YesNoOk

DJMouF Goku & Vegeta ( Day B4 My Birthday) Release 02/07/2020 (Read 46436 times)

Started by DJMouF, February 08, 2020, 12:02:44 am
Share this topic:
DJMouF Goku & Vegeta ( Day B4 My Birthday) Release 02/07/2020
#1  February 08, 2020, 12:02:44 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 09:46:57 am by DJMouF
Re: DJMouF Goku & Vegeta ( Day B4 My Birthday) Release 02/07/2020
#2  February 08, 2020, 12:11:31 am
seems interesting. thanks for the share and have a nice b-day man!
#3  February 08, 2020, 12:19:16 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
#4  February 08, 2020, 12:33:02 am
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
1.1 only?
PS: Happy B-Day Man!
Last Edit: February 08, 2020, 12:38:32 am by Akito
#5  February 08, 2020, 12:52:19 am
  • BRAIIIIINS!!
  • "Khh- Ahahahaha!"
    • Chile
Happy B-Day Mouf!! Thanks for the release
#6  February 08, 2020, 01:02:09 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
#7  February 08, 2020, 02:19:00 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
Thanks bro but yeah 1.1 only
Honestly, that's very disappointing and nowhere did it state this on the topic. Bardock was able to work just fine on 1.0, so what's the reason behind them being 1.1? I looked at the SFF and some of the sprites could have easily been substituted with 8 bit ones. Even the Camera-Zoom could be removed on their supers. Will test for feedback, but not at this time as now I have to get a 1.1 client working.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#8  February 08, 2020, 03:13:41 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
seems interesting. thanks for the share and have a nice b-day man!

Thanks my guy. Enjoy!!

1.1 only?
PS: Happy B-Day Man!

Happy B-Day Mouf!! Thanks for the release
Thanks man. Not problem enjoy! I have my more chars to come!

Honestly, that's very disappointing and nowhere did it state this on the topic. Bardock was able to work just fine on 1.0, so what's the reason behind them being 1.1? I looked at the SFF and some of the sprites could have easily been substituted with 8 bit ones. Even the Camera-Zoom could be removed on their supers. Will test for feedback, but not at this time as now I have to get a 1.1 client working.

Hey sorry that you're disappointed but hey it is what it is man. Maybe I'll convert it eventually but I'm sure some one will inbox me and ask if they can and post in the add-ons section.
#9  February 08, 2020, 06:39:55 am
  • The other Indian
    • India
My Birthday Release!!! Well here you guys go!!! Enjoy!!!

Aww dude this is awesome! I did not expect a release so soon and it made me very happy seeing it when i woke up. Wishing you a Happy Birthday and thank you for this gift. Vegeta improvements are really good and Goku is very nice too.
#10  February 08, 2020, 07:11:14 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
You could have easily avoided the backlash by making the message icon to "Character-1.1" before posting the topic. I don't understand why it had to be as there is no justification behind it. If Bardock works fine on 1.0, it makes no sense why Goku and Vegeta are not as they use the same base as him. It creates issues like the palette won't change on the lifebar during transformations and effects not appearing properly on certain screenpacks. There is also no readme on Goku, so it makes my feedback harder to point out and less helpful. Here's what I got:

Goku:
-The palette selector animation is absent during one of his intros.
-There is no floating during the running animation.
-Goku's normal jump, punch throw and specials attacks have no landing effect and sound when he touches the ground.
-The opponent can move freely during his Goku's left P+K level 3 super and can be interrupted (They are supposed to be frozen at this state).
-His effects during his left P+K level 3 super is not fully transparent.
-The damage on his left P+K level 3 super is weak and doesn't work properly.
-His kick specials would sound better with heavy kick hit sounds (The one with the knee sounds fine though, so that can be left alone).
-His supers have no Camera-Zoom if performed in the air.
-The effects on his Kaioken super suddenly got upscaled when it hits (Not sure if it's intentional).

Vegeta:
-The swing sound on standing HK plays after the opponent is hit.
-Rizing Kick would sound better with heavy kick hit sounds.
-Dirty Fireworks has no dash sound effect during the startup (Goku's right P+K level 3 super has it).
-His effects in his specials don't properly fade.

More to come. I do apologize if I sounded harsh the day before your birthday.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#11  February 08, 2020, 07:37:07 am
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
It's my opinion too.

You said the same before about someone can convert Vegeta for 1.0 but nothing for now.

Goku and Vegeta are a VERY inconic chars, If you convert these guys for 1.0 you will have more feedbacks.

Have much persons (like me) are 1.0 users.

