YesNoOk

Jump Force (Naruto, DBZ, One Piece, Death Note) (Read 244241 times)

Started by yaret, June 11, 2018, 05:19:48 am
Share this topic:
Re: Jump Force (Naruto, DBZ, One Piece, Death Note)
#201  November 02, 2019, 05:14:51 pm
  • Coder and Voice Actor
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/thisisgir
#202  May 23, 2020, 06:11:51 am
    • Argentina
it's like dragonball xenoverse 2, many thought the game was dead but still keep getting dlc xD
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#203  May 23, 2020, 06:30:41 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Why they still with this garbage that i can't even call a game?
#204  May 23, 2020, 07:51:42 am
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
because they are making money. Why Else?

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#205  May 23, 2020, 08:02:56 am
    • Brazil
I mean, the game doesn't look like much effort was put in it, maybe making the chars is cheap enough to justify selling them.
#206  May 23, 2020, 09:02:15 am
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
Unpopular an opinion it may be, the game's not that good, but it's also not that bad.  It's a fine mediocre middle ground game that's enjoyable on a very basic level doing what it does, like all anime games, and the bizarreness of the realistic look on anime characters has its own draw and charm on how surreal it is at the tunnel vision it apparently gave designers on what they put their effort into.  Its also been on the Xbox Game Pass for some time now, which also seems to help, There has been a consistent enough community of people coming and going whenever I randomly jump on just to screw around and I see they're doing community events often as well.

I just wish that this would eventually lead to a sequel that, you know, fixes this game's fundamental faults.  Or at the very least actually try to embrace the whole crossover thing that's kinda THE POINT of this game better?  The character interactions are a frustrating mix of really bare bones interfacing mixed with the actual things they're talking about being deep cuts into their respective lores, and it misses more than it hits.
Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 09:06:19 am by Long John Killer
#207  May 23, 2020, 11:34:30 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
Yeah, it's not a particularly good game by any stretch of the imagination but it's not as catastrophic as the internet hyperbole machine would have you believe, either.  It's a lot of clearly cut corners, reused assets and code, and genuinely awful decisions, but it's not like it's fundamentally broken.  What I am amazed by is that this late after a mediocre launch they're still developing paid DLC but they're not addressing the core problems people had with the gameplay.

BTW, the rest of the DLC pack was announced to include Bleach, Yu Yu Hakusho, Hunter X Hunter, and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.  Just in case anyone was worried they might actually attempt some variety in the roster.
#208  May 25, 2020, 02:04:04 am
  • Man of Mystery (and Chocolate)
    • USA
I think Long John Killer has the right idea here with this game: It's not bad, it's not good... it's just there as another game in the Bandai machine of anime based arena fighters.

The biggest advantage being the realistic graphics and the game being a celebration of Shonen Jump's 50th anniversary.
#209  September 19, 2020, 12:16:56 am
    • Argentina
This game continues to show signs of life

#210  September 28, 2020, 04:09:13 pm
    • Argentina
Hiei Trailer