YesNoOk

Attack too fast and icon colors (Read 2440 times)

Started by Punkxy, April 10, 2020, 06:10:28 pm
Share this topic:
Attack too fast and icon colors
#1  April 10, 2020, 06:10:28 pm
Guys I have a prob with a move, the speed of the attack is good, on hit it's good, on block it's good, but when I spam the input of the move he's like starting to do it over and over again and won't finish the animation before doing it again, it's like canceling the animation immediatly
how to prevent that and force it to finish the animation first?
I want the punch to feel a bit heavier so you can't just mash xxxxx and give hell to the opponent.
both when hitting the air and when hitting the opponent.

And about the icon, after some editing to 3 chars, their icons became like this (the blackened ones), how do I make the next icon I put there with correct colors?

Thanks!
Re: Attack too fast and icon colors
#2  April 11, 2020, 02:06:03 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
limiting the move from happening takes place predominantly in the cns. You need to find the changestate and look at why the triggers are allowing you to do the move so fast.
Another thing that could be happening is inside the state of the punch, it could be regaining control. Look for a ctrl = 1 in the state and see when it's triggers activate.
Switch them to slow it down until you have it like you want.
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
Re: Attack too fast and icon colors
#3  April 11, 2020, 11:15:22 pm
    • USA
For your icon problem, look up CharSffDtoW.exe.  It's usually because the SFF version old and has some issue that Mugen 1.x doesn't handle.