I hope you can make this soon, see ya.
#12  February 08, 2020, 09:56:12 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
You could have easily avoided the backlash by making the message icon to "Character-1.1" before posting the topic. I don't understand why it had to be as there is no justification behind it. If Bardock works fine on 1.0, it makes no sense why Goku and Vegeta are not as they use the same base as him. It creates issues like the palette won't change on the lifebar during transformations and effects not appearing properly on certain screenpacks. There is also no readme on Goku, so it makes my feedback harder to point out and less helpful. Here's what I got:

Goku:
-The palette selector animation is absent during one of his intros.
-Goku's normal jump, punch throw and specials attacks have no landing effect and sound when he touches the ground.
-The opponent can move freely during his Goku's left P+K level 3 super and can be interrupted (They are supposed to be frozen at this state).
-His effects during his left P+K level 3 super is not fully transparent.
-The damage on his left P+K level 3 super is weak and doesn't work properly.
-His kick specials would sound better with heavy kick hit sounds (The one with the knee sounds fine though, so that can be left alone).
-The effects on his Kaioken super suddenly got upscaled when it hits (Not sure if it's intentional).

Vegeta:
-The swing sound on standing HK plays after the opponent is hit.
-Rizing Kick would sound better with heavy kick hit sounds.
-Dirty Fireworks has no dash sound effect during the startup (Goku's right P+K level 3 super has it).
-His effects in his specials don't properly fade.

More to come. I do apologize if I sounded harsh the day before your birthday.

Well I just got home I was expecting for someone to criticize heavily, so why not let it be the guy who was disappointed with them not being 1.0 lol. (just joking bro) But trust me it's no problem at all I'm just messing with you. At the end your're just giving feedback in order to better these guys and I appreciate that 100%. Truthfully since I've been out and about today, after reading your feedback from earlier before I went out, I was thinking about converting them to 1.0 just to go ahead and make everyone happy because I had to think about the times when I had 1.0 mugen and wanted chars but they were 1.1... so yeah when I get the 1.1 chars issue free, I'll go ahead and convert them both and then yall can also give feed back on the 1.0 versions so I can fix issues with them as well. but for now I thank you for pointing out the issues they have so I can get to it bro. And yeah I apologize about not mentioning the 1.1 only. And also I realized I forgot about the freaking Readme smh... Sorry guys I'm slacking.... I get so eager to finish these guy I forget the small important things lol but I definitely will provide with the next updated links.
#13  February 08, 2020, 02:22:53 pm
Happy birthday
Thank you for sharing
No problem for the 1.1 Only ;-)
Solid often give Good feedback you can see It
Have a Nice day
#14  February 08, 2020, 05:01:18 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
That's enough about the mugen version. At this point its just derailing. Keep feedback directed at the actual characters.
#15  February 08, 2020, 05:41:40 pm
  • Self-proclaimed best creator!
Happy birthday!
But where's the "readme" files for Goku & Vegeta?
This is fate.
#16  February 08, 2020, 08:42:18 pm
  • Just A Dude...
  • For me, it was Tuesday...
    • Canada
    • chaoticdarkness.deviantart.com/
Happy Birthday! Thank you for these so far Goku's a lot of fun! Just curious as I know this was a issue with Vegeta before how the palettes don't appear to work in Ikemen, however oddly enough, Goku's super saiyan transformation works and the hair and everything changes, Vegeta's move works but the visual changes don't appear oddly. This isn't a big concern, however I tried Goku's spirit bomb in both Ikemen and mugen and it seems like they do very little damage. Mind you I did do this on Ikemen with the add004 patch and on Mugen with the Unotag patch, but strange either way. Solid character otherwise, I look forward to using him a lot more and figuring out some combos. Thanks for this!

This is about the damage his spirit bomb seems to do in both my Ikemen/Mugen tests for some reason
#17  February 08, 2020, 09:17:03 pm
  • The true fight begins now..get in the tournament!
  • Danzey legendary tournament is the final fight!
    • France
    • danzey-legendary-tournament.blogspot.fr/
happy birthday dude! very cool release ! i liked your style. congratulations!

my older name was danzey,now i'm SHIN DANZEY
FOLLOW ME ON YOUTUBE AND my Website
#18  February 08, 2020, 10:13:03 pm
  • Did I hear something about a scooby snack?
    • USA
    • squidlypoli1.neocities.org
The Meteor Break has an issue where characters without a crumple animation will freeze when they get hit. I knew about this prior, but Dissidia uploaded a video demonstrating this.
#19  February 08, 2020, 10:36:53 pm
  • Some Party
    • USA
Happy Birthday! Thanks for the chars!
#20  February 08, 2020, 10:45:54 pm
  • I swear I've been working on Geese all this time.
  • Kind of POTS style editor, except not really.