YesNoOk

FeLo & Co (Read 588215 times)

Started by FeLo_Llop, April 04, 2010, 03:30:29 pm
Share this topic:
Re: FeLo & Co
#541  February 25, 2022, 01:16:47 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!

I've seen both Ryuhaku's and Geese's hakamas and there's a shading in their back calf(right legs) which doesn't looks natural, or at least, doesn't looks as natural as it should in a texture like it. I'll work in her inner area(from crotch) to a closer look to CvS though, as you suggested. Thanks for the Q&Q, guys! :) !

Also, main wips are both Ash and Shiki:

- As recently some new stuff from Ash has popped up in XV, hello! they'll be added here too. I'm currently adapting 2k3 stuff into the main style of the sheet, and already outlined something from the newer game(yes, also traced his classic attire from the newer, which in certain frames was a bitch, but I'm bitchier than she yooooo!!
- Kinda stuck with Shiki's misc stuff, mostly because is VERY static, aside the smooth movement of her dress(skirt, black area, mainly). Also, I've decided to fix her face a bit.
- Left Kasumi and Ladaldum for the weekend. But I haven't touched the first this weekend because RL stuff and all.

Have a nice day!!

I swear there was something cool here!!
Last Edit: February 26, 2022, 02:15:43 am by FeLo_Llop
#542  February 25, 2022, 04:04:00 am
    • Chile
If Shiki would have made the cut in CVS, I have no doubt that is how she would have looked like. I can't really spot any flaw at all!

Or maybe I'm getting blind.
#543  March 12, 2022, 08:31:20 am
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
well, I had to take a decission. Most of hakama's sprites were a small mess and I don't understand why CSed sleeves. So this mostly brought me to the choice of, LET'S FRANKENSPRITE. What? Yes, frankensprite. I love how Falcon Rapper did certain stuff, but the hakama, being honest, is a small mess. So I'll be copy pasting SvC's hakama into his version with the needed fixes, of course.
Also, as I erased the CSed sleeves, that green colour now goes to the forearm, so newer variations can come out of it!
OLD -------------------NEW

So you can see the current CS she now has.

Have a nice day!!

PS: Yes, once I posted it here, I noticed there was a frame with white eyes and a missing line in one sleeve, which is now fixed, so don't worry.

sorry to bump it.
This progress might be outdated, but yes, frankensprite is a a good thing but there, It really makes her looks like a KOF sprite.
I think the base was more "acurate" to cvs style.
#544  March 19, 2022, 03:27:27 am

Ok people. I'll see what I do with that. Thanks for the suggestions!!
Also, advancing in Ash! Special vs Chizuru and Iori are finished. Here's a sample where you can check the differenteces between KOF(thanks to Karma for that palete change) and the look is currently having:

Have a nice day!

EDIT: As I'm seeing what to do with Kasumi(there's a lo of missing frames in Silent Ripper's sheet) I'll be centering my efforts in Ladaldum, so...I won't be showing stuff aside Shiki and Ash. Keep tunned!
#545  March 19, 2022, 10:54:00 am
    • Netherlands
Looking neat Felo!!
"Such Heroic Nonsense!"

#546  March 19, 2022, 10:54:30 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Look forward to seeing this soon.
#547  March 19, 2022, 10:57:45 am
  • A.K.A. NED
Good stuff! I like the progress!!
I'm still not fan of the giant haircut he have in XIII, just liek some people don't like Athena's curvy body in the same game.

But the result is still great. If it was my project, I would reduce a bit his haircut to mix more with CVS characters. But it's only a detail ;)

Good to see there is some upcoming progress!!!
#548  March 19, 2022, 12:22:49 pm

Thanks people!! Well, regarding Ash, I'm completing him with stuff from other KOF games aside XIII. To do:

- Different attacks from KOF XV(already traced)
- VS Elisabeth: intro, taunt
- VS Kyo: intro, taunt
- VS Iori: taunt.
- VS Mukai(?).
- Intro(Generic).
- Lose by time.
- Win 1.
- Win 2.
- Win 3.
- Win 4.
- Win vs Boss
- Stuff from MIRA(?)

For me, priorities are at least XV stuff, special vs interactions, lose by time, intro, and one or two wins. VS Mukai is something yet to be decided that I may place after.

About his hair...well, that was an inner struggle I had, hahahaha. I prefer cartoony proportions, as in SF. Maybe that hair is TOO MUCH, but I decided to keep as in XII because of his flamboyant persona and giving him a distinctive aspect aside other main characters(K', Kyo, etc). It's not a normal for guy haircut, that's for sure. KOF 2K3 had his hair keep in a normal state, sure, but besides the diadem and his hair being a bit longer, nothing was different to Iori. So keeping that lumpy look would be better.

