YesNoOk

Capcom X Marvel [PROGRESS VIDEO] (Read 8974 times)

Started by BC, June 28, 2013, 02:00:43 am
Share this topic:

BC

Re: Capcom X Marvel [PROGRESS VIDEO]
#41  July 04, 2013, 08:24:01 pm
    • UK
(Once again I'll be releasing him publicly once he's ready, so I gotta add some stuff to his sound file because It's all currently in the screenpack.)

@BC, now what sp might that be hmmm?

Default Mugen 1.0, the sounds are in the common.snd file. The game doesn't have a screenpack yet remember :)
Accepting commissions
#42  July 04, 2013, 08:36:02 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
lol, just saying and was like whaaat.lol
#43  July 05, 2013, 12:49:25 am
    • USA
    • terontatum1@yahoo.com
Will there be any other characters AFTER the game is finished for add-ons? I think you said that you wouldn't be adding/doing any custom characters, but I think afterward it'd be cool to see Saki Omokane and Magik.

BC

#44  July 05, 2013, 10:36:46 pm
    • UK
There will be custom characters, but by that I mean "new" characters that have been drawn. Regarding add-ons once the game is complete, sure why not :)
Accepting commissions
#45  July 25, 2013, 10:55:55 pm
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
FINALLY!

Colossus now has all his throws and the "Body Lift" system is complete. Visually it looks cool I'm glad it's over with! Juggling long shifts at work and finding the free time has been a challenge. All that's left is some additional game system stuff then his Super Armour and his RAAAAGE.

Once again I'll be releasing him publicly once he's ready, so I gotta add some stuff to his sound file because It's all currently in the screenpack.

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLaAQvOKqDk&feature=youtu.be

This is exactly why BC is one of my Favorite Creators. Awesome BC, just awesome, nuff said!