YesNoOk

MARVEL VS CAPCOM ALL GENERATIONS - COMPILATION - fullgame releasing (Read 22046 times)

Started by Inactive user, June 25, 2020, 06:27:51 am
Share this topic:
MARVEL VS CAPCOM ALL GENERATIONS - COMPILATION - fullgame releasing
#1  June 25, 2020, 06:27:51 am
MARVEL VS CAPCOM ALL GENERATIONS - COMPILATION - fullgame releasing

if you wanna turn on the reshade filters, just turn on the filters ADVANCEDCRT and HQ4X to smooth fx.

I'm very glad to share it with you, the merit is not only mine, but from all creators involved here, all together have gotten to make this nostalgic title for mugen.
I'm sure you will have many hours of fun with your friends and will enjoy the standardized looking of this game.

After many work and spent time to let it okay, it's here and it's here and it's whole yours.

I'm really sorry, but i had to divide it in some parts to help the people with a slower internet to get download it entirely and having fun too.

it's only a small demo how mugen can evolve and becomes everyday better in features and game modes, i hope it serves like inspiration to even more good tools appear...

Credits included inside the files.

GET ALL THE FILES HERE: (PUT EVERYTHING INSIDE ITS FOLDERS NORMALLY AND ALL STUFF WILL WORK CORRECTLY.)

LIKE A FULLGAME EVERY CHARS HAVE THEIR OWN STAGES AND THEMES.

SCREENPACK = https://mega.nz/file/yEpEwSAY#tXPAPhoEyXHpLIeaPdVF6X--9wrkZ4Pgxd6eebJTUxw
CHAR PACK - COMPLETE =  https://mega.nz/file/fYxREZjZ#mu2mBDiFjb2WYTyskicDhJSXS-2sHxdOKrJGK8eSoOw
STAGES = https://mega.nz/file/ORwUFSSL#LfAPGUjluIW2PHyBRhjrKA7iLV_BaDcKqMdm2iuabRo
SOUNDS = https://mega.nz/file/yVhmRaCb#VHVe-dmJaKWCS24R37fEgCRb6gLCg_0IKvGMJSjJwJw
PORTRAITS (OPTIONAL) = https://mega.nz/file/LVhETYjB#lkg6QYIDw9LMl09oanEy-uN4MqoGIfOd2iPPvt3fnis

OBS: if you wanna post them with other links, you're free to do it...thanks.

HAVE A GOOD FUN....

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Thanks for supporting this project.

the names with sound only are executed when you are on player 1 or Versus modes.
Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 07:32:00 pm by Mazemerald.
Re: MARVEL VS CAPCOM ALL GENERATIONS - fullgame releasing
#2  June 25, 2020, 06:38:32 am
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
Heads up -- Guile doesn't exist. He's just a single Palette file.
#3  June 25, 2020, 07:02:57 am
#4  June 25, 2020, 07:05:58 am
    • USA
#5  June 25, 2020, 07:11:11 am
CHAR PACK UPDATED, Problem with Guile has been solved. thanks!
#6  June 25, 2020, 02:34:38 pm
  • Wataaaaahhhhh
    • France
Really great project.
I would like to add some chars in it, could you give a tutorial to make them in the system of your game please ?
http://mugenguild.com/forum/iron-muscle-bomber.400
Rahhhhhhh, AI is so hard to deal with !!!!
#7  June 25, 2020, 03:12:30 pm
    • USA
I... have some words.

The games presentation is very very nicely done but the characters are not consistent. It’s an edited compilation of characters made by several people. Characters like Kong’s M. Bison and Beximus’ BB Hood. This leads to so many characters having different properties and abilities. For example Morrigan has a power charge, which nobody else has.

The tag system is also very sloppy. I’ve had characters stay alive after they die and they bounce around from one side of the screen to the other. I’ve had time run out because of this.

Ironically the one thing that should keep this afloat, the characters, doesn’t. They play way too inconsistently and it’s not fun. I hate to say it but I think all of them should be recoded completely to be more consistent with each other.
#8  June 25, 2020, 03:17:11 pm
    • USA
also Mazemerald, your screenpacks (this and the rest of them) are edits of Jet's MUGEN Fighting Jam screenpack, you didnt say the fact that you use his screenpack as a base for all of your screenpacks
Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 04:55:55 pm by SwordmasterZack
#9  June 25, 2020, 03:25:07 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
This is just a compilation. I hope youve properly credited all the work youve taken and presented as your own "release." I'll be moving this to MUGEN discussion where compilations belong.
#10  June 25, 2020, 05:16:41 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
My only confirmed issue is that certain attacks cause the game to crash, mainly Servbot's Standing HP. I've also seen a crash from either Magneto or Akuma, it was in a Demo though so I don't though the exact source.
But do be sure to check the other characters though just in case.
A few smaller issues with what I've played:
1. For some characters (e.g. Those originally by Kong) Hypers can't be done with z or c added on (y+z, x+z, b+c, z+c).
2. Hulk's Gamma Crash feels slower than usual.
3. Juggernaut's Headcrush and Ruby's D,DF,F,2k and D,DB,B,2k do too much damage compared to the usual Level 1 Hyper.
4. Zangief's Hyper Background for his Grab supers disappears too early.
5. The Screen should go black during Akuma's Raging Demon.
6. Ken has a Level 3 Super (D,DB,B x2, 2p) that lacks a Hyper Background and Super FX, the damage could also be better.
7. Ruby's D,DB,B,x does a Hyper's damage.