--------------------------------------

- Shiki: I've finished her basics, gethits and abut to finish themisc(intro, win, etc). After this, I'll re-take the sheet and fix the face for giving her a bit more of personality.

------------------------------------

-Ladaldum: Regarding Ladaldum, well this is a hard character, since it has no references in an actual fighting game. I'm having a lot of fun designing the moveset, mostly coming from the game of origin. This character is big, heavy and stylish, so translating all this into pixels is a challenge to me. I don't have a lot of the character finished, mostly an animation and few things here and there, so I don't expect to show something soon. Just to keep you informed that this is a weekend wip, since during the week I'm centering my efforts in Ash and Shiki.

---------------------------------
- Kasumi: I'll follow your suggestions, using Silent Ripper's hakama. I'll may be adding some details to it, but yet to be decided. I'll also have to keep atention in things as HEADS, since he copy-pasted a lot of heads. Not blaming his work, because for me, anyone who decides to put a wig in his head and run to the street converts a whole sheet is a winner. Also, I'll complete the empty parts from SvC, since her sheet lacks some frames.

---------------------------------

And this is al the info I have. I do have some other things in mind, but time will tell.

Have a nice day!!
Last Edit: March 19, 2022, 12:53:33 pm by FeLo_Llop
#549  March 19, 2022, 01:23:11 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/

You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#550  March 19, 2022, 02:10:58 pm

I expressed myself wrong. Changing a bit her face to make it fitting to CvS type. SvC shading for her face is different. Also, her eyebrows are 2 pixel lines in her eyes, so this is the part I'm going to fix too. Not adding her smiles or cute faces hahahahha.
#551  March 31, 2022, 06:56:30 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
Promising! really promising!!!
#552  April 10, 2022, 06:54:19 pm

Sorry for not showing something this week. I'm not in a good mood/good time. So the frames I did had no quality enough, so they were erased(but preserving the sketchy stuff, since Ash XV is a pain in the Ash). Also arguing with Ladaldum, the side wip. I'm having A LOT of fun with this character, getting it sassy yet menacing. I just haven't decided the arm position.

In other things, I'm thinking in re-opening my mediafire folder to upload my full sheets there, putting a link in my signature(and no, Ash won't be there till the release of the full character, hahaha).

Have a nice day!
#553  August 15, 2022, 02:30:05 am

Yup!

- SHIKI: Gethits, Basics, Misc(win, intro, taunt). Are finished. Just started basic attacks, which are being a bit pain in the Ash.
- ASH: Talking about the Devil, I haven't advanced in him, since what's missing is just cpsmetic stuff from 2k3(intros, wins, etc). And I've rough sketched the new kick from XV.
- KASUMI: On hold. Still thinking what to do.
- LADALDUM: I won't be showing stuff of her till at least having a 30% finished, since as she's BIG and popular, I don't want to create hype after hype and having someone to go to hospital because of her pixels <3.
- COLLABORATION: Just for giving more diversity to someone's moveset, since seems this is the evil-est version of him, plus he has new stuff in that game and such.

Also, I've been looking at Earthquake's sheet from SvC. I'm getting crazy of how lazy SNK was(yet understable, because of how massively big he is).

Have a nice day!!
#554  August 19, 2022, 12:16:02 am

Just forgot to put this

Have a nice day!

EDIT: Those with kin eye, yes, this movement has a slash of the edge in svc, so what Im doing is erasing the blade and filling that hidden part of the bodyeconstructing th wholw thing
Last Edit: August 19, 2022, 11:19:09 am by FeLo_Llop
#555  August 19, 2022, 12:55:50 am
Wow, smooth move, I love it
#556  August 19, 2022, 10:38:58 am
  • Spoiler
  • let's bring order to chaos
    • Mexico
    • none
Nicely done.
            Zorf Giudecca
#557  August 19, 2022, 11:32:20 am
  • A.K.A. NED
Masterpiece... Yummy...
I'm really excited about your Shiki spritework... Hope it can include of of her Modern Sam Sho animations...
#558  August 19, 2022, 02:57:30 pm
  • I can take'em out with my fists
Question were you the one working on mel masters that long while ago?
#559  August 19, 2022, 07:50:25 pm
He wasn't.
F. James Fernandez and SolBlaze were working on that.
#560  August 21, 2022, 10:46:34 pm

Thanks people! Well, I'm just putting her legs and breast a bit bigger for getting near the exagerated Capcom's view. I'm not even touching her hands or feet because gthat would increase the work in a 30%...and I don't have that much free time. Working, studying and being chinchilla's father is not an easy task :P.

Question were you the one working on mel masters that long while ago?

Nope! It was Solbaze and F.James, as AlexSin said :)