
#19  August 09, 2020, 12:07:37 pm
    • Argentina
About Meteor Attacks: I know they are an important part of these games and I am going to try to add two for each character, their corresponding from BuyuuRetsuden and their counterparts from the Butouden saga, although I am not very good with this type of attack. I will mention the status of the metor to date.

They don't have: Frieza, Krillin, Piccolo, Recoome, AGohan, Dabura, MajinBuu, SuperBuu

They who keep the originals of Buyuu Retsuden:
Ginyu
Vegeta
Cell
F. Trunks
Android18

Meteor Attacks from Super Butouden2:
Goku
Vegeta
K. Gohan

Custom Meteor Attacks
Goku as Genkidama
CellJr as suicide bomb from DBZME2

If someone knows how to program them properly or has chars that allow me to make a copypaste with the meteors as they are in the games, they would do me a great favor

I will leave in my next releases the meteors programmed but deactivated to maintain the balance of the game until everyone has their corresponding.
#20  December 17, 2020, 05:38:09 pm
    • Argentina
Hello everyone, if I know that it seems that the project is dead but it is not like that I have been working hard on it as much as I could despite several problems at home but to prove it I give you a preview of the changes in the new version.

* Super Butouden aesthetics in both chars and stages I decided to make that change to add more characters and make them look good with others.
* Intro dialogs are disabled for now but will come back in future versions
* Character balancing and changes to their attack patterns to make them more like their superbutouden video game counterparts
* Two custom characters Vegetto and Super Buu Vegetto will use Goku SB3's attacks and Goku will use SB2's attacks since they are very different from each other
* I'm still looking for meteor attacks to be able to program them all, therefore they are deactivated until I can have them
* Majin Vegeta will have a different tackle from the video game so as not to be so clone with normal vegeta
* Trunks and Krillin have Skins that change if they choose the palettes 456 other characters have a color separation that allows them to emulate other outfits. Goku and adult Gohan will also have skins in the future.

I will also make changes to the screenpack to improve it even more and the preview of stages is disabled for the moment but it will also return in future versions. I leave you a screen capture of the current roster.