YesNoOk

Yun updated (17/10/2020) (Read 26153 times)

Started by KarmaCharmeleon, September 21, 2020, 12:09:33 am
Share this topic:
Re: Yang, Yun and Terry updated (23/09/2020)
#21  September 23, 2020, 09:11:01 pm
  • In a few minutes, bitch
    • Germany
God dammit, that's on me for not playing MUGEN with audio. Uploaded a quick fix ;( I'm so sorry to the 18 people that downloaded already.

Also, completely forgot about Simul Hiten Souryujin  :charming: I'll do it for next update.
#22  September 24, 2020, 10:51:57 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

Finally we have a proper and amazing Yang in this style. Thanks a lot KC!
#23  September 25, 2020, 12:31:37 am
  • MUGEN MEMES
:shocked2:
Emerie's MUGEN Content

Everyone have Greatness :)

Don't give up... just... take a break :(
#24  September 25, 2020, 01:34:37 am
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
I guess Yang is no longer in a beta state. I'll download it later. I'm waiting for a more complete POTS style Capcom vs. SNK screenpack to come out.
#25  September 25, 2020, 02:44:33 pm
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
Managed to get some palettes done for Yang. Gonna spoiler them cause of size.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Also just a suggestion I wanted to make: I know in Street Fighter IV and Capcom vs SNK 2, Raishin Mahhaken has the punch impact sounds, but in 3rd Strike the hits sound more like slashing sounds, which makes more sense since it looks like Yang is ripping clean through them. Was wondering if you would be willing/interested in changing the appropriate hits to slashes instead of impacts? Either way, I'm loving Yang more and more as I keep playing as him.
#26  September 25, 2020, 03:02:22 pm
    • Germany
[youtube]https://youtu.be/9RbvEwIoFuo[/youtube]

Finally we have a proper and amazing Yang in this style. Thanks a lot KC!

Thanks!
:shocked2:

:o
I guess Yang is no longer in a beta state. I'll download it later. I'm waiting for a more complete POTS style Capcom vs. SNK screenpack to come out.
Yes, he isn't! Ye, would I wish for an screenpack that fits me too :)
Managed to get some palettes done for Yang. Gonna spoiler them cause of size.

Also just a suggestion I wanted to make: I know in Street Fighter IV and Capcom vs SNK 2, Raishin Mahhaken has the punch impact sounds, but in 3rd Strike the hits sound more like slashing sounds, which makes more sense since it looks like Yang is ripping clean through them. Was wondering if you would be willing/interested in changing the appropriate hits to slashes instead of impacts? Either way, I'm loving Yang more and more as I keep playing as him.

Thanks for the palettes! Loved the purple one. I'll look into the slash sounds, I'll make sure it isn't an exclusive hitsound from 3S (you never know!) and test out how the Slash hitsound works as its multiple sounds in a row and it can be a bit too much.

This is a sidenote but for quite some time I've been wanting to give something back to the community for the amount of support I got. It would be a bit boring to make a poll, it would be interesting but messy to make a debate, and it would feel unfair to make a contest, but I'm thinking on ways for the community decide my what character to work on in the future.
#27  September 25, 2020, 04:03:12 pm
What I would suggest is limit it in some way so people do not suggest let's say sillly HD chars in proper pots style.

Sit down and think about the games you are interested and narrow it down then I would just let people suggest what they would like to see.
Tally it all up at the end and decide.

For someone posting a request ask them WHY they would like to see this char and for suggestions on how you can go about it.
Also consider CSed/Custom CVS sprites (good example would be Yang)
Limit the amount of chars people can suggest  as well.

Stuff like that.
Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 04:12:11 pm by PeXXeR
#28  September 25, 2020, 04:33:55 pm
  • The other Indian
    • India
This is a sidenote but for quite some time I've been wanting to give something back to the community for the amount of support I got. It would be a bit boring to make a poll, it would be interesting but messy to make a debate, and it would feel unfair to make a contest, but I'm thinking on ways for the community decide my what character to work on in the future.

From my time here, one thing I've noticed is that unless commissioned, most or all creators prefer to make characters they enjoy or have enjoyed from other games. I may like X character and desperately want it made but unless its something that would give you enough excitement to take the time and trouble to put in the effort required and create you wouldn't be on board willingly.

There are multiple Marvel/ DC characters I'd love to see made cuz there's a lot of potential there and many mainstream characters like the Hulk, Supes, Spidey etc haven't been made in a "Pots/CvS-ish" format.......but unless you're into it, I don't see it happening. I would suggest you list characters you like and we'll choose from them....yea like a poll, lol
#29  October 17, 2020, 10:34:57 am
  • YADANA... SI USU...
    • USA
    • grimwatson1@gmail.com
Links dead. If anyone here can provide another? that would be great!
#30  October 17, 2020, 11:00:43 am
  • Fear the wrath of God!
    • Poland
    • kaczor911@wp.pl
    • Skype - kaczor7871
links work fine
Re: Yun updated (17/10/2020)
#31  October 17, 2020, 05:24:56 pm
    • Germany
Indeed the links are working on my end. As a side note, Yun received a very small update today.

Huge shoutouts to FeLo who converted my janky SF3 resized sprites for Yang intro into actual CvS2 styled sprites  ;D
Re: Yun updated (17/10/2020)
#32  October 18, 2020, 01:44:08 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
A minor issue on this update, but Yun's lifebar portrait is no longer using the default palette on the select screen. It used to, but not anymore as it's using the CS colors.

If you do plan to fix that, do you mind adding that one Yun lifebar portrait on the Portraits folder back when he first released? Even though I like the new ones more, it's just in case if someone else prefers that one instead.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 01:48:21 am by SolidZone 26