In the end, the original menu voice is a decent touch though.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#11  June 25, 2020, 06:42:34 pm
My only confirmed issue is that certain attacks cause the game to crash, mainly Servbot's Standing HP. I've also seen a crash from either Magneto or Akuma, it was in a Demo though so I don't though the exact source.
But do be sure to check the other characters though just in case.
A few smaller issues with what I've played:
1. For some characters (e.g. Those originally by Kong) Hypers can't be done with z or c added on (y+z, x+z, b+c, z+c).
2. Hulk's Gamma Crash feels slower than usual.
3. Juggernaut's Headcrush and Ruby's D,DF,F,2k and D,DB,B,2k do too much damage compared to the usual Level 1 Hyper.
4. Zangief's Hyper Background for his Grab supers disappears too early.
5. The Screen should go black during Akuma's Raging Demon.
6. Ken has a Level 3 Super (D,DB,B x2, 2p) that lacks a Hyper Background and Super FX, the damage could also be better.
7. Ruby's D,DB,B,x does a Hyper's damage.

In the end, the original menu voice is a decent touch though.

the chars are not from my creation, so they can present problems in some aspects.

I... have some words.

The games presentation is very very nicely done but the characters are not consistent. It’s an edited compilation of characters made by several people. Characters like Kong’s M. Bison and Beximus’ BB Hood. This leads to so many characters having different properties and abilities. For example Morrigan has a power charge, which nobody else has.

The tag system is also very sloppy. I’ve had characters stay alive after they die and they bounce around from one side of the screen to the other. I’ve had time run out because of this.

Ironically the one thing that should keep this afloat, the characters, doesn’t. They play way too inconsistently and it’s not fun. I hate to say it but I think all of them should be recoded completely to be more consistent with each other.

Really are inconsistent because they are a compilation from different creators and not all works perfectly with tag system.

--------------

also Mazemerald, your screenpacks (this and the rest of them) are edits of Jet's MUGEN Fighting Jam screenpack, you didnt say the fact that you use his screenpack as a base for all of your screenpacks

This screenpack mentioned by you doesn't fit with the dimension i needed to build this one, Mugen Fighting Jam is not my base here.

----------------

This is just a compilation. I hope youve properly credited all the work youve taken and presented as your own "release." I'll be moving this to MUGEN discussion where compilations belong.

Yes! about the chars and some stages are a compilation, All creators were credited about the chars and stages.

-----------------
#12  June 25, 2020, 06:45:45 pm
if you wanna turn on the reshade filters, just turn on the filters ADVANCEDCRT and HQ4X to smooth fx.
#13  June 25, 2020, 06:53:56 pm
    • USA
I really don’t like compilations due to the character inconsistencies. While the presentation is great this just isn’t all that fun to play. No offense.

Though I’m currently part of another full game project I wouldn’t mind partnering with you for a future endeavor to help out with characters.
#14  June 25, 2020, 07:02:51 pm
I really don’t like compilations due to the character inconsistencies. While the presentation is great this just isn’t all that fun to play. No offense.

Though I’m currently part of another full game project I wouldn’t mind partnering with you for a future endeavor to help out with characters.

like I worked alone in this project, there were many things to do and only one guy to revise everything is almost impossible not fail in something, but the main objective is to have a good screenpack and make a backup of chars and stages.
Re: MARVEL VS CAPCOM ALL GENERATIONS - COMPILATION - fullgame releasing
#15  June 25, 2020, 08:43:24 pm
    • USA
good, they are just crapy MFJ edits.
#16  June 25, 2020, 09:05:18 pm
good, they are just crapy MFJ edits.

That's ridiculous like there's guys like you here that insist to depreciate the work of creators.

I know perfectly your intention is devalue my work, Make it better if you can...

#17  June 25, 2020, 10:33:40 pm
    • USA

like I worked alone in this project, there were many things to do and only one guy to revise everything is almost impossible not fail in something, but the main objective is to have a good screenpack and make a backup of chars and stages.

My offer still stands. You do great with the visual aesthetics. It's the characters that falter. At the very least, I would love to help you in a future endeavor. I could create all the base characters and then you can edit them to contain tag mechanics, or appropriate visual effects, etc.

Your call, I won't force anything. But I definitely think consistent characters would add a lot to this kind of project.
#18  June 25, 2020, 10:37:57 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
You do great with the visual aesthetics.

The visuals are mostly harmless for me, it's just the tacky fonts that are used, which are a notable thing with his packs.
His Low-Res stuff (E.g. his 320x240 Infinite pack) is a lil' better tbh.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#19  June 25, 2020, 11:15:56 pm

My offer still stands. You do great with the visual aesthetics. It's the characters that falter. At the very least, I would love to help you in a future endeavor. I could create all the base characters and then you can edit them to contain tag mechanics, or appropriate visual effects, etc.

Your call, I won't force anything. But I definitely think consistent characters would add a lot to this kind of project.

------------------------------------------

if you can make some changes in this project and re-releasing the char pack, it would be amazing, some adjusts in tag system and gameplay for the chars.

any contribution in this project is completely welcome, i don't matter if some creator can improve this one, my projects are always opensource for anyone to modify them in your own vision.

#20  June 25, 2020, 11:41:43 pm
    • USA

------------------------------------------

if you can make some changes in this project and re-releasing the char pack, it would be amazing, some adjusts in tag system and gameplay for the chars.

any contribution in this project is completely welcome, i don't matter if some creator can improve this one, my projects are always opensource for anyone to modify them in your own vision.

I can’t do anything with tag mechanics. That’s not my area of expertise. I’d likely end up recoding every character from the ground up.