YesNoOk

Featured/Newsworthy Posts (Read 359284 times)

Started by JustNoPoint, January 07, 2014, 04:19:17 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Thread of the week
#21  March 25, 2014, 09:50:29 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
It needs to be MUGEN related =p

I don't know what to make TotW this week. Any ideas?
#22  March 25, 2014, 09:59:18 pm
#23  March 25, 2014, 10:16:07 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I thought about doing it but thought it may still be too early. Guess I might as well. Maybe it'll get more mechanics feedback and general assistance.
#24  March 25, 2014, 10:22:56 pm
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#25  March 25, 2014, 10:28:44 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I would have, but I took the 1st thread suggested already. And your poll closes next week so it wouldn't be useful to feature it next week would it?
#26  March 25, 2014, 10:37:42 pm
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
No prob!

I'm updating every day with any news about the project ^^

- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#27  April 19, 2014, 06:20:31 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I'm wanting to do something different with this. For COTM stuff and interesting threads we'll still link to them as they come up In the meantime I think we should do some stuff to promote some of our active full game projects. There are some really good ones going on that are not getting the attention they deserve.
So I want ideas and suggestions. I want to feature a different game each month. I ask for volunteers to do interviews with the project teams. If you have a full game start getting some stuff ready to present for your feature. You'll have 4 weeks worth of feature material. The interview could be one. One can be project team specified. What should the other two be? Anyone want to help out with this? Any questions?
#28  April 22, 2014, 04:04:36 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I'll be pretty busy today so I need a TOTW. Also, any interest in the post I made above?
#29  April 28, 2014, 03:40:06 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#30  April 28, 2014, 04:11:04 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
I'm a little behind so I'll just ask:

Did we feature our DBZ or SF projects yet?? I'm with Basara on featuring his project even if it is a little slow.

Also, off of the top of my head, I'm sure some sprite projects similar to what Balthazar is doing could use some attention. I'm just brainstorming here so apologies for my vagueness.
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#31  April 28, 2014, 04:33:08 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
I'm not sure about the DBZ thread, but I think SF was already a TOW, if I'm not wrong

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#32  April 28, 2014, 04:36:48 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
DBZ and MFG SF was both featured. Next week's feature will be stage of the Quarter voting. But you can still post threads about potential features. Many times I didn't have a lot of time to really look and just skim threads till I find something news worthy. Like all the frikin turtles 100% complete. Hells yeah :buttrox:
#33  April 28, 2014, 05:37:31 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
I'll keep my eyes peeled for possible upcoming features. This should be a little easier to spot since I'm now doing the Facebook thing for us. :2thumbsup:
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#34  May 27, 2014, 10:17:59 pm
I don't have any ideas for this, sorry for this almost necro-bump, but is this dead or something?
#35  May 27, 2014, 11:04:33 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
From private sector
Do to working so much I forgot this week's Thread of the Week. Next week will be similar for me. Can you guys make some suggestions and/or be sure there is one ready next week on Tuesday? Though I hope to not forget again. Thanks!

http://mugenguild.com/forum/msg.1963686
I did almost forget again :P Still not back from Memorial Day. Last week I worked all day and just forgot once I got home.
#36  June 04, 2014, 06:28:36 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I seem to have forgotten again! And I had no excuse yesterday other than I was working on MUGEN related stuff.

So for now I'm just going to not do this anymore. Aside from actual newsworthy events like the contests and some other things.

Unless there are non staff members that would like to help doing the Thread of the Week. I should be able to make a group that has permissions to edit the news.
#37  August 04, 2014, 12:40:33 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
Bump! If anyone feels they have a thread that should be put on TotW then please suggest here.
#38  August 04, 2014, 01:49:46 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
D the red cloak is looking for beta testers for an sf4 bootleg fullgame char. On mobile so i cant link it
#39  August 04, 2014, 02:11:52 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
Well I added it but it's not showing up on the news..

ugh nvm forgot the box
#40  August 07, 2014, 08:05:48 pm
  • (´ー`)ノ
anyone else have any suggestions? :(